Options

*** Chicago I Fanviews 5/16 Here ***

thefireiscookingthefireiscooking Posts: 10
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
~

My Morning Jacket set list: Anytime, The Way That He Sings, What A Wonderful Man, Off the Record, Golden, Wordless Chorus, Gideon, Dancefloors, One Big Holiday

Pearl Jam set list: Release, World Wide Suicide, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Comatose, Given To Fly, Low Light, Corduroy, I'm Open, I Got Id, Even Flow, Unemployable, Daughter/ (W.M.A.), Present Tense, Do The Evolution, Jeremy, Save You, Porch

1st encore: You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, Better Man, Come Back, State Of Love And Trust, Black, Alive

2nd encore: Go, Blood/ (Atomic Dog), Indifference, Baba O'Riley, Yellow Ledbetter

Please post your Fanview if you were in attendance.

Set list source tenclub.net and mymorningjacket.com.

August 8, 2000 Noblesville
April 23, 2003 Champaign
June 18, 2003 Chicago
October 5, 2005 Chicago
May 16, 2006 Chicago

~
bernadine holland
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ~
    What’s a Fanview?

A Fanview is an exclusive Message Pit thread for fans that attend a concert and want to share their experience with fans that could not.

Does a Fanview need to be certain length?

No, your Fanview can be one word “AWESOME,” a few lines or a short story.

What if I’m not a great speller or the best at grammar?

Don’t worry about this, do the best you can. The Grammar Police take a holiday for these types of threads. Trust me, I speak from experience.

I have a couple incredibly interesting comments on the show -- but I wasn’t there -- should I go ahead and post them here anyway?

No, this thread is reserved for the lucky fans that attend the concert.

I need to ask a question about the concert -- but I wasn’t there. Should I ask it here?

No, I’m trying for pure Fanviews from the fans who attend the concert.

Are you a Ten Club member? Consider posting your member number and seat location with your Fanview.

A Fanview can include but is not limited to such things as your description of Pearl Jams set, the opening bands set, what it took or how you got to the show, how was the pre-party, what did you do after the show, how did you feel?

Welcome “thefireiscooking” (my little sister) and everyone else new to the Message Pit. It’s always nice to see new “user names” and first time posts.

A special Thank YOU to everyone who has posted a Fanview so far, they have been really fantastic…let’s keep it going.

See ya tomorrow at Chicago II. Peace out, edwho & thefireiscooking
    ~
    bernadine holland
  • Options
    MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    looking for stories for my site... please contact me if you would like yours posted... I have a lot of great stories up already and they will be up indefinitely. Thanks!

http://www.pearljamstories.com/pearljamstories
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    pjfan020pjfan020 Posts: 426
    Awesome fucking show. The crowd was way into it and so was the band. McCready was going nuts; played the solo to a couple songs (can't remember which two) behind his head. Porch was UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE! Long ass jam that was one of, if not THE best I've ever heard. The second encore was pretty cool. They played Go, Blood, and Indifference in a row. Early off though, Stone's guitar didn't work for the first half of lowlight and Mike couldn't be heard that well for a couple songs. Ed talked a lot about Chicago and growing up there and how much it means to him. All in all it was a great show and I can't wait to do it againg tomorrow.

....and a personal fuck you to the lady in front of me for spilling her water and getting two of my posters wet.
    "Tonight we're just gonna play you some good old American Rock and Roll." tom petty-7-15-05
  • Options
    all i really have to say is "Blood," "Indifference," "Low Light," "Present Tense." Good enough.
    ~I'd list my shows here, but I've long since lost count~
  • Options
    OKmartyOKmarty Posts: 3
    just got back from the show tonight in chicago. i'm going to run down a personal highlight reel of stage-banter, etc. from tonight as the setlist is already up. fyi my fan club number is 325XXX and I was seated in section 103, off the floor, to the side of the stage, six rows up and about 250 feet away from the stage.

first off: release. GREAT to see this song live, it hearkened back to the glory days of the summer of '95 when the boys opened with this same song on July 11th in chicago.

before one of the songs ed taunts the crowd by suggesting that the large banners displaying the names of several well-known chicago professional basketball hanging above them ought to be removed as they are absorbing the sound. he goes so far as to suggest that jordan's banner in particular be removed, later quipping that he should fold it up and put in his suitcase. before another one of the songs he professes his chicagoan uprbringing and loyalty and states that he'll always be "a kid from chicago."

