Options

Fellow fan in need / Raffle scheduled

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    What's going to take this thing over the top?! What kind of PJ swag do I need to throw in? Wine coloured LPs maybe??? ... ... ...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    edited April 2015

Thanks everyone for donating items and buying tickets. I love this community.

No problem with this all going for Holly.
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • Options
    Hmmm....to take it over the top.... I'd say we need one of Ed's wine bottle's with a little wine and backwash still in it, autographed by the band. There are some pretty sick people here :)
  • Options

Hmmm....to take it over the top.... I'd say we need one of Ed's wine bottle's with a little wine and backwash still in it, autographed by the band. There are some pretty sick people here :)

Wellllll.. Yeah..
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

What's going to take this thing over the top?! What kind of PJ swag do I need to throw in? Wine coloured LPs maybe??? ... ... ...

Your 7 inch Ten sampler set or your GITD PJ20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    PP193448 said:

Your 7 inch Ten sampler set or your GITD PJ20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    F yes...I already bought tickets but will buy more for GITD PJ20. :)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    OK, I've updated the original post to include a list of raffle items so far. Thanks so much everyone. The only question now is, do I add the glow in the dark someone mentioned? :pensive:
  • Options
    StevieG just donated four official 2000 bootlegs. Thanks to everyone for all your help. List of raffle items is updated in original post.
  • Options
    So who's pitching in a Benny vinyl? :tongue:
  • Options
    VedHeadVedHead Rockford,IL,USA Posts: 407
    edited April 2015
    I will donate a livedownloads.com download code for Vault #4. I have confirmed that this code is transferable and can be given away. I will simply need the winner's email address.

Good luck OP
    I'm trying to think of a really good signature.
  • Options
    Thank you VedHead, very kind of you.
  • Options
    Got a great package going for you! Got lots of goodies it it! Hope it helps! I should be able to mail it out Friday, I hope!
  • Options

Got a great package going for you! Got lots of goodies it it! Hope it helps! I should be able to mail it out Friday, I hope!

Is this for the raffle? I was hoping those donating items can wait and send to eventual winners so the post office isn't double-dipping off us...
  • Options

If you've got a big-ticket item that will take this thing over the top, or know some people who might, anything you can do to help is very much appreciated! Thanks again to everyone for helping out. Looking forward to the raffle, although as of now, all prizes would go to the lone ticket-buyer, F Me In The Brain... Let's get some tickets sold!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    If you build it, they will come. :) Just take your time building up the raffle prizes. Unless your need is really urgent, slow and steady will probably win the race!
    (I am personally just waiting until I am less broke!)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143

So who's pitching in a Benny vinyl? :tongue:

If you've got a big-ticket item that will take this thing over the top, or know some people who might, anything you can do to help is very much appreciated! Thanks again to everyone for helping out. Looking forward to the raffle, although as of now, all prizes would go to the lone ticket-buyer, F Me In The Brain... Let's get some tickets sold!

I'm giving it some thought - I'll approach you via PM : )
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

Is this for the raffle? I was hoping those donating items can wait and send to eventual winners so the post office isn't double-dipping off us...
    I can definitely wait then! But I have a 2010 5/5/10 KC Emek poster, and the entire 2008 bootleg catalog. Plus the Lance Mercer 5x1 book. :-) hope it'll help!
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,474
    Bump....I need to read this in the morning when I'm not buzzed.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

Bump....I need to read this in the morning when I'm not buzzed.

You sobered up yet? :smiley:
  • Options
    Gods morning ROB!!
  • Options
    Good too!
  • Options

I can definitely wait then! But I have a 2010 5/5/10 KC Emek poster, and the entire 2008 bootleg catalog. Plus the Lance Mercer 5x1 book. :-) hope it'll help!
    Holy shit! What an amazing donation. Thank you so much. Your generosity is very much appreciated. I fucking love you guys.
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    edited April 2015
    PJ_Soul said:

If you build it, they will come. :) Just take your time building up the raffle prizes. Unless your need is really urgent, slow and steady will probably win the race!
    (I am personally just waiting until I am less broke!)

Well, we just received our first bills from her most recent surgery a few days ago, and they're a bit daunting. I think it's a good idea to keep the raffle scheduled for April 26, but I think it's also a good idea to keep accepting donated items for the raffle up until the day of the raffle. Again, we very much appreciate everyone's support. This is such a great community.
    Post edited by Eliot Rosewater on
  • Options
    Wish I had more, but I think the most valuable thing I found after digging through my stuff is a Riot Act vinyl. It's open, but in excellent condition. I'll add it to the list of raffle items.
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    I'll definitely get in on the raffle. Just have to wait until Payday.
    It's already a great list of items.
  • Options
    Thanks, kellanazzie!
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I just bought some raffle tickets. Best of luck to you and your wife :)
  • Options
    Thank you, Sarava!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    Not sure if you want it, but another suggestion: Post about this in the Lost Dogs forum if you haven't already (a post with a jazzy title and link to this thread and list of the raffle items). The people in Lost Dogs love raffles! You are likely to get more views if you do that. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    PJ_Soul said:

Not sure if you want it, but another suggestion: Post about this in the Lost Dogs forum if you haven't already (a post with a jazzy title and link to this thread and list of the raffle items). The people in Lost Dogs love raffles! You are likely to get more views if you do that. :)

I don't usually agree with pj soul (hahaha) but this I do agree with. And fuck the Canucks pj soul. Rangers year, and thanks for the coach. Haha