Ku Klux Klan Members?

123457»

Comments

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 4,548

Jason P said:

vaggar99 said:
    Wife and stepson arrested. They think the motive is that he wanted a divorce.

Once you've taste the life of luxury that is associated with being married to a Grand Wizard, there is no going back.
    this is big news around here.

cops are saying son killed him at home and dumped the body by the river. wife is accused of helping clean up the blood evidence that was found in the bedroom. these two are not the brightest bulbs on the christmas tree.

the question that puzzles me is, are they heroes for killing a grand wizard?
    It's one of those ethical dilemma questions you get in college.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin LouisPosts: 15,626

Jason P said:

vaggar99 said:

Once you've taste the life of luxury that is associated with being married to a Grand Wizard, there is no going back.

cops are saying son killed him at home and dumped the body by the river. wife is accused of helping clean up the blood evidence that was found in the bedroom. these two are not the brightest bulbs on the christmas tree.

she took out the trash, but committed a murder in the process. guilty.
    "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Hemingway

"i'm not here to start the fire. i am here to fan the flames..."

If you have never failed, you have never lived.
  • Jason P said:

vaggar99 said:

What's your answer to this ethical dilemma?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 4,548

Jason P said:

vaggar99 said:

What's your answer to this ethical dilemma?
    Murder wouldn't be justifiable. Heck, there's similar folks in the White House.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 15,881
    I don't know the background on the wife and son. They could have been abused or they could have been more evil then the wizard.

Speaking of wizards, what is Fred Savage up to these days?
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USAPosts: 2,020
    edited February 15
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 34,243

Jason P said:

vaggar99 said:

They are likely huge racist creeps just like the guy they murdered... But racist fucks aren't immune to the trials and tribulations of a messed up family life! ;) No, they aren't heroes, this is just a story about bad people killing a bad person. They are heroes like a violent gang member is a hero for killing another violent gang member.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
123457»