Options

Pearl Jam Latin America 2015 Poster Artists. *Update. Ames Bros prints sold out!

Comments

• Options
    Are these ever gonna go up in the club store?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    sjr112674 said:

Maybe all 9 Latin America prints will go up January 10th all at once. Chile's poster should of been up for sale along with the bootleg back on the 18th. Argentina bootleg went on sale last Friday (12/25). This coming Friday it's Porto Alegre's official bootleg release. 10club usually sold the poster & bootleg together on the same day, since 2011.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,506
    edited December 2015
    demetrios said:

sjr112674 said:

Maybe all 9 Latin America prints will go up January 10th all at once. Chile's poster should of been up for sale along with the bootleg back on the 18th. Argentina bootleg went on sale last Friday (12/25). This coming Friday it's Porto Alegre's official bootleg release. 10club usually sold the poster & bootleg together on the same day, since 2011.
    Do you see sold out Demetrios??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

demetrios said:

sjr112674 said:

Not sold out. The posters never went up at the 10club store yet.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,506
    demetrios said:

23scidoo said:

demetrios said:

sjr112674 said:

Not sold out. The posters never went up at the 10club store yet.
    I mean, when they are on the shop, do you see sold out??..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Release Date: Monday, January 4, 2016 at 12:30pm PST @ www.Invisible-Industries.com

We are pleased to be releasing the Pearl Jam art print by Damian Fulton from the November 7th, 2015 show in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

This 18" x 24", 6 color screen print features an inspiring rider inside of a gnarly curl. A limited number will be available.

• Options
    *update
  • Options
    Hopefully it's not $100 bucks like Damian Fulton was selling them for many weeks back.
  • Options
    http://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.ca/2016/01/artist-edition-pearl-jam-damian-fulton.html

... Munk One's Invisible Industries are pleased to be releasing this Pearl Jam poster by Damian Fulton from the November 7th, 2015 show in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

This 18" x 24", 6 color screen print features an inspiring rider inside of a gnarly curl. A limited number will be available.

Let me make this very clear. These posters ARE NOT another edition, the posters being released by Invisible Industries are some of the original 100 signed & numbered copies Damian sold to his fans back in November. Munk One is simple helping him to sell the rest. Are we clear on this before people start making wild unfounded statements ?

Release Date is Monday, January 4, 2016 at 12:30pm PST over on www.Invisible-Industries.com
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    Cool poster, but not for $100......that's why they're trying to sell them again!
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    sjr112674 said:

santos already toldus will be at some point at 2016
    so we wait
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Cool poster, but not for $100......that's why they're trying to sell them again!

if he drop them to 60$ he may have a soldout
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    http://shop.invisibleindustries.com/collections/limited-editions/products/pearl-jam

Damian Fulton
    PEARL JAM ARGENTINA x DAMIAN FULTON

$ 90.00

Official PEARL JAM AP by Artist Damian Fulton
    From the November 7th, 2015 show in Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Made in the USA.

Signed and Numbered by Artist Damian Fulton.

AP
    Screen print 6 colors
    Approx. 18 ” x 24” on White Paperstock
    S/N AP Edition of 100

• Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461
    i think some artist when made some PJ/EV print think: is time to make money!!
    i see many posters of the same artists for others bands and the price always is more cheap than 90$ plus shipping, really dont understand why the diference of price.
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    When is Santiago's AP going to be sold????
  • Options

the problem is,may this be holding the sale of all posters here at the store
    cos allthe artist didnt do their saleat their store
  • Options

Still nothing yet over @ http://store.subliminalprojects.com/ . Keep an eye out over @ https://www.instagram.com/raviamarzupa/ if anything shows up.
  • Options
    From Ravi Zupa .. Pearl Jam Santiago, Chile prints will be available soon over @ http://www.blackbookgallery.com/ . Stay tuned! :)
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,432
    demetrios said:

http://shop.invisibleindustries.com/collections/limited-editions/products/pearl-jam

Damian Fulton
    PEARL JAM ARGENTINA x DAMIAN FULTON

$ 90.00

Official PEARL JAM AP by Artist Damian Fulton
    From the November 7th, 2015 show in Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Made in the USA.

Signed and Numbered by Artist Damian Fulton.

AP
    Screen print 6 colors
    Approx. 18 ” x 24” on White Paperstock
    S/N AP Edition of 100

I've always liked this print, but not for $90, especially with how poor the Canadian dollar is valued.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Anyone else still waiting on Belo Horizonte, Brazil print by John Fellows & Bogota, Colombia print by Brad Klausen?
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    The Klausen landed in BC, but just this week. I would guess it will show up within the week everywhere.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

The Klausen landed in BC, but just this week. I would guess it will show up within the week everywhere.

I contacted Brad. Tracking right now say's it's in Montreal. The city with the worst hockey team EVER!

Should be here by next week.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

I contacted Brad. Tracking right now say's it's in Montreal. The city with the worst hockey team EVER!

Whoa, whoa that is completely uncalled for. I nicely answer your question and you slag my hockey team. Not cool man, not cool.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

demetrios said:

Whoa, whoa that is completely uncalled for. I nicely answer your question and you slag my hockey team. Not cool man, not cool.
    D'oh! Ok. 2nd worst hockey team right after the Maple Leafs.
    ps .. I'm a Boston Bruins fan. ;)
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,432
    demetrios said:

Anyone else still waiting on Belo Horizonte, Brazil print by John Fellows & Bogota, Colombia print by Brad Klausen?

I got mine in AB from BK last week, Fellows yesterday.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    demetrios said:

demetrios said:

D'oh! Ok. 2nd worst hockey team right after the Maple Leafs.
    ps .. I'm a Boston Bruins fan. ;)
    That would explain the misguided outlook. =)

• Options
    edited January 2016
    John Fellows print just arrived. I hope to see more Pearl Jam prints by John. His first one is fantastic! :)
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    demetrios said:

John Fellows print just arrived. I hope to see more Pearl Jam prints by John. His first one is fantastic! :)

^^^^THIS :clap:
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    So fuckin cool what did yesterday David Weller at our page at facebook with the sao paulo poster..what a great guy!!
  • Options
    Received my BK Bogotá, Colombia print today too. She's a beaut.