Options

Fellow fan in need / Raffle scheduled

Comments

• Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    I've got a Crash Hoody and a poster or two to donate.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Holy awesomeness!! This list is getting magnanimous !!!
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Bump for more raffle tickets to be sold :bee:
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Done!
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

Bump!

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,146
    I'm donating Ed's stage setlist from the Champaign 03' Riot Act show to help out a fellow board member. You can enter his raffle here http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/243094/fellow-fan-in-need-raffle-scheduled/p4

This is NOT a copy but the actual main set list handed to me from Ed's tech right off the stage after the show. No holes or tears. Framed in black tape just as it was placed near Ed's spot on stage.

So, want a crack at owning a very personal, one of a kind Pearl Jam piece of history? Follow the link above & find out how to help a fan and his wife!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

I'm donating Ed's stage setlist from the Champaign 03' Riot Act show to help out a fellow board member. You can enter his raffle here http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/243094/fellow-fan-in-need-raffle-scheduled/p4

This is NOT a copy but the actual main set list handed to me from Ed's tech right off the stage after the show. No holes or tears. Framed in black tape just as it was placed near Ed's spot on stage.

So, want a crack at owning a very personal, one of a kind Pearl Jam piece of history? Follow the link above & find out how to help a fan and his wife!

Bump for more awesomeness!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652

Sweet item!
    Bump!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608

That's amazing!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ajgonzalajgonzal Posts: 50
    That Champaign set list would be awesome to own! My first show, place where I went to school...outside of helping a fellow member out, that seals it for me and probably adds a few entries in my name. If anyone scores it and would not be 100 sold on holding on to it, let me know. I will have $ and stuff to trade for it.

Great gesture 2feign!
  • Options
    Bump :bee:
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,454

OUTSTANDING! :clap:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Bump!
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    you guys are awesome for putting up this cool swag and/or entering the raffle! :clap:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Back to the top.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Up.
  • Options
    on2legs said:

OUTSTANDING! :clap:
    This is the reason I love this place!
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

That's quite a prize offered. Dude, fucken generous of you buddy. Bravo
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump :bee:
  • Options
    A few more days to enter the raffle. C'mon people!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,146
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RChvHjpY_bU

Little teaser - surely someone wants this?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    these wil be in the raffle too guys and gals!!
    2008 bootleg catalog; in box.
    5/5/2010 KCMO Sprint Center print by Emek. ( this is not something I would normally part with, as I am a HUGE fan of Emek's artwork, so please help these guys out and but raffle tix!!)
    Acopy of Lance Mercer's book of infamous and rare PJ photos:
    5x1.

Please buy tix.. There's some great stuff up for grabs here, from a lot of really great folks; but mostly because these are our fellow fans in need.
  • Options
    Good luck to the raffle ticket holders!! Only a few more days to buy tix!! So come get some!
  • Options
    Oops that was supposed to read 5/3/2010.
  • Options
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501

I went to high school with that guy.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

I went to high school with that guy.
    I remember that from another thread. I like his work.
  • Options
    I fucking love you guys.
  • Options
    Awesome stuff here.
    ELITIST FUK