Options

*** Worcester 2 Fanviews Here 10/16/13 ***

Comments

• Options
    Worcester 1 was WAAAAAAYYYYYY better than Worcester 2. I am SO glad I went to night 1--the set list was phenomenal! Worcester 2 was a "greatest hits" type set list....and that's not my favorite type of show to see. I was also in GA, and it wasn't that much fun for me because I'm short :/ State of Love and Trust was a treat, though!
    8/7/92, 4/12/94,10/2/96,9/15/98, 8/29/00,8/30/00,10/28/00,4/8/03,4/29/03, 7/2/03, 7/3/03, 7/11/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/25/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/20/10, 9/7/11, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 10/25/13, 12/6/13, 4/8/16, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 5/6/22, 5/7/22
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225

i think it had more to do with the fact that everyone got all all horned up for some little wing and then we got Daughter instead. Such a tease!
    And it looked like Ed asked Mike if he wanted to go ahead and play it and Mike said no.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
    Can somebody post a pic of the setlist?
  • Options
    While I agree that it's a good thing the guy was not, say, angry with Ed about his comments about guns, I cannot condone anything about what he did. So I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that point.

I've had random strangers grab me by surprise with what they consider to be good intentions, and my first instinct was self-protection; it was not fun or funny, it was frightening. Ed elicits strong feelings from people, but just because maybe we wish those barriers between us and him were erased does not mean that they are. It is not okay to run up on him from behind and give him a hug just because you love his music so much. It's a matter of respect and decency, in my opinion.

I can't imagine how terrifying it would be as a performer to have someone from the crowd come out of nowhere and grab you. No one wants another Dimebag Darrell.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,329
    While I agree that it's a good thing the guy was not, say, angry with Ed about his comments about guns, I cannot condone anything about what he did. So I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that point.

I've had random strangers grab me by surprise with what they consider to be good intentions, and my first instinct was self-protection; it was not fun or funny, it was frightening. Ed elicits strong feelings from people, but just because maybe we wish those barriers between us and him were erased does not mean that they are. It is not okay to run up on him from behind and give him a hug just because you love his music so much. It's a matter of respect and decency, in my opinion.

I can't imagine how terrifying it would be as a performer to have someone from the crowd come out of nowhere and grab you. No one wants another Dimebag Darrell.

I agree. I was totally stunned that he made it up onto the stage. I actually walked by the guy outside on the way out of the show. I was STUNNED that he didn't get arrested and only got tossed. Even if your intentions are harmless, there's absolutley no place for that at any show.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    Solid show tonight, but nothing spectacular. I really dug the main set. It flowed really well and the Yield trifecta to start was nice. Nothing too rare in the first set, but everything was played well which is all that really matters, It was cool to see Cropduster since i hadn't seen it in 10 years, but it's definitely one of the weaker songs from the album. Ed's voice was pretty rough most of the night which meant there wasn't much banter (a good thing if you ask me). Otherside was a nice surprise, but it was pretty rough. It started off a little out of key and Ed's vocals were shaky throughout. I appreciate the effort though. The rest of the encores were pretty standard ten and vs. songs. Ed and Stone got into a little bit of a squabble about what to play before daughter and Stone looked pissed. Whatever Ed wanted to audible to Stone was not feeling. This led to a pretty meh Daughter. Smile and Baba in the second encore was cool, but there was nothing too memorable about this one. A fun time as always, but nothing mind blowing. The previous night's setlist was looked much mroe thought out even if it didn't always flow well. Looking forward to Hartford next week.

Agreed 100% on all accounts... Solid, but middle of the pack (for PJ). Good warm up for BK.
  • Options
    LauriLauri Posts: 748

Just to pile on: everyone wants to hug Eddie Vedder. There is something about him and his voice that makes you want to hug him. Even if no one had bad intentions, if everyone who wanted to hug Eddie Vedder actually acted on that, it would be really bad to be Eddie Vedder. Rushing anyone like that, especially someone in the public eye who has strong political views or can easily become the object of obsessions just isn't cool. Put yourself in the shoes of everyone on stage and the people responsible for looking out for them, you just can't condone something like that.
  • Options
    RiredRired Rhode Island - Ocean State! Posts: 23
    Great 2 nights ! First show was epic 2nd didn't disappoint.
    "I would rather starve then eat your bread"
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    good show. eddie was hungover from the previous nights RIPPER but still a good show and the band sounded great.