ed prefaced daughter by saying "this song is called 'thank heaven for little girls.'" of course refering to his two-year old daughter, who i spotted being carried by paramour/mother jill mccormick, who was walking around the floor to the sidestage before PJ went on. mccormick is tall and lanky and eddie's daughter is really cute with shoulder-length blond curly hair. she was with another older woman that i thought might have been ed's mom.

before the first encore ed goes into an extended bit about how everyone has their favorite Beatle. as he was holding his acoustic guitar and saddled with a harmonica, i immediately thought that he would proclaim lennon as his number one Beatle but instead he said that yoko was his favorite. i joined some of the crowd in booing this statement but after a few seconds he waved his finger at us and said, "you'll see, you need time" adding that people that are into "experimentation" usually find her as their favorite.

during the solemn Indifference mike's guitar tech bumbles up on stage to address some issue with mike's guitar, but somewhere along the way things screw up and mike's guitar goes "RAARRR" in the middle of the song, providing an obvious though short-lived interruption into the otherwise well-performed dirge. also (i need to listen to the bootlegs to confirm this) earlier in the show during evenflow mike's solo was questionably off-tempo for a prolonged period of time. he appeared to be in his own world and maybe wasn't very focused on the beat. but again, i need to hear the bootlegs to confirm this.

all in all, it was a great show. it reminded me a lot of united center june 98, where they also closed with baba and ledbetter. sound quality wise i thought that band could have been louder, but all in all it was a great mix. the laser lighting effects also added a great touch to the burning rockers "go" and "blood." head-smashed tambourines on baba.

can't wait for tomorrow night.
  • Options
    BigIrishBigIrish Posts: 10
    Great show. Can't wait for tomorrow night. Loved hearing Indifference and Present Tense. Throw in a little Garden and Satan's Bed tomorrow night and it will be perfect!
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I can't hear or speak very well right now from rocking my ass off!.. The show kicked major ass! The setlist was kind of conservative but had its gems.. I expect tomorrow night will be an even crazier ride. I can't wait! :D
  • Options
    my first pearl jam show and i had a great time. i was hoping they would open with release so that was really exciting. that was a highlight. there were some really good sing-alongs i thought. black was great as always and people went nuts during alive. the crowd was definitely really into it from the beginning and the intensity of the show never really let up. i'm open into i got shit was pretty cool. overall, i'm a little disappointed they didn't pull out any real rare songs. but there is really nothing to complain about. it was a beautiful show and a great experience. one i'll never forget
  • Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    pjfan020 wrote:
    ....and a personal fuck you to the lady in front of me for spilling her water and getting two of my posters wet.

Everyone elses poster just went up in value!!!!
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • Options
    Awesome time! I can't wait tommorow! I need some sleep as I have finals tommorow! Post more tommorow!
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Options
    totally kick ass show. 194xxx and i had section 121 row 15 seats 3 and 4.
    Damn nice seats. posters sold out fast. 2 left when i got mine. I was shitting my pants. I am gonna get there earlier tomorrow to avoid that nerve racking wait in line. great setlist.
    7/11/95, 6/29/98, 10/09/00, 6/18/03, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 8/05/07
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,848
    OKmarty wrote:
    just got back from the show tonight in chicago. i'm going to run down a personal highlight reel of stage-banter, etc. from tonight as the setlist is already up. fyi my fan club number is 325XXX and I was seated in section 103, off the floor, to the side of the stage, six rows up and about 250 feet away from the stage.

first off: release. GREAT to see this song live, it hearkened back to the glory days of the summer of '95 when the boys opened with this same song on July 11th in chicago.

before one of the songs ed taunts the crowd by suggesting that the large banners displaying the names of several well-known chicago professional basketball hanging above them ought to be removed as they are absorbing the sound. he goes so far as to suggest that jordan's banner in particular be removed, later quipping that he should fold it up and put in his suitcase. before another one of the songs he professes his chicagoan uprbringing and loyalty and states that he'll always be "a kid from chicago."

ed prefaced daughter by saying "this song is called 'thank heaven for little girls.'" of course refering to his two-year old daughter, who i spotted being carried by paramour/mother jill mccormick, who was walking around the floor to the sidestage before PJ went on. mccormick is tall and lanky and eddie's daughter is really cute with shoulder-length blond curly hair. she was with another older woman that i thought might have been ed's mom.

