Options

Open letter to 10C, Santa's Lil' Helper, et. al., re: Vault #4

To Whom It May Concern

Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!

From what I've gathered, there were quite a few problems with getting this package completed and out to the public in an acceptable condition. That's really about all I know on that. I am very much hoping that y'all still made a decent amount of profit on this to justify future vinyl faults...because...Good God!...this...to just put it in simple words that come to mind...kicks ass in a Large Way. From the sound, to the performance, to the just-right -mount of crowd noise - it kicks gloot. Easily, my new favorite version of "Light Years"....just a total f'in stunner.

Please continue to put these out. For me, I collect vinyl and sometimes I trade it and sometimes I sell it. This one will NEVER leave my possession. It's an "instant classic", to use a cliche. The next-best-thing to being there. I don't know how much criticism you may have received because of the initial mess ups and corresponding shipment delays. I just received mine this Friday the 13th and it was absolutely worth the wait. It's hard for me to believe that so many fans are trying to sell/trade this though I do understand the need for funds when times are tough. It's a beautiful all-around package imo (mine was not damaged at all) but even if the packaging was totally bogus, the goods are absolutely delivered on the vinyl and that's what it's really about in my book, (though I do enjoy cool packaging).

So, what I'm trying to say is....keep up the awesome work and disregard the naysayers, if there were many. No other band in the world puts out this kind of product for it's fans as far as I know, and DAYAM!, do I sincerely appreciate it. I will be spinning these spheres for years to come and patiently hoping/waiting for the day for the next VaultVinylassslayer to come up for pre-sale.

Thank you x image for this release and please keep up the awesome work!

~A very happy Pearl Jam fan
~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
^discogs entry link^
Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
^discogs entry link^
Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
^discogs entry link^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

• Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    edited February 2015
    its is a beauty ....
    Post edited by wpg pearl on
    ajb
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    nicely said, hoping for many more....

Wembley 2007 would be beautiful......hint hint :)
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 912
    pdalowsky said:

nicely said, hoping for many more....

Wembley 2007 would be beautiful......hint hint :)

I couldn't agree more
  • Options
    Agreed. Well done Ten Club!!!
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options
    Agreed. Amazing records. Thanks 10c!
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Ours (HA) was perfect. Loved the way it's packaged and very clean sounding, it was played at volume. Also feel great choice of concert and mixing was good for my untrained ears. So like this thread and thanks again PJ machine.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Thanks for the positivity! Sometimes all you read is how everything has been done wrong. A good pat on the back is a great thing sometimes! :)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    Well said, OP.
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    It is a great album. I am waiting for a couple of replacement discs, but before smashing the orginals I was still able to hear most of it okay, and i think it sounded great! That setlist is right up my alley! Binaural is a masterpiece IMO, so this show is amazing in my book! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Right on. Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm glad there's a few others who enjoy this album as much as I do.
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    I'm very happy with this set, nicely said op! Seems like this sounds better and better the more I play it, hoping for many more of these!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....