Options

Did Eddie color his hair black in 1998?

Comments

• Options
    I don't know and I don't care. Did you have a life back in 1998? It seems like you don't have one now.
  • Options
    TheiaTheia Posts: 145
    Looks like corduroykelly missed his nap today.
    Such negativity, you should be ashamed.
    Why can't you just roll your eyes and move on.

But about the hair..........it certainly does look like it was dyed darker. I guess he just likes to change it up now and then. :)

PEACE

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited October 2015
    I
    Theia said:

Looks like corduroykelly missed his nap today.
    Such negativity, you should be ashamed.
    Why can't you just roll your eyes and move on.

But about the hair..........it certainly does look like it was dyed darker. I guess he just likes to change it up now and then. :)

PEACE

He has a point though.
    No one gives a flying fuck.
    And if they do there is something locos
  • Options
    TheiaTheia Posts: 145
    edited October 2015

"He has a point though.
    And if they do there is something locos"

His point was to offend and that doesn't belong on this forum.
    So let's get back to topic..........or not, if you just don't give a flying fuck.
    Post edited by Theia on
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,597
    In the beginning Eddie's look was not to have a look.(Singles reference/ Grunge esthique)
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,779
    I have to laugh, I've been a part of the many boards over the years, and in 2015, people are still talking about Ed's hair.

By the way, he's dyed it, he's permed it, he's had highlights, he's bleached it, he's mohawked it, he's even shaved it bald.

• Options
    corduroykellycorduroykelly Posts: 668
    edited October 2015
    Theia said:

"He has a point though.

So let's get back to topic..........or not, if you just don't give a flying fuck.

How could someone be so weak and pathetic that they are offended by a comment on an Eddie Vedder hair coloring topic on a Pearl Jam forum. People like you make me sick. Offended toughen up you sound pathetic.
    Post edited by corduroykelly on
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited October 2015

Theia said:

"He has a point though.

"How could someone be so weak and pathetic that they are offended by a comment on an Eddie Vedder hair coloring topic on a Pearl Jam forum. People like you make me sick. Offended toughen up you sound pathetic, and I did get my nap it was with your mom."

Class act right here...
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,928
    edited October 2015

Theia said:

"He has a point though.

How could someone be so weak and pathetic that they are offended by a comment on an Eddie Vedder hair coloring topic on a Pearl Jam forum. People like you make me sick. Offended toughen up you sound pathetic, and I did get my nap it was with your mom.

Weak and pathetic? People are talking about Ed ved s hair 17 years ago. To me that's stalkerish and crazy. go nap with someone s mom lol.
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options

Theia said:

"He has a point though.
    "How could someone be so weak and pathetic that they are offended by a comment on an Eddie Vedder hair coloring topic on a Pearl Jam forum. People like you make me sick. Offended toughen up you sound pathetic, and I did get my nap it was with your mom."

Class act right here...

You know what offends me cruelty to animals, racism, not taking care of people in poverty important things like that. Not comments made about Eddie Vedder's hair topic in a Pearl Jam forum. I guess some people just have really stupid priorities.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Theia said:

"He has a point though.
    Class act right here...

You know what offends me cruelty to animals, racism, not taking care of people in poverty important things like that. Not comments made about Eddie Vedder's hair topic in a Pearl Jam forum. I guess some people just have really stupid priorities.

So why do you even care enough to insult people over it if it's so stupid? I don't give a rats ass about Ed's hair myself. Clicked on the thread out of curiosity and couldn't help myself when I saw that mature, well thought out "I'm going to bang your mom" reference.
    If you don't care, move on.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Theia said:

"He has a point though.
    Class act right here...

So why do you even care enough to insult people over it if it's so stupid? I don't give a rats ass about Ed's hair myself. Clicked on the thread out of curiosity and couldn't help myself when I saw that mature, well thought out "I'm going to bang your mom" reference.

I never said I was going to bang anyone's mom! How messed up are you? Read what was wrote. The person told me to go take a nap because they didn't like what I had to say. So as a joke I said I just did with your mom. Sorry to disappoint you but banging someone's mom was never mentioned.
  • Options

Theia said:

"He has a point though.
    Class act right here...

I never said I was going to bang anyone's mom! How messed up are you? Read what was wrote. The told me to go take a nap because they didn't like what I had to say. So as a joke I said I just did with your mom. Sorry to disappoint you're sick mind but sex was never mentioned.

Everyone here knows what was implied. I guess you think being aware of all kinds of social issues excuses your being a douchebag in your day to day interactions with others? Or maybe that's just your MO online.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited October 2016
    Double post.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I'm a douchebag? That's not a very nice thing to say about someone you don't know. I guess you're not a very nice person. I'm offended! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

I'm a douchebag? But you're a fucking loser with no friends which is why you have over 3,000 posts on a Pearl Jam forum.

Sooo angry for some reason. I guess among your many talents, you're clairvoyant as well. You should put some of your super powers to use helping some of those causes you were talking about. I'm going to take my own advice and because I don't give a shit, move on.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

I'm a douchebag? But you're a fucking loser with no friends which is why you have over 3,000 posts on a Pearl Jam forum.

Sooo angry for some reason. I guess among your many talents, you're clairvoyant as well. You should put some of your super powers to use helping some of those causes you were talking about. I'm going to take my own advice and because I don't give a shit, move on.
    Yea after 5 comments and calling me names you now don't give a shit and are going to move on. I volunteer at an animal shelter already so my super powers are already at work.
  • Options
    pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    South America tour can't come soon enough!
  • Options

I'm a douchebag? That's not a very nice thing to say about someone you don't know. I guess you're not a very nice person. I'm offended! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You came into this thread being a douchebag. If you don't care for the topic, just stay the fuck away instead.

And you don't even know why I started the thread and what my reasons for asking is.

Chill out.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

And you don't even know why I started the thread and what my reasons for asking is.

Why did you start this thread then?
    You gave no reason at all other than to ask back in 1998 if it is dyed or looks dark?
    So tell us.
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    edited October 2015

... or does it only look very dark?

Definitely looks a lot darker than his natural colour. I remember seeing some photos of him back in the late 90s where his hair is that colour and a lot longer. It looked great on him. Wish I could find the photos.
  • Options
    Man this thread got some traction...
  • Options
    Once again, McCready and his many-colored coifs are overlooked.

WHAT ABOUT MIKE?

You people are pathetic and make me sick.

:peace: to the OP. Next time though, you'll have to pre-empt your question(s) with a comprehensive outline of your intent ;)
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    once when my daughter was 3 years old she used to spend weekends at her dads and picked up wonderful new vocabulary (not) anyhow she was with me in the living room coloring humphrey in pink and my step sisters boyfriend a kinda junky looked and said look shes colouring humphrey in pink and my daughter while colouring in said '' i can colour him in any colour i like you dumb c!@# '' although i missed what she said and could not tell her off because they were laughing and it was way to late
    i guess this applies to eddies hair colour too lol
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Yeah you people aren't crazy at all.
  • Options
    You know what's crazy? That Ed hasn't rocked a 'fro in all this time.

Like a bigass beautiful HUGE 'fro.

These are among the many pressing issues I ponder.
  • Options

You came into this thread being a douchebag. If you don't care for the topic, just stay the fuck away instead.

Chill out.

Why did you start the thread? I don't think anyone knows.
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    This is entertainment at its finest right here.
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Did Eddie color his hair in 1998?

Hmm not sure but heard he shaved his scrotum in 97.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG