Options

2 Winners of PJ20 Backpacks & Totals announced!!

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,068
edited November 2014 in Lost Dogs
First and foremost, I am at a loss to describe via typing words at the amazement I feel towards everyone's help and contributions to this fund-raiser. There was so much participation beyond my wildest dreams. Whether you helped with donating items, bumped this thread, participated with $ donation entries, or anything in between, I can't say it enough: THANK YOU!!!

I am beyond grateful and amazed to announce WE have raised $2025 dollars. After shipping the prizes out, every penny and I mean every penny will go to Operation Yellow Ribbon's care package expenses. Sadly, we have been at war in Afghanistan for over 13 years now. We are now back in Iraq. We have our brave women and men in other areas of the Middle East including Syria, Qatar, Kuwait and the Gulf. These care packages are a fantastic way to send the message to them that they are not alone. They are not forgotten and that we are a grateful group of free people.
We don't have to be pro war to support those that signed up to make sure that if it is needed, they will always be there to keep us free. To keep us safe. To keep us with the lifestyles we have where we can go to concerts and follow our band religiously, where we can be on forums and have different opinions. Where we can have lives that include the ability to vote without fear or consequences or to practice our respective faith without looking over our shoulders.

Thanks to all of you, Operation Yellow Ribbon of SJ now has more funds to help us continue our mission of sending treats, of sending hygiene products and sending things like leftover Halloween Candy and home baked cookies in time for the December Holidays. All things we take for granted here daily that they don't have access too frequently.

Thank you to everyone for being you. Thank you for being the most amazing community and fan base in the existence of this planet. We all learn and feed off each other and this band. All of you have just moved me so much that I am just so grateful. The 2 words "Thank you" is not a fair enough way to express my gratitude

Now to the prizes:
For all of those that win runner up prizes (and there will be many), please be patient with me as it will take me a while to get through everything and PM you for your address and then another few weeks for your prizes to get there. In fact, one of the back packs may not get shipped out for a few weeks due to the person with it traveling. So please keep that in mind as it may take a few weeks for everything to be packed and shipped out.

I am happy to announce the not 2 winners where each one will receive a brand new, sealed PJ20 Backpack. Congrats go out to forum members:
TOPKICKER
JEFF2040

Congrats to both of you for winning a backpack. Congrats to everyone else for amazing participation and truly making a difference. You all are an inspiration. My only regret is I wish I had a PJ20 back pack for each and every one of you.

THANK YOU!!
-EV
video.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org/

2 different people will each win a brand new PJ20 Back Pack
Yes, we now have 2 available for this fund-raiser!
More raffle prizes to come and be added tomorrow!!

One on eBay just went for $450 as these are getting harder and harder to find with collectors keeping them.
Did I mention this one is brand new and sealed in bag?
As pictured below!
Every penny raised goes to Operation Yellow Ribbon to assist with our care package shipping expenses. For more on OYR, please visit:
http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org/

LOTS and LOTS of runner up prizes too thanks to you all amazing supporters who have donated your merch and items to further help Operation Yellow Ribbon,
Participants are eligible to win lots of cool merch including the following:

- St. Louis sticker and pin
- Mike McCready CCFA Guitar Pick Set
- Mike concert guitar picks
- Ed Vedder Bat Girl pick
- PJ Riot Act Concert Jersey (Large I think)
- EV T-shirts
- PJ t-shirt
- EV Hoodie
- EV Ipad cover
- Stickers and other stuff!
- Xmas 2012 Vinyl single
- Posters (some are S/N and some are show versions) including:
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
& MORE!!
More prizes to be added too so check back frequently!
________________________________________________________________________________________________
11/4:
The response and participation from you all has been beyond amazing. With that said, I need more runner up prizes...come back as I hope to add more before shutting this sucker down but for today, new runner up prizes added are:
________________________________________________________________________________________________
11/6:
more runner up prizes added as I can't believe the generosity here!
imageimageimage
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
11/10:
imageimageimage
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Can't participate? you can still help! BUMP THIS baby!! Facebook it too! Spread the word!

PM me with details on how to participate and I will respond when I can. We will leave this going for a good while through the end of the tour and a few weeks after letting people recover from them!!
$1 per entry! Enter as many times as you want. Anyone from around the world can participate! Again, PM me!

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who made this happen. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
-EV
Post edited by elwayvedder on

Comments