Options

FT: Signed EV Fender Squire guitar

RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode Island Posts: 542
I hardly ever come on here, but this is probably the best forum for my trade/request.

Up for trade is a 110% authentic signed Fender Squire guitar signed by Ed himself. (photos ipon request)
It is his newer style signature, comes with a COA from PSA / DNA who are considered the gold standard in the industry. It also comes with a serial number for verification on the PSADNA website. Also comes with a pic of Ed signing the guitar.

In return I want all the 2005 & 2006 boots on cd with all the color artwork on the front cover, back cover, spine and on the front of the cd itself. I would prefer the cases to be cardboard like all the official boots, but a jewel case will be fine as well.

It's a big request I know, but considering the trade bait I feel it's more than fair. I'd do it myself, but I don't have the knowledge, means or the equipment to do so.

Please PM me if interested or if you want pics of the guitar. Thanks!
Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!

Comments

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Two questions.

1. Do you want the discs to have printed art on them as well?

2. What kind of time frame would you need to get this done?
  • Options

Two questions.

Yes I want the discs with the art on them as well. Not written with a sharpie Boson 06 lol. As far as time frame goes, asap I guess. I know its a big project and will take some time. How soon can you make them, and would they be cardboard, or a plastic jewel case?
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited March 2015
    RYANPB999 said:

Two questions.

Yes I want the discs with the art on them as well. Not written with a sharpie Boson 06 lol. As far as time frame goes, asap I guess. I know its a big project and will take some time. How soon can you make them, and would they be cardboard, or a plastic jewel case?
    Well I'd have to print the art on the discs using a friend's cpu as I don't have a lightscribe and not sure how I'd go about getting the art onto carboard cases. I'm currently taking 5 college classes and working full-time. It would probably take me a long time. I might not be your guy but that is a hell of an offer. I will consider it but if somebody else steps up to the plate go for it.
  • Options

RYANPB999 said:

Two questions.

Well I'd have to print the art on the discs using a friend's cpu as I don't have a lightscribe and not sure how I'd go about getting the art onto carboard cases. I'm currently taking 5 college classes and working full-time. It would probably take me a long time. I might not be your guy but that is a hell of an offer. I will consider it but if somebody else steps up to the plate go for it.
    Well, so far it's just you.
  • Options
    I can't believe nobody has jumped on this.
  • Options
    ridleyridley Posts: 163
    Sorry mate, only just saw your PM. Put me down as a tentative yes for this, I just need to check that I've got the resources (and time!) for such a huge undertaking :)
    2003-02-19 Melbourne
    2003-02-20 Melbourne
    2006-11-13 Melbourne
    2006-11-14 Melbourne
    2006-11-16 Melbourne
    2009-11-22 Sydney
    2011-03-18 Sydney
    2011-03-19 Sydney
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    Ryan post a picture, it could help you, the signature is 100% real, I've seen it before.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq said:

Ryan post a picture, it could help you, the signature is 100% real, I've seen it before.

Honestly i dont know how to bro. Lol
  • Options
    I've received a few offers, I just need to get back to people to see who the best fit would be for me. If you want to see the guitar you can email me at ryanpb999@gmail, or I posted a bunch of pics on the Pearl Jam Patriot Facebook page. Sorry for my technical difficulties lol
  • Options
    RYANPB999 said:

arq said:

Honestly i dont know how to bro. Lol
    Haha, I don't think anyone is questioning it especially if you have a legit COA. It's just a big project to take on. If I wasn't up to my eyes in schoolwork I wouldn't hesitate.
  • Options
    Starting to get back to people now, but nothing is definite if you want in.
  • Options
    Still looking......
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    Great deal if someone has the means and time, good luck!
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,473
    There was a time when I would have jumped all over this. But now I have a wife and 4 kids and no free time.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Thanks guys! Yeah I know it's a big project, but I think what I'm offering is more than fair. This guitar should be displayed and enjoyed by a true fan. Not that I'm not, it's just that it's wrapped up and put away ever since I got it. I just dont have the money to frame it properly. Good news is that I think I found someone who can make me the boots.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,933
    on2legs said:

There was a time when I would have jumped all over this. But now I have a wife and 4 kids and no free time.

I got five kids.....make the time wuss ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,473
    mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

My hat is off to you. 4 is a handful. 5 sounds downright crazy :)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,151
    More than 2 is nuts in my opinion. Of course I am 37 with a 2 year old. Maybe if we wanted kids in our 20s I would have had more energy to keep up with more.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,933
    on2legs said:

mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

My hat is off to you. 4 is a handful. 5 sounds downright crazy :)
    Beyond crazy! That s why my wife and I are sipping on some wine as I type this! We just did five easter baskets!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......