Options

Pearl Jam Latin America 2015 Bootlegs & SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio Premiere Schedule

Comments

• Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Brasilia has the static vocals again :( first show me and my Brazilian fiancee got to see together
  • Options
    pj23yankspj23yanks Posts: 262
    edited January 2016
    I heard the Brasilia show last night and it sounded like shit. Pretty much all the recordings on this tour sound like crap and it surprises me considering the 2005 and 2011 shows sounded great. This could be the first tour I won't be buying since they started this in 2000 :(
    98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i couldnt listen last night brasilia show..so sad of what i read..and brasilia was THE show of the tour along with belo..damn..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pj23yankspj23yanks Posts: 262
    It was a great

i couldnt listen last night brasilia show..so sad of what i read..and brasilia was THE show of the tour along with belo..damn..

It was a great set list, such a disappointment it was so bad I had to turn it off :(
    98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
    I didn't get a chance to hear last night's broadcast of Brasilia.

If the audio is that bad they should put a discount on these digital downloads & make customers aware there is a problem with the recording.

Was hoping for a 2015 CD Box Set. Don't think there will be one now. :(
  • Options
    Hopefully the Brasilia bootleg is cleaned up for the digital download purchase tomorrow.
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    WOW. I was really looking forward to using my code on this one. an excellent setlist
    what a fucking bummer... what the hell happened to the audio from these shows???
    ladies and gentlemen it's 2016 and we can't get a proper recording? WTF?

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    For those that can't do SiriusXM. Take a listen to Brasilia today over @ http://pearljam.com/radio.php .

@ Pearl Jam Radio

More of the Latin America Tour Unleashed...
    Hear the 11/17/15 concert from Brasilia, Brazil
    Friday January 15 at 10am Pacific and 7pm Pacific
    on Ten Club Radio.
    http://www.pearljam.com/radio.php

• Options
    Brasilia bootleg is now available for purchase.
  • Options
    lolobugg said:

WOW. I was really looking forward to using my code on this one. an excellent setlist
    what a fucking bummer... what the hell happened to the audio from these shows???
    ladies and gentlemen it's 2016 and we can't get a proper recording? WTF?

I am listening to this show on PJ radio with Bose headphones. There is a VERY slight distortion...maybe?!. Look, i am through Corduroy and the band, and ED, sound Excellent!!!. Don't NOT get this because of what others are saying. I am enjoying the fact that the band sounds great, and am grateful that they even released it. Lets be positive everyone, there are a lot of things be concerned about.....this aint one of them.

ENJOY THE RIDE, quirks and all!!
  • Options
    brasilia sounds away better than sao paulo and porto and ba bootleg
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ok, i now see what everyone is talking about. More prevalent static started on Brain of J and then on Tremor Christ. It's a shame and i understand why people are upset. Performance wise it's GREAT. I agree that maybe TC should consider offering these for a discount. How about 20% off? That seems fair.
  • Options
    Still no word on a 2015 CD Box Set. :(
  • Options
    solo boom-mike at crazy mary at brasilia is the best ever!!unfuckinreal!!!!
  • Options
    It's a great show and sounds good. I'm just happy that they release shows to recapture the live experience.
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    If the current trend of SA Bootleg quality continues, then I think I stumbled upon a leaked version of the Mexico City boot!
  • Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    gndcd402 said:

If the current trend of SA Bootleg quality continues, then I think I stumbled upon a leaked version of the Mexico City boot!

?????

1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    Pearl Jam's Belo Horizonte, Brazil official bootleg premieres today @ 6pm EST on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio Channel 22.
  • Options
    Did anyone get to hear Belo Horizonte? Repeat is on right now.
  • Options
    Pearl Jam's ESTáDIO MINEIRãO Belo Horizonte November 20th 2015 official bootleg on sale tomorrow over @ http://pearljam.com/goods/index.php?cPath=11_13&year=2015&filter=ALL & http://livedownloads.com/live-music/3,321/Pearl-Jam-mp3-flac-downloads.html .
  • Options
    @ Pearl Jam Radio Hear the 11/20/15 concert from Belo Horizonte, Brazil today at 10am Pacific and 7pm Pacific on Ten Club Radio. http://www.pearljam.com/radio.php
  • Options
    CD & digital downloads are available now.
  • Options
    PORCH AT BELO IS THE MOST SICK THING U EVER HEARD THE LAST DECADE...UNFUCKINREAL

AS FOR BOOTLEG...THE SOUND IS HORRIBLE..PROBABLY THE WORST OF THE LAST 15 YEARD THEY RELEASE THE OFFCIAL BOOTLEGS
  • Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    Is it just me, or so far it's only the Brazil shows that are affected? Makes one wonder if they're up for hosting the Olympics and World Cup, lol.

Hoping there's a "clean" show to choose as 2015's official purchase, lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    Goddamn, Brasil.....
    get your shit together!!!!!!!!!!
    the shitty water and now this???
    step up your game u fuckers.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    The amount of echo when Ed talks to the crowd is too damn high! Listen to the end of Even Flow & Garden from Belo Horizonte via Flac-HD.

• Options
    radial21radial21 Posts: 227
    So should I spend the money to get the Belo boot or not? Been waiting on this one due to th set but if it's that bad of sound quality I'll pick another show...
  • Options
    Pearl Jam's Rio De Janeiro, Brazil '15 Official Bootleg today @ 6pm EST & PST on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio Channel 22.
  • Options
    Did anyone got a chance to listen to Rio de Janeiro yesterday? How was it?
  • Options

Did anyone got a chance to listen to Rio de Janeiro yesterday? How was it?

I missed it. Wish they would post on their website when the next repeats of the show will go up.