Options

2014 US Tour Merch thread

Comments

• Options
    site is having some issue with shipping... not charging shipping for US orders and not processing international orders... USPS must have changed some code and my site didn't update... frustrating when it's a code issue I can't fix on my own... trying to resolve

for those US orders I'll have to send out a paypal invoice for shipping

for intl orders enter any US address and your order will go through... I'll send out paypal invoices for shipping later...

oy
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,446
    Thanks brad, I got the payment to you all indeed to do is add the shipping to Canada and change my mailing address to canada instead of U.S.
  • Options
    DavidD

enter this address and I'll send you a paypal invoice for shipping later

1630 Holloway Avenue
    San Francisco, CA 94132
  • Options
    JustynaJustyna Posts: 132
    Hello there,
    Could anyone going to Denver next week, get me some merch Please?!
    (Please, PM me if you could help.)
    Many thanks
    Justyna
    Spodek 2000, Roskilde 2000, O2 2009, Belfast 2010, Hyde Park 2010, Wuhlheide 2010, Open'er 2010, Manchester 1&2 2012 , Amsterdam 1&2 2014, Wuhlheide 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Open'er 2014, MK 2014, Amsterdam 1&2 2018, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Barcelona 2018, London 1&2 2018
  • Options

site is having some issue with shipping... not charging shipping for US orders and not processing international orders... USPS must have changed some code and my site didn't update... frustrating when it's a code issue I can't fix on my own... trying to resolve

for those US orders I'll have to send out a paypal invoice for shipping

for intl orders enter any US address and your order will go through... I'll send out paypal invoices for shipping later...

oy

Will you just send an email to each person that has already paid? I paid as soon as they went on sale and was not charged any shipping either. Thanks.
  • Options
    For those worried about pins, stickers, event shirts, here was my experience in Memphis.
    I got to the box office to pick up my Ten Club tix at 5:50 PM. Doors weren't supposed to open until 6:30. However, they opened at 6:00. I was in the reserved section so I got in the small line to go ahead and get inside. Once inside, there were plenty of stickers, buttons, posters and event shirts. There were 2 tables with one having everything and the other having less. Both tables had stickers/buttons/posters. Can't remember if the smalled table had the event shirt too. I'll have to look at my pics I took.

There was a limit of 5 buttons/stickers. However, I saw people going to the next table and buying more. There is no way they can track all of it. I'm sure people got back in line and got more buttons/stickers at the same table. They just went to a different merch person since they were swamped. Allow yourself at least 45 minutes before doors open and you should be able to get what you want (unless you're in the GA line). As I said, I got there 10 minutes before the doors opened and got what I wanted.

The merch trailer had a small line when I arrived, but as someone said earlier, they were out of the limited stuff already. If you don't mind carrying your stuff around, the tables inside should have everything you need as long as you get there as doors open.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,985
    http://elephont.com/index.htm
    Pearl Jam Cincinnati print

UPDATE: I still do not have a release date yet for these prints. I've received over ton of emails asking about a pre-order or wait list but again, when I have a plan, I will let people know via twitter and Instagram and facebook. All of those links are available on the right hand side of this page, thanks for understanding. .
  • Options
    mysameoldfriendmysameoldfriend Tennessee Posts: 227
    Hey friends, I wasn't lucky enough to get a t-shirt from the town I grew up in (Memphis). Could anyone with an extra please help me out? XXL or XL. Willing to buy or trade, I have some cool stuff. I want this very much.
    Thanks guys!

Will
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,137
    Anyone buy the hoodie? How's the fit? Is it like the crash hoodies or more true to size?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    Looking for a Memphis shirt size L, got shutout at the trailer and inside.
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    edited October 2014
    If anyone picked one of these up and has second thoughts about buying or know someone already trying to sell - let me know - ISO one as I missed out!!
    demetrios said:

http://justinerickson.bigcartel.com/product/pearl-jam

PEARL JAM
    $65.00 / Coming Soon
    ON SALE WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15 at 2pm EDT
    PEARL JAM - Lincoln, NE. October 9, 2014 at Pinnacle Bank Arena.
    12" x 36" 5 colour screen print. Signed and numbered by the artist. Edition of 100.
    NOTE: All orders shipped from Canada.

• Options
    Ok said:

If anyone picked one of these up and has second thoughts about buying or know someone already trying to sell - let me know - ISO one as I missed out!!

demetrios said:

http://justinerickson.bigcartel.com/product/pearl-jam

PEARL JAM
    $65.00 / Coming Soon
    ON SALE WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15 at 2pm EDT
    PEARL JAM - Lincoln, NE. October 9, 2014 at Pinnacle Bank Arena.
    12" x 36" 5 colour screen print. Signed and numbered by the artist. Edition of 100.
    NOTE: All orders shipped from Canada.

