Options

Did Eddie color his hair black in 1998?

Comments

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited October 2015
    He definitely colors his hair now because the dude is over 50 with not one gray hair

Be a man Ed, show off the grays
  • Options
    TheiaTheia Posts: 145
    edited October 2015
    "How could someone be so weak and pathetic that they are offended by a comment on an Eddie Vedder hair coloring topic on a Pearl Jam forum. People like you make me sick. Offended toughen up you sound pathetic, and I did get my nap it was with your mom."

Actually, my mother died one month ago. Tough time, still is. You offend without really even trying.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    This seems to be around the same time, I can see some blond in there too.

The man's a chamaeleon, and that is awesome. It's not determining my world, but bashing others because of that is not nice.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Theia said:

"How could someone be so weak and pathetic that they are offended by a comment on an Eddie Vedder hair coloring topic on a Pearl Jam forum. People like you make me sick. Offended toughen up you sound pathetic, and I did get my nap it was with your mom."

Actually, my mother died one month ago. Tough time, still is. You offend without really even trying.

Condolences from here, Theia. Several years since my dad passed and it still hurts at the randomest times.

Good thoughts.
  • Options
    odiedragonodiedragon Arena, WI Posts: 206
    I'm mostly amused that people are talking about whether or not a guy dyed his hair, rather than picking apart every famous female for their appearance, as is usually the case...
    "So now, I drink wine." - Milwaukee, WI 10/20/14
    "How fortunate were we that we were born in Chicago..." - Rosemont, IL 5/14/15
    "The irony is that maybe someday they'll find exactly that... maybe that's a good thing." - Rosemont, IL 5/15/15
    "[Unthought Known] wasn't the *worst* thing I'd ever done..." Central Park, NYC 9/26/15
    "Cómo se dice 'really high'?" - Mexico City, DF 11/28/15
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

I'm mostly amused that people are talking about whether or not a guy dyed his hair, rather than picking apart every famous female for their appearance, as is usually the case...

We're equal-opportunity pick-aparters :no_mouth:
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

How could someone be so weak and pathetic that they are offended by a comment on an Eddie Vedder hair coloring topic on a Pearl Jam forum. People like you make me sick. Offended toughen up you sound pathetic.

JESUS. unplug for a bit, buddy.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    hedonist said:

Once again, McCready and his many-colored coifs are overlooked.

WHAT ABOUT MIKE?

You people are pathetic and make me sick.

:peace: to the OP. Next time though, you'll have to pre-empt your question(s) with a comprehensive outline of your intent ;)

Damn, WTF happened here. Your post made me laugh Hedo.

But seriously, I really dislike rude, angry people.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    edited October 2015
    my2hands said:

He definitely colors his hair now because the dude is over 50 with not one gray hair

Be a man Ed, show off the grays

That isn't true. My dad is 74 and is only just getting grey around the temples. My mom is only salt-and-pepper now, and she's 70 in December. Her first greys didn't come along until she was about 60. Not everyone goes grey by 50.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

... or does it only look very dark?

spiritual chaos although my post seemed offensive
    it was not directed at you but just reminded me of
    what my daughter thought when someone exclaimed
    she did something contrary to natural and it just made me laugh
    so i hope your not offended
    and just to add to this thread
    eds hair looks kewl black
  • Options

I don't know and I don't care. Did you have a life back in 1998? It seems like you don't have one now.

I played GoldenEye 64 like a mofo. So pretty decent.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871

I don't know and I don't care. Did you have a life back in 1998? It seems like you don't have one now.

I played GoldenEye 64 like a mofo. So pretty decent.

Fuck yeah bro. Like a mofo!
  • Options
    Theia said:

You said you were offended before I made that comment. Nice try though.
  • Options

How could someone be so weak and pathetic that they are offended by a comment on an Eddie Vedder hair coloring topic on a Pearl Jam forum. People like you make me sick. Offended toughen up you sound pathetic.

Why doesn't everyone quit crying about everything in this country and using the I'm offended comment on anything someone says they don't like? It's gotten really old. How could someone be offended by an Eddie Vedder hair topic in a Pearl Jam forum?
  • Options
    callen said:

Did Eddie color his hair in 1998?

Hmm not sure but heard he shaved his scrotum in 97.

LOL!
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Why doesn't everyone quit crying about everything in this country and using the I'm offended comment on anything someone says they don't like? It's gotten really old. How could someone be offended by an Eddie Vedder hair topic in a Pearl Jam forum?
    the only person I see crying in this thread is you.

Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

the only person I see crying in this thread is you.

I never used the words I'm offended.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited October 2015

I'm a douchebag? That's not a very nice thing to say about someone you don't know. I guess you're not a very nice person. I'm offended
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • Options
    corduroykellycorduroykelly Posts: 668
    edited October 2015

I'm a douchebag? That's not a very nice thing to say about someone you don't know. I guess you're not a very nice person. I'm offended

Obviously this sarcastic joke went right over you're head. LOL! That's why I put the LOL!
    Post edited by corduroykelly on
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Obviously this sarcastic joke went right over you're head. LOL! That's why I put the LOL!
    No it didn't. I was just responding to your statement that you never used those words. Notice I posted your revised statement? Why did you back off your original statement? You do know that just because you edit out the hateful parts, the ones people quoted don't change right? Seems a little phony to me to go back and try and paint a different picture afterwards. I know I said I was done, but I just cant help myself when people are full of shit.
  • Options
    OP
    You might have something here.
    I don't think he did but I could be wrong.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Yes, and permed it. Hahaha!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    AceCoolAceCool Texas Posts: 455
    Could be. Who knows? I think so but maybe not.

I'm gonna go with I don't know.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    i dyed my hair black once and it made me look more pale than what i already am
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Once again, McCready and his many-colored coifs are overlooked.

WHAT ABOUT MIKE?

You people are pathetic and make me sick.

:peace: to the OP. Next time though, you'll have to pre-empt your question(s) with a comprehensive outline of your intent ;)

This. :lol: I prefer Mike's black period. That magenta or whatever it was - just terrible.
    I'm through with screaming
  • Options
    ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308
    I love Stone's lemon colored short hair period.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    This is brilliant. Bump.
  • Options

When did that happen?
    I can't even envision it!
  • Options

When did that happen?
    I can't even envision it!