Options

to ED VED

SS2972SS2972 Posts: 49
edited November 2014 in The Porch
thank you so much for taking my request sign during evenflow for my favorite song GARDEN at the moline show!!!!!!! It meant sooooo much to me.You played GARDEN for me more than once throughout the years and it means alot!!!!! I always wish u and the band the best! you will always be in my life and THANK YOU 4 all the rockin music u have given me and all your friends and family and special fans! Your the best! Love always, pj fan forever! :-) p.s. before i forget the wisconsin show was the best on the whole tour! There was alot of energy in that show. ED PLEASE play the METRO or something small in chicago next time u come here PLEASE & THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by SS2972 on

Comments

• Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    calm down.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Nice SS. I haven't had a chance to catch the Moline show yet - but I'll be thinking of ya when I hear Garden!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Thousand times better than the wine thread! Haha!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Or remember the "Ed wearing shorts" thread? Classic
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Oh man, Porch classic right there. Next time on Porch classics....haha!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    Thanks for not being the one to request Gone. Really? Of all the songs....Gone?
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    Gone is awesome and hearing those two songs together was the best part of that night.

So thank you song requesters.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

calm down.

dont think he has to if he doesnt want to
    Wrigley 2013 Cinci 2014
  • Options

calm down.

dont think he has to if he doesnt want to
    #truth
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    love the enthusiasm, sure beats the bitterness and sarcasm that is a staple here
  • Options
    jnikojniko Posts: 292
    My wife was screaming for Garden when they started Gone. She left for the bathroom and missed Garden. She wouldnt believe me when I told her she missed it.
  • Options
    jniko said:

My wife was screaming for Garden when they started Gone. She left for the bathroom and missed Garden. She wouldnt believe me when I told her she missed it.

Hahahaha that happened to my ex to. She wanted to hear breath at a show, she decides to go to the bathroom (told her to wait for EF or betterman and I would've went with her) and low and behold, bam! breath next song hahahaha.
  • Options
    jnikojniko Posts: 292
    To make matters worse, we were in the pit right where Eddie came out during porch and she missed that too.
  • Options
    jniko said:

To make matters worse, we were in the pit right where Eddie came out during porch and she missed that too.

In cincy, my friend that took me to the show went to the bathroom and while he was gone, vedder came over to me and gave me some Jesus juice. I saved him some. It was funny, he came back and I said security gave me some funny tasting water. He looked and was like what? Hahaha, at least I saved some for Andrew.
  • Options
    givebloodreborngivebloodreborn Calgary AB Posts: 32
    jniko said:

Karma!

:))
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828

Halts maul, 2FR ;)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Halts maul, 2FR ;)
    =)) can I have a glass of Judith (cadacus cellars)
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    That happened to my sis at Wrigley too! She LIVES Wishlist, don't know why.. Nice song, but not a favorite, but she really loves it.. So she says she's going to the bathroom and go get more beer.. I tell her wait.. She insists.. Boom! They play Wishlist..AND Ed gets it right!! At least she didn't miss DTE! She'd have cried! Lol but she didn't bieve me til we got our SETLIST shirts! Lol