Brooklyn 1 should be another stunner after a full day of eddie recovering ;)
  • Options
    I really don't understand the greatest hits label here (though yes, they did play some top ones).

Otherside? Down? SOLAT? Once? Lukin? Cropduster (I love it - funny that many saying meh to this setlist then put this one down. That juxtaposition of opinion seems weird to me), Baba which once was frequent but had become less so. And how can anyone be meh about Yield?

Anyway - I said it elsewhere, but that first set was RELENTLESS. That's the first word that popped into my head. I mean the "slowdown" was Wishlist :lol: which is always great live. I mean where did you catch your breath? I guess I Am Mine, but do folks really find that greatest hits when it's in the middle of Lowlight, Down, SOLAT and a killer Porch?

As for the greatest hits idea - I don't think a show with 20 Down's and Sweet Lews is gonna go over nearly as well as your greatest hits opinion sounds.

They could play Porch, RVM and Evenflow every night and I wouldn't mind. Yes, the lyrical part could get a bit repetitive if you go every night. But, even with that, the band on those songs are so good, it would be like asking Beethoven to not play his 8th. Go to a poetry reading if all you want to hear are the words (not that I mind the words - they are special - Ed's a genius - not the point). And to get on a side - who cares about song COUNT? I'd rather have 10 Porch's than 15 punks (though I prefer the mix which is exactly what we got tonight).

Anyway, at least up front the crowd was intense. If the result of Ed's hangover (which I think he sweated out by MYM it was so relentless from the get go) is a bunch of instrumentation and 1 less vocal or 2, how could you mind that?

Matt was great, Jeff was tremendous, Stone was incredible, Boom - where's Boom? :lol: and Mike was, well... Mike. Set list was awesome. Band was intense.

A couple notes that may have been said, I don't know -

Ed used the lyric sheet from his binder for Otherside. I give him props for doing that as it enables the band to play songs that he's probably long since forgotten the lyrics to.

Mike shredded his guitar on one of the lights during RVM (I think), so listen for that.

Ed was definitely drinking light, as he didn't even get half way through his first bottle. Lots to "pass around."

Between Down and SOLAT Ed ran around the stage like Peyton Manning doing an audible. I guess that's where he was skipping Records. Don't mind that skip. Do wish we had gotten Footsteps.

Short semi-acoustic set (which really wasn't acoustic, it was just sitting) ended when Mike was clearly tired of sitting during Black and got up to jam, then went back and kicked his chair over. Jeff followed. :lol:

And just for the record - I was trying to encourage Mike to continue Little Wing from just behind the rail. Maybe, if he had actually heard ME instead of Ed it would have continued. :lol::lol::lol:

Great show!!!
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Oh! And just for the record - I think this will be the boot that everyone goes back to and says - wow! That was a better set than I remember. I know, I was there, so I'm slanted. Regardless, this tour is shaping up to be Epic!!! Epic I say!!! While they are obviously playing a lot of the new record (as they should), Ed is also clearly trying to put nuggets in each show. I'm also glad he's giving the band more and more time to "breathe" musically. Great mix.
  • Options
    Another note, I loved when Jeff and Stone switched instruments - hadn't seen that before.

Whoever mentioned the crowd rocking out more than usual to Daughter and Jeremy - I completely agree. I was surprised how PSYCHED everyone became when Jeremy started. The "classics" are great when the crowd gets that into them, IMO.
  • Options
    marc34marc34 Boston MA Posts: 221
    Not as good as night 1, but a solid show. You could not expect them to go as hard as they did the night before, and quite honestly I was happy to get a little "break" too. Like others, I thought we were getting little wing, and it was a bit of a let down. But there will be other shows. And props to Ed for using notes. Rather that than butcher the song.
    Hartford 96
    Mansfield 98 x 2
    Mansfield 00 x2
    Mansfield 03 x 3
    Boston 04 VFC x 2
    Hartford 06
    Boston 06 x 2
    Hartford 08
    Mansfield 08 x 2
    EV Boston 08 x 2
    Hartford 10
    Boston 10
    EV Providence 11
    EV Boston 11
    EV Hartford 11
    Worcester 13 x 2
    Hartford 13
    Buffalo 13
    Baltimore 13
    Fenway 2016 x 2
    Hot Stove 2017
    Fenway 2018 x 2
  • Options
    I only got to experience night 2. The classics were alot of fun! Enjoyed the show but now I want more :-D
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    Anybody else catch Stone playing the Come As You Are vocal melody during his Not For You solo?

