Options

Given To Live Full Launch Today

IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
edited April 2014 in The Porch

To honour the fact that GTL was conceived at a Pearl Jam show the first shows we'll be taking people to are shows on their European Tour that starts on June 16th in Amsterdam and runs through to Milton Keynes on July 11th.

We have decided that as Given To Live was born in the USA at a Pearl Jam show we will make a commitment to bring someone over from the US for the Leeds and Milton Keynes shows. And in future we will continue this trend by sending someone from the UK to a Pearl Jam show in the US.

In time, as we grow, we would like to make international travelling to shows the norm rather than the exception. We want dreams to come true.

We are now open to accept applications and donations.

You may apply for any live concert anywhere so long as it's live music. All application criteria apply.

www.giventolive.org
Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
Post edited by IamTom on

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Such an exciting concept .... And q truely wonderful idea.

Your an inspiration Tom. Good luck with this - not that you'll need it
  • Options
    Thank you, Paul.
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

• Options
    bmulvanybmulvany Posts: 156
    Great idea and hopefully many people will benefit from it. The more people that get the opportunity to see PJ live the better

Best of luck with it Tom
  • Options
    Thanks,Brian. We're launching with the Euro tour for obvious reasons. Then it's open to anyone to see any band.
    Given To Live -

• Options
    Updated.
    Given To Live -

• Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Wow, that's awesome. Great idea!
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    Thanks, check out the website and you'll see where it all began. Yep...a PJ show.
    Given To Live -

• Options
    pjkostin2012pjkostin2012 São Paulo Posts: 64
    Thanks Tom!! You are an jammer angel!!!!
    Larissa - São Paulo - Brasil
    2005 - SÃO PAULO - BRASIL
    2011 - São Paulo (2x) - Rio - Curitiba - Brasil
    2012 - EUROPE: Manchester,UK - 2012 (2X) Amsterdam, NL - 06/29/2012 Werchter, BE - 2012
    2013 - São Paulo/BR - Argentina - Chile
    US: Phoenix - San Diego - Los Angeles (2x) - Oakland - Portland - Spokane - Seattle - 2013
    2014: EV - SP (3x) RJ (2x)
    2015: Chile - Argentina - Porto Alegre - São Paulo - Brasília - Belo Horizonte - Rio de Janeiro
    2018: Chile - Rio de Janeiro - São Paulo - Seattle (2x) EV (3x)
    2022: San Diego - L.Angeles (2x) - NY
    36 PJ - 5 EV
  • Options
    pjkostin2012pjkostin2012 São Paulo Posts: 64
    Im the girl that was robbed in Oakland and Tom helped me, with another jammers.
    Im very happy that all this mess turned into given to live!!!!
    Larissa - São Paulo - Brasil
    2005 - SÃO PAULO - BRASIL
    2011 - São Paulo (2x) - Rio - Curitiba - Brasil
    2012 - EUROPE: Manchester,UK - 2012 (2X) Amsterdam, NL - 06/29/2012 Werchter, BE - 2012
    2013 - São Paulo/BR - Argentina - Chile
    US: Phoenix - San Diego - Los Angeles (2x) - Oakland - Portland - Spokane - Seattle - 2013
    2014: EV - SP (3x) RJ (2x)
    2015: Chile - Argentina - Porto Alegre - São Paulo - Brasília - Belo Horizonte - Rio de Janeiro
    2018: Chile - Rio de Janeiro - São Paulo - Seattle (2x) EV (3x)
    2022: San Diego - L.Angeles (2x) - NY
    36 PJ - 5 EV
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    One of the best ideas I have ever seen. I will definitely get on board with this. Bravo!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721

One of the best ideas I have ever seen. I will definitely get on board with this. Bravo!

Yeah gotta love the concept
  • Options

Thank you :-)

Really appreciate your kind words.

Tom

Given To Live -