If 10club continues to follow the official bootleg + poster day sales @ the store, then this Lincoln poster will go on sale on November 5th @ 2pm ET. http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/238823/2014-fall-bootleg-siriusxm-premiere-schedule-update#latest
  • Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    Anyone have a pic yet of Detroit poster?
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,576
    There are 3 DET posters:

1. Joe Louis-theme poster
    2. Chelios/RoboCop-theme poster
    3. Uncut sheet of both posters

40 uncut sheets @ $80.00 each for the outdoor merch truck

DET specific "winter classic" hockey jersey
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    AndoAndo Denver Posts: 410
    3 Detroit posters? has there been multiple at the others shows as well I haven't been keeping up. Denver will have multiple I bet if Detroit does!
  • Options
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    demetrios said:

I love Robocop... but that's just stupid.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438

demetrios said:

I love Robocop... but that's just stupid.
    Sorry... just my opinion.

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,302
    That hockey jersey has me interested. I was hoping they would do a Red Wings themed tshirt, but a jersey would be awesome. Anyone have a pic?
  • Options
    Zod said:

That hockey jersey has me interested. I was hoping they would do a Red Wings themed tshirt, but a jersey would be awesome. Anyone have a pic?

Haven't seen a pic yet.

A Boston Bruins PJ jersey, yeah that would be awesome. But a Detroit Red Wings PJ jersey?

• Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    CH139159 said:

For those worried about pins, stickers, event shirts, here was my experience in Memphis.
    I got to the box office to pick up my Ten Club tix at 5:50 PM. Doors weren't supposed to open until 6:30. However, they opened at 6:00. I was in the reserved section so I got in the small line to go ahead and get inside. Once inside, there were plenty of stickers, buttons, posters and event shirts. There were 2 tables with one having everything and the other having less. Both tables had stickers/buttons/posters. Can't remember if the smalled table had the event shirt too. I'll have to look at my pics I took.

There was a limit of 5 buttons/stickers. However, I saw people going to the next table and buying more. There is no way they can track all of it. I'm sure people got back in line and got more buttons/stickers at the same table. They just went to a different merch person since they were swamped. Allow yourself at least 45 minutes before doors open and you should be able to get what you want (unless you're in the GA line). As I said, I got there 10 minutes before the doors opened and got what I wanted.

The merch trailer had a small line when I arrived, but as someone said earlier, they were out of the limited stuff already. If you don't mind carrying your stuff around, the tables inside should have everything you need as long as you get there as doors open.

This is really my plan and I've already surrendered to the idea of not getting anything due to sell out! I probably won't even get inside till 7:30 in Denver and will just hope there is some stuff left. I know the wife isn't going to wanna wait in line for hours outside the afternoon of the show and I'd rather get a drink and some dinner at the preparty as it gets closer to show time than wait for a poster.

Question: Do they sell poster tubes inside?
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    This is a sick poster, I'm a big fan of Munk One's work
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    3 posters? Sheets? Hmmm...
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    Nice poster. I'd buy that for a dollar!
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    Anybody have a pic of the other poster/
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,302
    edited October 2014
    demetrios said:

Zod said:

Haven't seen a pic yet.

A Boston Bruins PJ jersey, yeah that would be awesome. But a Detroit Red Wings PJ jersey?
    I'd battle with you, and even though I'm starting to detest the Bruins now that my team is in the Eastern Conference, I'll always have a soft spot for Boston. They did me an invaluable service when they stopped the Canucks from winning the cup a few years back. I would never have heard the end of that. I'll never forget that for as long as I live...

Thus the PJ/Canucks combo makes me feel the same way as you:

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192

Nice poster. I'd buy that for a dollar!

=))

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options

CH139159 said:

This is really my plan and I've already surrendered to the idea of not getting anything due to sell out! I probably won't even get inside till 7:30 in Denver and will just hope there is some stuff left. I know the wife isn't going to wanna wait in line for hours outside the afternoon of the show and I'd rather get a drink and some dinner at the preparty as it gets closer to show time than wait for a poster.

Question: Do they sell poster tubes inside?
    They have poster tubes, but they usually run out of them because they sell them at the outside merch stand. They had no poster tubes at the inside tables and I was there as the doors opened. They did have small plastic bags to put the poster in to keep it from getting wet.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Anyone have pics of the jersey? I'd be totally interested in that. Somebody plz post a pic. Thanks
  • Options
    At the airport now heading for Detroit Rock City!!! Save some merch for me, PLEASE!