YES!!! It was friggin' awesome!
  • Options
    I really don't understand the greatest hits label here (though yes, they did play some top ones).

Otherside? Down? SOLAT? Once? Lukin? Cropduster (I love it - funny that many saying meh to this setlist then put this one down. That juxtaposition of opinion seems weird to me), Baba which once was frequent but had become less so. And how can anyone be meh about Yield?

GTF, DTE, Wishlist, Porch, Jeremy, Daughter, Even Flow, RVM, Alive, YL are all greatest hits in my mind. And while I understand we're going to get at least 3 of those per show, this here is 1/3 of the set!! (And thats not even counting SOLAT, Black and Once... if those are considered greatest hits as well).

But back to what someone else said... there is no bad PJ show (for me yet, at least). There is only the best to worst, based on song preference, sound, energy, crowd, weather... whatever. I guess Im just a big fan of the shit they dont play often anymore. Grievance, Tremor Christ, Insignificance, Breakerfall, Breath, Who You Are, Of the Girl (hoping for this in Hartford!!). I could go on... you see where I'm going here. Guess its my own fault for missing shows prior to 2003.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    A bit of a personal story to tell here.

My father-in-law is in his 70s, and loves music. Doesn't matter what it is, he'll listen to it and always appreciates a good tune. He fell and broke a hip recently and has been wheelchair-bound since then. It was a bit crazy, but my wife and I decided to take her parents to the show. They had no clue right until we showed up at the DCU.

Kudos to the staff at the DCU Center too - I had four regular 200-section tickets, but they exchanged those for us so that we could sit with my father-in-law in the handicapped section. Apart from that, they made sure we got to our seats safely and with no hassle. Gotta love the PJ family too, even as we were wheeling him around people wanted to high-five him and stuff!

Needless to say, he had a helluva time and was already asking when PJ were coming back to town!
    And no one's gonna slow my gentle groove.. - https://twitter.com/Mr_Faded_Glory
  • Options

My bf and I had a great time in the pit with Mr. Fenway Faithful and Sir Youngster. You guys are awesome. We all shared a moment during Sirens. That was great... I'll will always remember that. :geek:
    So much fun. So funny. I study yo face!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    Lauri wrote:

Just to pile on: everyone wants to hug Eddie Vedder. There is something about him and his voice that makes you want to hug him. Even if no one had bad intentions, if everyone who wanted to hug Eddie Vedder actually acted on that, it would be really bad to be Eddie Vedder. Rushing anyone like that, especially someone in the public eye who has strong political views or can easily become the object of obsessions just isn't cool. Put yourself in the shoes of everyone on stage and the people responsible for looking out for them, you just can't condone something like that.

Well said, agree with all of your points completely. We all want Eddie to come over to our houses and watch baseball games with us.
  • Options

GTF, DTE, Wishlist, Porch, Jeremy, Daughter, Even Flow, RVM, Alive, YL are all greatest hits in my mind. And while I understand we're going to get at least 3 of those per show, this here is 1/3 of the set!! (And thats not even counting SOLAT, Black and Once... if those are considered greatest hits as well).

But back to what someone else said... there is no bad PJ show (for me yet, at least). There is only the best to worst, based on song preference, sound, energy, crowd, weather... whatever. I guess Im just a big fan of the shit they dont play often anymore. Grievance, Tremor Christ, Insignificance, Breakerfall, Breath, Who You Are, Of the Girl (hoping for this in Hartford!!). I could go on... you see where I'm going here. Guess its my own fault for missing shows prior to 2003.