before the first encore ed goes into an extended bit about how everyone has their favorite Beatle. as he was holding his acoustic guitar and saddled with a harmonica, i immediately thought that he would proclaim lennon as his number one Beatle but instead he said that yoko was his favorite. i joined some of the crowd in booing this statement but after a few seconds he waved his finger at us and said, "you'll see, you need time" adding that people that are into "experimentation" usually find her as their favorite.

during the solemn Indifference mike's guitar tech bumbles up on stage to address some issue with mike's guitar, but somewhere along the way things screw up and mike's guitar goes "RAARRR" in the middle of the song, providing an obvious though short-lived interruption into the otherwise well-performed dirge. also (i need to listen to the bootlegs to confirm this) earlier in the show during evenflow mike's solo was questionably off-tempo for a prolonged period of time. he appeared to be in his own world and maybe wasn't very focused on the beat. but again, i need to hear the bootlegs to confirm this.

all in all, it was a great show. it reminded me a lot of united center june 98, where they also closed with baba and ledbetter. sound quality wise i thought that band could have been louder, but all in all it was a great mix. the laser lighting effects also added a great touch to the burning rockers "go" and "blood." head-smashed tambourines on baba.

can't wait for tomorrow night.

250 feet away from the stage?!?!?
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,771
    I can't hear or speak very well right now from rocking my ass off!.. The show kicked major ass! The setlist was kind of conservative but had its gems.. I expect tomorrow night will be an even crazier ride. I can't wait! :D

pretty much how i was feelin' too.
    setlist covered a lot of Ten, but there were the random gems that were great to hear again. eddie put his head through a tamborine during baba o'riley and mike charged into an amp during a solo earlier. cracked me up, these guys are never boring

ed left the stage and looked a bit confused at his wine and said "it was a two bottle night"... after close to a 3 hour set, I can imagine
  • Options
    i just want to add that "come back" was awesome. totally beautiful in the live setting
  • Options
    janegosfordjanegosford Posts: 179
    OKmarty wrote:

Freakin' hilarious.
  • Options
    CocacolakidCocacolakid Posts: 14
    I posted my experience in another thread, but I'll post it again here where it really belongs...

We sat center stage, Section2, 4th row. Ten Club number 75xxx. Great seats, thank you to the ten club.

Eddie was very nice to a lot of people tonight, Rob was in the first row, center stage, and Eddie talked during a break about how Rob was at their first concert in Chicago(I'm guessing in Chicago), back when the band was still called Mookie Blaylock (according to Ed, I'm not big on their history of exactly when they changed their name). Ed said that this guy Rob was wearing a Mother Love Bone shirt that first concert, and has been at every Chicago concert since then. Ed said that Rob was in the first row, center stage, the way it should be. Then everyone gave Rob a nice ovation. Later Eddie threw him a tamborine.

Eddie also threw a tamborine to a young girl in the third row who instantly had the biggest smile in the place as she clung to that tamborine and then sang along to Yellow Ledbetter. I think earlier Eddie was trying to point her out to get her on stage, but the security guys picked out two drunk blonde's next to her and brought them to the front row. Eddie was singing, looked over and said, "oh well." The blondes never got on stage. Neither did the girl.

Finally, they played Lowlight, which was very special for a couple in the audience in the second row. Before the show they said that they had gotten married on Saturday and the bride walked down the aisle to Lowlight. I think it's very possible someone close to band heard this story somewhere and that's why it was played. Eddie said, "we don't play this song very often, but it's special," or something like that. It was really cool watching the guy and his new bride react to the song. They were hugging and waving their arms and kissing, very nice.

Several really nice moments, just watching the reactions of the crowd. Another great concert by the guys.

Cool poster tonight, too.

One more thing to ad, during the Daughter tag, when they went into WMA, Eddie changed the words, instead of singing
    "Dirty his hands it comes right off,
    Policeman
    Policeman
    Policeman"

he sang:

"Dirty his hands it comes right off,
    President
    President
    President"

I'm very interested in how this bootleg will sound, since you get such a different perspective in the audience with everyone singing along, you almost do not hear Eddie's voice that much.

One last thing,
    My Morning Jacket ROCKS!!

Great band, best opening band I've ever seen on a Pearl Jam tour. Can't wait to see both bands again tomorrow.
    One man, with a dream at leisure
    Can go out to conquer a crown,
    But three, with a new song's measure
    Can crumble an Empire down.

From "Ode" by Arthur O'Shaunessy (d. 1889)
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Great shows. Kinda heavy on the greatest hits but I'll take it!! I have a feeling night two is gonna be off the hook with a lot of rare stuff!!! See you all later tonight and also in Grand Rapids. This is going to be a GREAT TOUR!!! The new songs sound amazing!!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    ~
    Wow, great show. The energy between the band and the audience was palpable. I was blown away when they opened with Release, a distinctive favorite of mine. Looking forward to another unfolding of fabulous music tomorrow, the 2nd Chicago show. Think they’ll play Leash? Wishful thinking.

August 8, 2000 Noblesville
    April 23, 2003 Champaign
    June 18, 2003 Chicago
    October 5, 2005 Chicago
    May 16, 2006 Chicago
    ~
    bernadine holland
  • Options
    plattanzplattanz Posts: 2
    okay....

so my number is 153xxx....i've seen this band countless times since 96 and i have to admit, this show had to of been one of the worse shows i've gone too...

maybe i'm just growing tired of the band, but it just seems to me like these guys are going up there and doing the same motions they've been doing the past 15 years....does black or alive or even flow really have the same relevance or intensity it had to it 10 years ago?

my second pet peeve...why was ed really glorifying the fact that he "drank" two bottles of wine? who cares? (and two bottles of wine in two hours would put anybody on the floor...especially a guy who's no taller than 5'7") is it really wine?...

my third pet peeve.....who the hell makes out during a rock show? i'm sitting in my little section 1, 17th row seat, and around me i see couples consoling each other and kissing during the obvious songs like black and come back, but even during the faster songs like go...i mean for fuck sake, i felt like i was at a freaking aerosmith show...

finally, is anybody on this board or in this fan club critical of this band? its like this band has developed such a strong core fanzine that it really doesnt go out of its way to do something overly creative? why not be bold and make a double album? why not make an opera? do something different...sheesh....the sound is just the same...

in conclusion, i'm bored with this band...
  • Options
    upina2001upina2001 Indiana Posts: 764
    plattanz wrote:
    okay....

so my number is 153xxx....i've seen this band countless times since 96 and i have to admit, this show had to of been one of the worse shows i've gone too...

maybe i'm just growing tired of the band, but it just seems to me like these guys are going up there and doing the same motions they've been doing the past 15 years....does black or alive or even flow really have the same relevance or intensity it had to it 10 years ago?

my second pet peeve...why was ed really glorifying the fact that he "drank" two bottles of wine? who cares? (and two bottles of wine in two hours would put anybody on the floor...especially a guy who's no taller than 5'7") is it really wine?...

my third pet peeve.....who the hell makes out during a rock show? i'm sitting in my little section 1, 17th row seat, and around me i see couples consoling each other and kissing during the obvious songs like black and come back, but even during the faster songs like go...i mean for fuck sake, i felt like i was at a freaking aerosmith show...

finally, is anybody on this board or in this fan club critical of this band? its like this band has developed such a strong core fanzine that it really doesnt go out of its way to do something overly creative? why not be bold and make a double album? why not make an opera? do something different...sheesh....the sound is just the same...

in conclusion, i'm bored with this band...

Sorry bout'cha. It was my 11th show and the probably the best one yet. Honestly, the show was unbelievable.

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,535
    Blood?!?!?!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    how was 'i'm open'? did ed do any of the spoken word part, or did he just sing the 'i'm open..' part?
  • Options
    jades23jades23 Posts: 9
    shit i was hoping to hear blood tonight.
    "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead"

9/12/05
    5/17/06
    5/22/06
  • Options
    Dark GrinDark Grin Posts: 33
    I could not believe how amazing the crowd was. I'm guessing Pearl Jam changed their set list completely when they realized how into it the audience was.

