Options

milton keynes other bands

2»

Comments

• Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
  • Options
    no showers in the halo one :) city camping is looking good right now :) Will have my tent from sonisphere anyway!
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options
    Michael ScarnMichael Scarn Northampton, UK Posts: 32
    Cannae wait for MK, the foo fighters concert there a few years back was one of the best concerts I've been too.

As already mentioned, woul love to see Gaslight Anthem as the main support act. Maybe even Japandroids.
    Twitter
    [London, 02 Arena 18.8.2009]
    [London, Hyde Park 25.6.2010]
    [Manchester, MEN 21.6.2012]
    [Amsterdam, Ziggo Dome 16.6.2014]
    [Milton Keynes, MK Bowl 11.7.2014]
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    wonder If gaslight are too big for this gig now?

I really hope not
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    pdalowsky said:

I really hope not

I would say no. Are they really that popular over here to turn down a support slot where there is 50k attending?

2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 said:

pdalowsky said:

I really hope not

I would say no. Are they really that popular over here to turn down a support slot where there is 50k attending?

yeah that's a very valid point LOL
  • Options
    smcleishsmcleish Oxford Posts: 137
    The year Gaslight supported PJ at Hyde Park, a week or so later they played a tiny wee venue at the Oxford O2, they even did their cover of State of Love and Trust - it was awesome!!! :)
  • Options
    mikehmikeh In my Mersey paradise Posts: 58
    Gaslight would be an awesome support again.

The sooner they announce support, the better. If it's somebody good it'll only help ticket sales.
    Manchester 2009, Hyde Park 2010, Manchester 2012, Manchester 2012, Amsterdam 2012, Amsterdam 2012, Amsterdam 2014, Amsterdam 2014, Berlin 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014
    EV Manchester 2012
  • Options
    no news yet then lol
  • Options

no news yet then lol

seems odd doesn't it?

dare we hope for an extended PJ show LOL
  • Options
    DazzlerDazzler Grimsby, UK Posts: 109
    If they need to shift the Bowl tickets, invite Faith No more to stick around in London for the week. They are the support act for Soundgarden and Black Sabbath on 4th July. No other dates announced as yet. The MK Bowl would definitely sell out in about 10 minutes if FNM were Pearl Jam's support act!
  • Options
    xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 191
    Dazzler said:

If they need to shift the Bowl tickets, invite Faith No more to stick around in London for the week. They are the support act for Soundgarden and Black Sabbath on 4th July. No other dates announced as yet. The MK Bowl would definitely sell out in about 10 minutes if FNM were Pearl Jam's support act!

Saw that too- it would be a great addition and would really help pull the casual rock fan. Here's hoping!
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • Options
    anyone heard of this OFF band ...............................................seem a bit fucking heavy old sons lol