Options

2014 US Tour Merch thread

Comments

• Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696

Do they take credit cards at the merch booths?

They did in Cincy. But the CC machines are not always reliable. I remember it was down for a while in Portland last year.
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,889

Do they take credit cards at the merch booths?

they did in st louis.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    So maybe hit up the ATM first just in case?

I don't like carrying hundreds in cash on me :)

Plus the cash back on the credit cards is always nice.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    WhoDey said:

I know this is a long shot, but trying to find a cincy poster (I know it is not the best but need one for my wall of concerts!) and also looking for a beanie. PM me.
    Thanks!

Hang tight... they'll both be in the shop soon. Don't pay secondary market prices.
  • Options
    No Weekend 2 stickers available at the festival either.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856

That blows. Do they have any pins for sale?

• Options
    demetrios said:

That blows. Do they have any pins for sale?

Enter New Orleans part 2...
  • Options
    Yeah, the popup shop and the festival still have the buttons for sale.
  • Options
    anyone speculating which artist did which of the remaining 6 prints? assuming no artist repeats, i'm guessing klausen, cooper and munk are definite. that would leave a pool of rogers, soto, emek, sit, taylor, slater, kozik, henry for the other 3. i'm hoping at least one of the remaining prints is a real stand-out...
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

anyone speculating which artist did which of the remaining 6 prints? assuming no artist repeats, i'm guessing klausen, cooper and munk are definite. that would leave a pool of rogers, soto, emek, sit, taylor, slater, kozik, henry for the other 3. i'm hoping at least one of the remaining prints is a real stand-out...

First 6 gig posters we had 2 new artists to the PJ roster. Mark Dean Veca & Justin Erickson. An Ames Bros, Brandon Heart, Mark 5 & Don Pendleton print.

The last 6 on the tour (excluding BSB) will be another one from Ames Bros. And 1 from Brad Klausen, Rhys Cooper & Jeff Soto. 2 of the 6 prints will be done by new artists who haven't done a Pearl Jam poster before.

Just a guess ..
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    i'd love to see miles tsang, zeb love and / or dig my chili in the mix.
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,889
    Anybody have am xl St. Louis men's t they want to sell?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Also, download the retailmenot app, show the app at the festival merch stand inside the fest when you buy an ACL shirt and you'll get a free lineup poster (with better artwork than the $30 lineup poster in my opinion).
  • Options

i'd love to see miles tsang, zeb love and / or dig my chili in the mix.

Tsang's Toronto Black Keys diptych poster few weeks back was pretty sweet. I hope he get's to do a Pearl Jam poster on Pearl Jam's next Canadian tour.

• Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Did any ladies buy the girls sunset shirt? Just wondering about the quality, is the white fabric thin and see thru or is it good quality, thicker fabric thats not so see thru? Thanks
  • Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    if anybody is able to grab a green ACL show shirt from last weekend at the pop up shop can you please let me know? Thanks in advance!
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    demetrios said:

First 6 gig posters we had 2 new artists to the PJ roster. Mark Dean Veca & Justin Erickson. An Ames Bros, Brandon Heart, Mark 5 & Don Pendleton print.

The last 6 on the tour (excluding BSB) will be another one from Ames Bros. And 1 from Brad Klausen, Rhys Cooper & Jeff Soto. 2 of the 6 prints will be done by new artists who haven't done a Pearl Jam poster before.

Just a guess ..
    Don't forget Emek and Munk One, we need prints by these guys!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,444
    Would like to see David hale do another.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Acl green is my favorite shirt so far. One my favorites of the entire LB tour. Such a cool color for a PJ shirt.
  • Options
    Pearl Jam ‏@PearlJam

Due to rain, the PJ Pop-up Merch Stand at @MellowJohnnys opens today at noon. Learn more: http://bit.ly/pj-mellowjohnny @aclfestival
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Good to see you around D
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Hoping for an Aaron Horkey poster in St. Paul since he's a MN native.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    SPUSTA SPUSTA SPUSTA
  • Options
    rssesq said:

SPUSTA SPUSTA SPUSTA

That would be sweet. Love his Ed '11 print.

• Options
    EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    edited October 2014

If this happens I will be enternally angry with myself for not going. Or try to book a same day flight.

As for rest of tour, have to assume Klausen will have one. Good chance of Ken Taylor and Munk One. The rest are anyone's guess. Would love to see an Emek, preferably in Detroit ;)
    The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
  • Options
    This is the lineup poster that I mentioned before. You get it free at the ACL merch stand inside the fest when you show the retailmenot app and buy an ACL shirt. image
  • Options
  • Options

I second this. Horkey is amazing. I have his Sigur Ros poster from last year framed and hanging in my living room.
  • Options
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,000
    (Reads setlist)
    Ahhh... That's such a shame!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford