Options

what the ''sweetest'' dream you ever had ??

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    got no sleep last night except for 10 minutes and dreamt of my ex
    only because i slept all day during the day yesterday
  • Options
    last night i had a few dreams one including my family
    it was day time
    our home was a shop
    and i was removing old wall paper
    and old additions on the wall
    and my family was there
    including his girlfriend wtf ??
  • Options
    had a dream last night which is a real big concern ''real big'' and i can only tell one other person other than my mum who can help..
    amazing how these things can happen
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

JWPearl said:

last night i dreamt i was carrying a tribal kids head around with me to cut its hair and use it as an add on to my hair so i had more power of some sort
    it was a sick dream and so was everyone else in it
    with their strange hair tribal spiritual sick rituals
    and they were dancing and they were painted
    was very 3rd world like
    and poor
    and people around me were heartless and the person i was inhabiting
    then i woke up to my nose swallowing down all sorts of crap and finally felt clear of it all until
    i started to feel ill not all went down theres a leak somewhere and i feel weary and dark

O
    M
    G

I literally had this same exact dream during my daily afternoon nap today.
    Holy shit. Me too. Is this a sign of an impending apocalypse?
    Was it during an afternoon nap too??
    It was. Were you sitting on the can at work also during that nap?
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    JWPearl said:

got no sleep last night except for 10 minutes and dreamt of my ex
    only because i slept all day during the day yesterday

Is it me or is that a lot of day sleeping?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    It was a lot of day sleeping but my pattern is all good again
    Last night had a few dreams again nothing needs
    Mentioning
    Just interesting panel beating teaching
    And I was the informant
  • Options
    Dreamt last night I was home the curtains were pulled back in the living room and a stranger was walking past the house when he had past the house he looked back at the front door and turned around and headed towards my house and I thought he was going to break in but instead next thing he was in the house and mum was chatting with him and we were going to go out on a date
    And next thing you know I'm still in the living room with him writing something on paper with different coloured pens then we were going to go out
    He was pleasant to look at and a nice person
    Well my mum liked him
  • Options
    had a nasty dream with eddie vedder in it and a few others that was one lot of dreams then i had plenty others cant say what happened in any of them
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Umm...this doesn't strike me as an actual "sweet dream" type of thread ;)

It is, though, yours as its originator. Hope it helps to let out those journeys of sleep.

When I was younger, when MASH was popular and I had SUCH a crush on Hawkeye and Trapper John (the characters, not the actors), I dreamed I was in a rowboat with them. Talk about sweetness, not to mention serenity.

More than forty years later, I still remember it fondly and vividly.

(and now I need to listen to Manson's version of Sweet Dreams!)
  • Options
    thats seems sweet hedonist..
    i also had heaps of dreams last night as well
    with mixed feelings....
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    I had the best dream last night. I was being held/spooned all night. Big tight bear hug. I never knew who was holding me as I didn't see a face, but I suppose that doesn't matter. I woke feeling so safe and secure, content, and most of all peaceful.
  • Options
    jbarbian said:

I had the best dream last night. I was being held/spooned all night. Big tight bear hug. I never knew who was holding me as I didn't see a face, but I suppose that doesn't matter. I woke feeling so safe and secure, content, and most of all peaceful.

sounds nice
    i woke up disgusted
    bc i dreamt i was with my ex and i wanted to get with him
    i woke up and thought gross
    i also had other dreams which were better
  • Options
    had heaps of dreams last night that i had to count them all and it came to about 5-6
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,779
    edited August 2015
    hedonist said:

It is, though, yours as its originator. Hope it helps to let out those journeys of sleep.

When I was younger, when MASH was popular and I had SUCH a crush on Hawkeye and Trapper John (the characters, not the actors), I dreamed I was in a rowboat with them. Talk about sweetness, not to mention serenity.

OK this is f'd up because I had a dream I was in a row boat with my oldest friend and Ed. And at one point Ed threw a joint at me, I was like WTF?? At least I'm a fan, she's not. :)

I have very bizarre dreams and I remember a lot of them.

That was years ago, and not sweet but had to share the row boat dream. Might have been a canoe, same difference. Lol
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    JWPearl said:

well i had two long dreams im dying to mention but both i cant....

Please pm it to me. I want to hear them
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    JWPearl said:

had a nasty dream with eddie vedder in it and a few others that was one lot of dreams then i had plenty others cant say what happened in any of them

Please pm me. I'd love to hear it.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

hedonist said:

OK this is f'd up because I had a dream I was in a row boat with my oldest friend and Ed. And at one point Ed threw a joint at me, I was like WTF?? At least I'm a fan, she's not. :)

I have very bizarre dreams and I remember a lot of them.

That was years ago, and not sweet but had to share the row boat dream. Might have been a canoe, same difference. Lol
    That's why YOU got the joint ;)

Do you ever wonder about the symbolism? Or maybe it's just a melange of our brain processing current events?

I also remember many of mine, even the long-ago ones. Pretty cool how they stay in our memory.

The mind is simply amazing.

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,779
    l
    That's why YOU got the joint ;)

Do you ever wonder about the symbolism? Or maybe it's just a melange of our brain processing current events?

I also remember many of mine, even the long-ago ones. Pretty cool how they stay in our memory.

The mind is simply amazing.

Yeah but I think it was lit. What is the symbolism in that??? :).
  • Options
    had a dream last night while i was upset yelling it turned to a nightmare
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    JWPearl said:

Please, continue
  • Options
    badbrains said:

JWPearl said:

Please, continue
    there was a red beast and they wanted me to be possessed by it
    so i hid on the rooftop with other people and i was yelling to them
    for trying to make me the tramp and then two people got contaminated
    by bloody water and we all had to run and hide from them but it was more
    gory than mentioned
  • Options
    How's your Patton?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    ? no idea what your on about
  • Options
    had a good sleep last night with plenty of dreams too many to mention
    and one with johnny dep showing me a whole humungous
    sheet of tablets lol no idea why because i couldnt hear him properly
    or what he was saying
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    and one with johnny dep showing me a whole humungous....

This one started so well, too.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Woke up at 1.40am and didn't get back to sleep
  • Options
    last night had plenty of dreams and im finding they are more real to me and i have more control than before since i have detoxifide if thats what you want to call it under the table and i feel i have more control now and one dream last night had me worried it was extra long and i was beginning to think i wasnt going to go home and even mention something along those lines lol
    what turned out to be fun eating m&ms turned out to be way too long and real but at least now people can see im much clearer with this detox
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    So I dreamt that I was at this big house...they had a pool in the backyard, it was hot, and there weren't many trees for shade. There were baby goats bouncing around. They were wearing fleece pajamas. Then everybody wanted to go to a PJ show, but the only way to get there was on unicorns. They couldn't run very fast but if we fed them pear juice they would go faster, or was it feeding them root beer made them go faster and the pear juice made them fart rainbows? I can't remember.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    this thread should be whats the best sleep walk you ever had :)
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    RKCNDY said:

So I dreamt that I was at this big house...they had a pool in the backyard, it was hot, and there weren't many trees for shade. There were baby goats bouncing around. They were wearing fleece pajamas. Then everybody wanted to go to a PJ show, but the only way to get there was on unicorns. They couldn't run very fast but if we fed them pear juice they would go faster, or was it feeding them root beer made them go faster and the pear juice made them fart rainbows? I can't remember.

My, my. Now where on earth could all of that have come from? Too many kinder eggs before bed, I think.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf