Options

Ku Klux Klan Members?

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,804

Kat said:

I'd call it more of a shaming...a bright light shining in dark places. Who wears hoods in a good organization? It's really creepy to do that and we'll just see how it shakes out and how much validity we should attach to the list. We'll evaluate it as we do everything we talk about in here.
    Have a beautiful week, everyone.

none i can think of image
    Anonymous has good intentions. Their information has backfired in the past but to compare Anonymous to the KKK isn't really fair.
    Thats never his agenda. Fairness.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    just a quick thought,
    "We become what we think about." - Earl Nightingale

Godfather.
  • Options
    The KKK operate in the dark because they are cowardly.

If they were people of principle, they'd stand behind their values and openly practice their hatred.

With that said, goofy organizations like the Westboro Baptist Church are worthy of more respect given they at least 'walk the walk'.

For the simple fact that their knees are likely knocking together at this very moment at the thought of being exposed... expose them.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

If they were people of principle, they'd stand behind their values and openly practice their hatred.

With that said, goofy organizations like the Westboro Baptist Church are worthy of more respect given they at least 'walk the walk'.

For the simple fact that their knees are likely knocking together at this very moment at the thought of being exposed... expose them.

:clap:
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

This is were the comparison of kkk and Anon comes into play.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,554
    edited November 2015

rgambs said:

I believe that Anonymous operates the way it does because if they didn't do it that way they'd be stopped from doing what they're doing.
    I believe the KKK wears hoods so that the members can hide their dark side - their dirty little secret - from their community and their employers.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Thank you Dignin.
    Wow. Fascinating. I didn't get 1 minute in before:

Ben “Zyklon” Garrison AKA Wyatt Mann AKA Skeeter
    Gladeville, Tennessee
    militant.tn.ns@gmail.com
    militant.tn.klavern01@gmail.com
    Associates degree in Applied Science, HVAC
    Attended White House High School
    Disavowed by the KKK, has a million aliases
    described as an “alpha nazi” by those that know him
    Hangs out on /pol/ & cartoonist hobby
    “rebuked by others for his extremism”
    “the Aryan Brotherhood, and the Hammerskin Nation for his levels of rampant, psychotic hatred.”
    “Truly a demented nexus of omnidirectional loathing in the shape of a man”

:tired_face:

Many interesting comments included. I.e.:

Bill Potts
    Imperial Wizard of his very own KKK group in TN.
    Former member of several KKK groups
    Former member of the original Knight Riders
    Former law enforcement
    Generally a harmless old fart now
    https://www.facebook.com/bill.potts1
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

rgambs said:

I don't see a comparison, KKK can operate in the open if they have the balls to, Anonymous doesn't have that option.
    One of their next big targets will be pedophiles, will that change your opinion?
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Just did a random spot check of FB profiles listed.... yeah, so far it seems pretty fucking accurate. These people are sick fucks. Most of them don't seem to be hiding it. A few do, but for the most part, it's really a list of people we should stay away from... and who the cops and FBI should keep an eye on.
    I don't understand how these people can have public FB pages like this and still have jobs. It's actually pretty fucking scary to browse these pages. A lot of them look really evil.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

I don't see a comparison, KKK can operate in the open if they have the balls to, Anonymous doesn't have that option.
    One of their next big targets will be pedophiles, will that change your opinion?
    Anon would prove the size of their balls if they operated in the open.
    I think it's great that these kinds of people are being outed.
    But the source should be open to the public as well.
    Being allowed to face your accuser.
  • Options

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Anon would prove the size of their balls if they operated in the open.
    I think it's great that these kinds of people are being outed.
    But the source should be open to the public as well.
    Being allowed to face your accuser.
    If they operated in the open they would be imprisoned for longer than rapists by far.
  • Options
    Well now that I'm looking, a lot of them seem to be pretty open about it. Most of them have plastered their facebook pages with deplorable racial hate memes, swastikas, etc. I only looked at maybe a dozen, but a good 90% of them seemed to be out of the extremist closet. Many of them aren't actually KKK members. Many are members of various other hate groups.
  • Options

rgambs said:

There's no comparison.

The KKK is the defender of a nation that believes its mandate is appropriate. If they truly feel their mission statement is legitimate, they would stand behind it- not in the shadows skulking about... but in the spotlight spreading their word (like the Westboro idiots).

Anon operates as an anonymous organization that uses anonimity as a weapon to expose those that need exposure- it's their modus operandi.
  • Options

rgambs said:

There's no comparison.

The KKK is the defender of a nation that believes its mandate is appropriate. If they truly feel their mission statement is legitimate, they would stand behind it- not in the shadows skulking about... but in the spotlight spreading their word (like the Westboro idiots).

Anon operates as an anonymous organization that uses anonimity as a weapon to expose those that need exposure- it's their modus operandi.
    And here we go with the "who decides what needs exposing" argument.
  • Options

rgambs said:

There's no comparison.

And here we go with the "who decides what needs exposing" argument.
    Don't you think terrorist cells need exposing? How about hate mongers that serve to undermine the integrity of society?
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    ^
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    edited November 2015
    Never mind, misinterpreted something. Carry on!
    Post edited by jnimhaoileoin on
  • Options
    LOL !!!! that's it forum board warriors expose these bad people !

the seeds of hate were planted long ago(long before the KKK's beginning), exposing these people dose nothing or very little to stop the violence committed by man.....all men, let's take a look in the mirror and have some time for deep thought about the violence we create inside our own seemingly peaceful illusion...of our own little worlds, things we say, things we do, actions we take to maintain our idea of peace, all come at a cost to be paid in blood or human emotion and human emotion my friends is a greater weapon than any we can create because without it the simple idea's of self preservation would be non existent. I'm just as guilty as the next guy but we are fighting an up hill battle within ourselves for the idea of peace because ideas of peace are not commonly shared without the interference of human emotion.

