Options

Pearl Jam Latin America 2015 Bootlegs & SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio Premiere Schedule

12346»

Comments

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    mschostok said:

mcgruff10 said:

So Santiago and ba are the only quality boots?

Basically, yeah. I'm listening to Brasilia right now, to be honest, there is a little static but personally I don't give a shit, still sounds fine and its a sick setlist. Some people who are bootlegs purists might not like it but for the layperson, its awesome.
    I'm not a bootleg purist but there is this cracking noise when Ed sings. I bought the CD and i'm disappointed that there are only a few songs, like Redemption Song, without these sound issues.
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    FLAC-HD and ALAC-HD are 24 bit / 96kHz

Due to inconsistent power sources used throughout our Latin American tour, digital distortion can sometimes occur. While no recording is perfect, it seems as though the Mexico City show exhibited more of this distortion than normal. We have thoroughly examined the recordings and have determined that we've done all that we can to eliminate this problem.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,911
    demetrios said:

Due to inconsistent power sources used throughout our Latin American tour, digital distortion can sometimes occur. While no recording is perfect, it seems as though the Mexico City show exhibited more of this distortion than normal. We have thoroughly examined the recordings and have determined that we've done all that we can to eliminate this problem.

wow. so I guess all I'm buying is santiago and buenos aires. what a let down.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,526
    demetrios said:

So, the Mexico is the worst of all??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,526
    demetrios said:

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    demetrios said:

That's disappointing, guess I'll get Santiago.

At least they're now including a disclaimer, thanks for the heads-up.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    Yes. Lots of static. Go with the mp3 if you want to save a few$$ and space on your computer.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    23scidoo said:

demetrios said:

Not sure. What I don't understand is if the show "exhibited more of this distortion than normal" jam, why is the digital download price the same? They should of had a discount on this release, IMO. Though in the end, we at least got something. It's better then nothing. Mexico 2011, there was no official release. Technical difficulties.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    I'm listening to MP3 version of Mexico City and it's glorious. Crowd sounds unbelievable.
  • Options

All up to date now. Just missing these following shows from 2012 - 2015.

- Philadelphia, PA 09-02-2012 http://pearljam.com/setlists/1048/2012/21503/made_in_america_festival

- London, ONT 07-16-2013 http://pearljam.com/setlists/1077/2013/21881/budweiser_gardens

- Chicago, IL 07-19-2013 http://pearljam.com/setlists/1077/2013/21884/wrigley_field

- Mountain View, CA 10-25-2014 http://pearljam.com/setlists/1087/2014/22527/bridge_school_benefit

- Mountain View, CA 10-26-2014 http://pearljam.com/setlists/1087/2014/22528/bridge_school_benefit

- New York, New York 09-26-2015 http://pearljam.com/setlists/1100/2015/22738/global_citizen_festival

Someday they will be released on CD & Flac-HD. Someday ...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    mexico has the same problems
    in other words..
    brasilia was the best show,u can understand it even with the static,performance is excellent..belo close but was the worst bootleg ever,all has sratic,except santiago which is the only one is clear
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    It is done! :)

The ID-Tag's, file names, artwork size etc.. all complete!
  • Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414

mexico has the same problems
    in other words..
    brasilia was the best show,u can understand it even with the static,performance is excellent..belo close but was the worst bootleg ever,all has sratic,except santiago which is the only one is clear

Thanks all for the information, grabbed my mp3s of Santiago, and had to listen to it twice, the vibe was so good (the opening 3 songs were made awesome by the crowd).

After the crowd at that show, I may have to give one of the other shows a shot (originally I'd wanted to get Sao Paulo for some trainspotting, lol).

We really are spoiled when it comes to the bootlegs, many thanks to the band for starting this 15 years ago, lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    To buy the latin america tour in CD or MP3, that is the question....
    won't let the light escape from me
    won't let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

I'm listening to MP3 version of Mexico City and it's glorious. Crowd sounds unbelievable.

does the bootleg has any art? you know, kinda 2005 bootlegs?
    won't let the light escape from me
    won't let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    Paco Jam said:

BS44325 said:

does the bootleg has any art? you know, kinda 2005 bootlegs?
    None of the digital MP3, Flac or Flac-HD downloads include any artwork like the 2005 bootlegs.
  • Options
    No official box set yet but over @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers check out this awesome custom 2015 Latin America Box Set by Sid. Pretty freaking sweet!