For me the highlights were Release, Blood, and Baba O'Riley. I also felt the set list was a little ten-heavy, but the new songs sounded fantastic. I am very jealous of the people going to tonight's show.
  • Options
    10_pearljam10_pearljam Posts: 172
    frogwater wrote:
    how was 'i'm open'? did ed do any of the spoken word part, or did he just sing the 'i'm open..' part?

ditto...spoken word or just the i'm open like hartford...
    He is alive but feels absolutely nothing.
    So is he?
    When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him.
    By nine he had deciphered the illusion trading magic for fact.
    No tradebacks...
    So this is what it's like to be an adult
    If he only knew now what he knew then...
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    so was there thousands of empty seats as some people on this board have suggested? from what i hear, all the seats except the top sections behind the stage were sold.

and how was i'm open???? better than hartford?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    dthomasdthomas Posts: 99
    Hey guys. I was there a few things:

1. I've seen about 20 shows since 94. At least 1 on every US tour.

2. This was by far one of the better performances since Matt joined the band. It sounds weird but he's finally kicking ass like he should behind the kit and eddie does indeed sound fantastic. Overall sound was very very good especially for the UC. But Mike's guitars went out on State. That's sad, one of my favorite songs.

3. The set seemed "standard" until Go, Blood, Indifference encore. Awesome.

4. I don't think the band is doing the same stuff for 15 years like the guy above said because they're really really into it, BUT the crowd singing was excessive. It's cool on formerly obscure songs like Present Tense but then Better Man, Black, Alive, Jeremy etc etc. boring. I agree.

5. Crowd. It's so cool to sit behind a couple of fellow fan clubbers who you never met, strike up a conversation, have a couple of beers and have a good time. It's not cool to be driving out of the UC, have a 20 year old pull up in his SUV filled with buddies, scream out his window at you "Hey faggot! Let's race, faggot" because I'm driving a bright red roadster (it's a loaner). Somehow those guys are still coming to these shows. I don't get it. I'm 30 and married and said no thanks. I wish he had peeled out because a chicago cop blew by right as I was telling him where to stick it.
    30+ Shows over 15 years
    http://www.fightingthesuburbs.com
  • Options
    10_pearljam10_pearljam Posts: 172
    dthomas wrote:
    Hey guys. I was there a few things:

1. I've seen about 20 shows since 94. At least 1 on every US tour.

2. This was by far one of the better performances since Matt joined the band. It sounds weird but he's finally kicking ass like he should behind the kit and eddie does indeed sound fantastic. Overall sound was very very good especially for the UC. But Mike's guitars went out on State. That's sad, one of my favorite songs.

3. The set seemed "standard" until Go, Blood, Indifference encore. Awesome.

4. I don't think the band is doing the same stuff for 15 years like the guy above said because they're really really into it, BUT the crowd singing was excessive. It's cool on formerly obscure songs like Present Tense but then Better Man, Black, Alive, Jeremy etc etc. boring. I agree.

5. Crowd. It's so cool to sit behind a couple of fellow fan clubbers who you never met, strike up a conversation, have a couple of beers and have a good time. It's not cool to be driving out of the UC, have a 20 year old pull up in his SUV filled with buddies, scream out his window at you "Hey faggot! Let's race, faggot" because I'm driving a bright red roadster (it's a loaner). Somehow those guys are still coming to these shows. I don't get it. I'm 30 and married and said no thanks. I wish he had peeled out because a chicago cop blew by right as I was telling him where to stick it.

how was i'm open?!?!? spoken word?
    He is alive but feels absolutely nothing.
    So is he?
    When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him.
    By nine he had deciphered the illusion trading magic for fact.
    No tradebacks...
    So this is what it's like to be an adult
    If he only knew now what he knew then...
  • Options
    pearl13pearl13 Posts: 4
    It was packed to the rafters. The only part not sold was right behind the stage, way up top, which was curtained off. The view from there would have been majorly obstructed though, anyway, by all the lights and things.

The show was very high energy, a bit Ten heavy as stated previously, but Eddie wanted to raise the 240 metric ton roof so...
    I couldn't believe they played Blood!

Seating wise: 150XXX, sec 3, row 16 - I've had way better but it was okay.

PS. Really wanted to hear Gone but I'm thinking tonight I will.
  • Options
    dthomasdthomas Posts: 99
    No I'm Open is like a short, melodic song now not the long reverb spoken word thing. It was neat but not awe inspiring.

oh and on the Yoko line he said something that when you're in your experimental phase your favorite beatle is Yoko. it was kind of a joke.

And eddie talked a bunch. nothing wrong with wine either. But for you worried he had a cup of "tea?" he was also drinking.
    30+ Shows over 15 years
    http://www.fightingthesuburbs.com