Godfather.
  • Options

the seeds of hate were planted long ago(long before the KKK's beginning), exposing these people dose nothing or very little to stop the violence committed by man.....all men, let's take a look in the mirror and have some time for deep thought about the violence we create inside our own seemingly peaceful illusion...of our own little worlds, things we say, things we do, actions we take to maintain our idea of peace, all come at a cost to be paid in blood or human emotion and human emotion my friends is a greater weapon than any we can create because without it the simple idea's of self preservation would be non existent. I'm just as guilty as the next guy but we are fighting an up hill battle within ourselves for the idea of peace because ideas of peace are not commonly shared without the interference of human emotion.

Godfather.

If I'm reading this correctly, and if I'm wrong then I apologize but, are you saying that getting rid of the Kkk by force is just as bad as getting rid of ISIS by force?

Or are you just saying that other people are constantly making waves in the pool and disturbing a whole bunch?
  • Options

Godfather.

It it were Muslim terror cells in the US, you would be all about exposing them, but white racist terrorists? Nah, not a priority for you, even though they kill more innocent Americans...facts aren't important I guess.
  • Options
    I'm simply speaking of the sin's of man, all men.. but I didn't think I'd be blamed for racism again but then again this the Train and the only evil on the train is racism.
    it seems racism is more alive with some of you then others. Who is the real racist around here ?
    it's just so important for some of you keep the ugliness of racism alive to the point that you almost seem to promote it and spare me the holier than thou babble, if you are comfortable with your words and actions you might want to take a closer look at yourself.
    and fact's ? HAHHAHHAHHAHHA the fact that you use the word with no real merit or proof is funny to me.....go ahead and dig up some crap on the interweb and ask me to believe you.

Godfather.
  • Options

I'm simply speaking of the sin's of man, all men.. but I didn't think I'd be blamed for racism again but then again this the Train and the only evil on the train is racism.
    it seems racism is more alive with some of you then others. Who is the real racist around here ?
    it's just so important for some of you keep the ugliness of racism alive to the point that you almost seem to promote it and spare me the holier than thou babble, if you are comfortable with your words and actions you might want to take a closer look at yourself.
    and fact's ? HAHHAHHAHHAHHA the fact that you use the word with no real merit or proof is funny to me.....go ahead and dig up some crap on the interweb and ask me to believe you.

Godfather.

There's no response for something like this, engaging at all is a waste.
  • Options

Godfather.

This seems to contradict your posting history.

I believe RG made reference to your indignation for ISIS and how you so strongly feel they need to be eradicated; yet here... another worthless group that operates on extremist values and hate gets a pass.

Now I understand the KKK doesn't make a routine habit of lopping people's heads off, but they are still foul. If you feel so opposed to ISIS that you'd like to nuke them... surely a little exposure for the KKK seems in line with your values. No?
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122

Godfather.

If I'm reading this correctly, and if I'm wrong then I apologize but, are you saying that getting rid of the Kkk by force is just as bad as getting rid of ISIS by force?

Or are you just saying that other people are constantly making waves in the pool and disturbing a whole bunch?
    I had to reread the post by GF several times to try and get an understanding of what is being said. So GF I know in this country we have in our communities black on black crime....gang related crime....white on white.....white on black crime vice versa.....police crime and crime on police all the time. However, what does that have to do with an organization such as the KKK that has preordained hate against certain groups of people and their relationships in this country? Are then saying because we have these kinds of demographic crimes in our communities and at times within ourselves we should then leave a group such as the KKK alone? If that is your case and what you might be saying I MUST DISAGREE.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p said:

Godfather.

I had to reread the post by GF several times to try and get an understanding of what is being said. So GF I know in this country we have in our communities black on black crime....gang related crime....white on white.....white on black crime vice versa.....police crime and crime on police all the time. However, what does that have to do with an organization such as the KKK that has preordained hate against certain groups of people and their relationships in this country? Are then saying because we have these kinds of demographic crimes in our communities and at times within ourselves we should then leave a group such as the KKK alone? If that is your case and what you might be saying I MUST DISAGREE.

Peace

I never mentioned black on black or white on white crimes or even ISIS, I was speaking about "man" and thought that most would understand I was not generalizing any specific groups
    or even events, I apologize if my words left any misunderstandings.

Godfather.

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,204
    edited November 2015
    we really have people on here comparing the KKK to ISIS? really people, come on now. ISIS (apparently) just blew up an Airliner killing all on board. the KKK members are assholes but they surely aren't international fucking terrorists routinely out to kill. jeez people Expose them all you want but comparing to ISIS is a stretch.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • Options

g under p said:

Godfather.

Peace

I never mentioned black on black or white on white crimes or even ISIS, I was speaking about "man" and thought that most would understand I was not generalizing any specific groups
    or even events, I apologize if my words left any misunderstandings.

Godfather.

So it's the my second question that is correct then?
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

we really have people on here comparing the KKK to ISIS? really people, come on now. ISIS (apparently) just blew up an Airliner killing all on board. the KKK members are assholes but they surely aren't international fucking terrorists routinely out to kill. jeez people Expose them all you want but comparing to ISIS is a stretch.

No reason to get bent out of shape, it wasn't a quantitative comparison, it was qualitative.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    I'd say that KKK and ISIS are not equals but there are similarities, unfortunately. Hate is a definite tie.
    Falling down,...not staying down