Options

what the ''sweetest'' dream you ever had ??

Comments

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Good.How did you stop the abusers
  • Options
    And did you retaliate with violence
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    The red indians threatened them with their weapons
    For our sake and they willingly handed them over so there was no violence but the people were all naked and covered in greenery lol like Adam and Eve lol don't know why
    Supposed the boat had influence.....
  • Options
    On the whites that is
  • Options
    i think this dream is about hope!

What a nice message.
    I would love to know what the big cactus boat symbolizes.Thats some deep shit.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

i think this dream is about hope!

What a nice message.
    I would love to know what the big cactus boat symbolizes.Thats some deep shit.

Perhaps tequila or we are pricks Lol
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    If it was drifting slowly on the river current, I think it still shows signs of hope. The prickly cactus couldn't get to where it was going in a hurry. Thus, the slow rhythm of the current save those from getting pricked
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    I have to go now got my kids coming for lunch and drinks and I'm going back to their place to stay for a few days so it will be iPad punctuation and not my lazy typo when I'm away..
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    lol
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I dream way too much and I swing through way too many doors
    No wonder why I'm crazy Lol
    I can write books with my life
    And I wonder why I get bored easily
    With study I know it's all principle but
    I only need to be told once if I refuse to
    Listen, it's bc I choose to, not bc I dont know
    And thats bc I'm partly broken and crushed
    And lack enthusiasm or motivation
    Which brings me to my tidyness, yeah \
    Well it's too much for me in this gloomy state of mind
    I know I can be spotless and it will come when I've
    Moved ahead... When I feel free to do so
    Watch this past space and watch me move into it now...-_-
    Music and picture must go on...
    Come watch me dream see what I do...
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    You know what I do when I am borken, find a current to swim in. Solves all things in life.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Im just trying to find my way home in my abode and in my body...
  • Options
    Knowing your body is a very good thing. If you don't know it how can you expect someone else to
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    And knowing my spiritual gifts.....!!! Is a bonus
  • Options
    had the strangest dream we were giving the kids washing liquid to have fun to make bubbles while my grandpa was preparing gs for us teenagers really weird dream lol
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    i've had a recurring dream of dread where i have a class in the morning that i have not gone to for about a month and either a big paper is due or i have a speech to give that i haven't written or there's a test that i have not studied for.

had this the other night......and i've been having this same dream for about 20 years now. always takes me a few minutes to remember i'm not in college anymore when i wake up.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

i've had a recurring dream of dread where i have a class in the morning that i have not gone to for about a month and either a big paper is due or i have a speech to give that i haven't written or there's a test that i have not studied for.

had this the other night......and i've been having this same dream for about 20 years now. always takes me a few minutes to remember i'm not in college anymore when i wake up.

Were you naked in the dream too? Just curious, no ulterior motive or anything....
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    hedonist said:

Were you naked in the dream too? Just curious, no ulterior motive or anything....
    no. nothing really happens in the dream really. it's more of just a feeling of uneasiness i guess. just going back to the feeling of waking up to one of those days when i could not have been less prepared. such a horrible feeling.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

hedonist said:

no. nothing really happens in the dream really. it's more of just a feeling of uneasiness i guess. just going back to the feeling of waking up to one of those days when i could not have been less prepared. such a horrible feeling.
    ive had those dreams before annoying but they a rare dreams though i havent had many of them
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Question:
    Let's say someone invents "the dream VCR." This machine allows you to tape an entire evening's worth of your own dreams, which you can then watch at your leisure. However, the inventor of the dream VCR will only allow you to use this device if you agree to a strange caveat: When you watch your dreams, you must do so with your family and your closest friends in the same room. They get to watch your dreams along with you. And if you don't agree to this, you can't use the dream VCR. Would you still do this?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Yup I would after all it's just a dream and if it's a good one you get to see it again and again..
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    SD48277 said:

Question:
    Let's say someone invents "the dream VCR." This machine allows you to tape an entire evening's worth of your own dreams, which you can then watch at your leisure. However, the inventor of the dream VCR will only allow you to use this device if you agree to a strange caveat: When you watch your dreams, you must do so with your family and your closest friends in the same room. They get to watch your dreams along with you. And if you don't agree to this, you can't use the dream VCR. Would you still do this?

Hell no.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

SD48277 said:

Question:

Hell no.
    Why not what's your reason
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

SD48277 said:

Question:

Hell no.
    Me neither. Typically I remember most of mine anyway. Don't need my family getting up in my sleeping mind (OK if my husband does though).

Hell of an unusual question, SD!
  • Options
    Lol is unusual question
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Question:

Good question.
    It's funny that I read VCR and didn't blink or find it dated.
    I would not use it with that caveat because I know in my time I recorded plenty of shit I didn't end up watching.
  • Options
    #FMC
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    :lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    hedonist said:

SD48277 said:

Question:

Hell no.
    Me neither. Typically I remember most of mine anyway. Don't need my family getting up in my sleeping mind (OK if my husband does though).

Hell of an unusual question, SD!
    another Hell No!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    I had a dream I was sending private part selfies to 10c members last night. Strange because I'd never take a regular selfie and I'd certainly never take one of those kind of pictures.

No to the VCR thing if my kids have to watch. I seem to "perform" a lot in my dreams
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015