Options

Is this where I post about the Seahawks?

13»

Comments

• Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    If that was sent, because Ed is a bears fan, I'm ok with it actually... I'd do the same to a Bears fan!
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,944
    edited January 2015
    pjtaper wrote: »
    Yeah, they give away all their money to charity... those $40 coffee mugs and dog collars probably did a lot of good

Thats fair, but I'm saying this shirt isn't to make a buck for themselves, its making a buck for charity.

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,944
    edited January 2015
    Though to be fair, we have no idea what PJ does with the money they make. They could very well give large portions of it away. But thats their business and I think its ridiculous to assume anything either way.

Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
  • Options
    DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
    first of all, who cares?? it's just one email.
    PJ/10Club is and always been a Seattle based entity as is most bands and fans from the NW...
    You get all butthurt over a email cuz your team choked.
    Also EV & PJ are fans of many teams. they can go all over the world and like or dislike who they choose
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    edited January 2015
    callen wrote: »
    God was on Seahawks side. Ask Wilson and rest in prayer circle jerk. Rooting for devils team in Super Bowl. Go NE.

Ha! I thought something similar to this. Whose god gives two shits about a football game when there are all of these awful things happening in the world?
    I recently read somewhere that the #1 most prayed for thing in America is that a particular sports team wins, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    edited January 2015
    The band members can do whatever they want, but don't use the fan club to send out "we won" emails... WE did not win. It's bad enough I don't really know why I throw away my money every year anymore(aside from the tickets I get from time to time)
    Don't you think the "WE" stands for 10C, i.e. the actual staff that lives in Seattle, and fellow Seahawks fans? And not necessarily each band member or anyone else who isn't a Seahawks fan? I'm pretty sure that's the deal.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Someone really ought to open a window in here.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    PJ_Soul wrote: »
    callen wrote: »
    God was on Seahawks side. Ask Wilson and rest in prayer circle jerk. Rooting for devils team in Super Bowl. Go NE.

Ha! I thought something similar to this. Whose god gives two shits about a football game when there are all of these awful things happening in the world?
    I recently read somewhere that the #1 most prayed for thing in America is that a particular sports team wins, lol.

Shows what a bunch of fucks we all are! (I dont pray but I dont want to pretend that excludes me from the mass characterization/generalization I just made there.) :)>-
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    Sarava wrote: »
    Dear Pearl Jam... PLEASE STOP emailing me Seahawks crap... that loss yesterday hurt, bad... the Seahawks graciously HANDED us a win, and we blew it, over and over again. Vedder, you are a BEARS FAN, where is your pride? Not a single mention of the Seahawks in like 20 years, but now you guys are their biggest fans? LAME!

As you said, Ed is a Bears fan. Bears fans were the 3rd happiest fan base yesterday.
    Yes we were. :smiley:

You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
  • Options
    Yes. The porch is all about anything but Pearl Jam as you can clearly see.
    Nope, no Pearl Jam here
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    what's a pearl jam?
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    ehbacon wrote: »
    what's a pearl jam?

It's like a Backspacer record. No one really knows.
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,848
    So the band can get a tshirt out celebrating a teams victory the week of the game but can't get the Christmas single to us until Easter...

Justin saying.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    If you're a Steelers fan like me, then you're used to blowing big lead in a game and losing. Screaming at the TV at the end. But it's a fucking game. Overpaid athletes playing a game. Maybe there are more important things in life??? So let's all get fired up about this email... WTF. Get over it and move on...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    evenflow82 wrote: »
    So the band can get a tshirt out celebrating a teams victory the week of the game but can't get the Christmas single to us until Easter...

Justin saying.
    That is a good point.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    seykooooahseykooooah Istanbul Posts: 32
    Eddie is a Beşiktaş fan. Check his beret :)

2291681.jpg
    God Pearl Jam on you!

July 2, 2012 Prague.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    So delete the email op and don't buy the shirt. Aaaaah first world problems.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 wrote: »
    So delete the email op and don't buy the shirt. Aaaaah first world problems.

This is our first word problem. Please help us.
    http://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nba/justin-bieber-botches-assist-for-raptors-guard-kyle-lowry’s-all-star-campaign/ar-AA8oyWk?ocid=mailsignoutmd
  • Options
    GO PATS!!!!!! I'll be sure to email the 10C if the Shithawks lose, offering them some nice Patriots items!
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    Soon there will be a lot of butt hurt patriot fans
  • Options
    WE WON!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,166
    Wow I can't believe they threw the ball with 30 seconds left on the clock and a few downs to spare and they only needed a few yards.. wow... Could of grinded it out and had lynch make a few attempts... crazy call (especially after catching a break with the catch that got them so close)
  • Options
    Meh, should have been the Packers anyway... Next year!
  • Options

Soon there will be a lot of butt hurt patriot fans
    And just how soon with that be, mr Swayzee??? (in my best Bubbles voice)