I hear ya, but how many of those are played at 1 show? How many of those have been even played this tour so far and the set lists have been killer. You might get a few, but you're still getting the "regulars."

Down? OTHERSIDE? Lowlight. Crop-duster. You're right. you named a third of the set list + (I don't consider SOLAT as a regular, but whatever), but you didn't name 2 thirds. You'd quibble with a heavy dose of Yield? Not to compare,and I don't know off the top of my head, but did Wor 1 really have more of the others?
  • Options
    My 13 year old daughter (Liv) has been bugging me to see PJ for years. My wife and I were at the ‘94 Rochester show together and PJ has been a huge part of our lives. We now have four kids together and they have grown up seeing mom and dad run off on occasion to different shows, most recently Chicago to see the band at Wrigley. The love for Pearl Jam has been constant and has been passed along. Of all my kids, their music resonates most with my 13 year old.

Enter Worcester 2 GA! I got in line around 1:00 to be joined by my wife and daughter when she had finished school. I was hoping to get close enough for her to see but the line started at 5:30 AM so we were back a bit in line (#79 or so). We got in and did the required “walk” run to the center of the stage, her choice so we could see everyone. We ended up three back and were in with an amazing group of people. She got to talk to all kinds of great people up front and even gambled a bit on what time the lights would go down (8:23) and the show would start. During the two hours while we waited my daughter struck up a conversation with the guy standing right in front of her on the rail. They hit it off, she is a true fan after all, and the rest of the story will have a dramatic impact on the rest of her life.

I won’t name the guy in front, I will send him a proper thank you later and he can share if he wants, but he was like an angel for my family last night. He asked us if it was okay if he let her up front and then let Liv stand with him for the entire show! My girl, little Liv, was front row dead center to see the best band of all time! In true PJ fashion, the band noticed this blond head banging around and jumping up and down with a big metal smile and were over the top generous. Quick summary of events:

1.After seven or eight songs, Mike McCready gave her a pick he was playing with, sending her into tears.
    2.Later, in the final encore, Ed played harmonica for Smile. This is one of Liv’s favorites because I used to play it for her when I would travel. He was a bit frustrated with harmonica and threw it to the ground. Later, it’s a bit of a blur now, when he came down to the crowd, he came right up to Liv, gave her the harmonica and told her “good job” with a wink! Are you kidding me! I am getting chills again just writing this! Unbelievable! More tears for Liv, mom and dad.
    3.Later, when Ed was passing around tambourines (one he smashed on his head) he was looking into the crowd and threw one to my daughter’s new best friend for being such a standup guy. Instead of keeping it, this most generous and amazing guy, who has been to 100+ (I remember the number) show, turned and gave the tambourine to my wife! My God, could this get any better.
    4.I don’t remember when or how Ed ended up in front hi-fiving the crowd, I do know my daughter claims she was holding him up! What?!
    5.Finishing with Smile, Once, Alive, Baba O and Ledbetter is my little girls dream scenario. She rocked as hard as anyone in the place and another member of the band must have taken notice. After they closed and were saying goodbye, Matt Cameron walked right up to Liv and gave her his drum sticks. I almost fell over.

I’m sure I am overstating this, as it just happened last night and I am trying to make sense of it all, but that was the most epic night for me ever. To see my oldest have that kind of experience and to be cared for by this band and community, something I have valued for over 20 years! To have it live up to, and massively surpass, my wildest dreams for her first show. Sitting at work and useless, wondering if it all really happened that way.

Huge thank you to her angle in the front row! So generous with your space and time. My wife and I are forever grateful and in awe of you.

Huge thanks to the fans nearby, so kind and excited with her.

Huge thanks to PJ for making it a night that my daughter will never, ever forget.

A couple of questions:

Is my daughter set for life or wrecked for life – nothing like this will ever happen again, but imagine what a great time she can have chasing this musical experience!

How do you send thanks from a 13 year old to Pearl Jam? We want her to love music, but manners are important as well.

I’m not great at the forum. Is this posted in the right thread or should it be on its own?

Is there any greater “Dad” band?
  • Options
    WH wrote:
    Damn right I could hear Stone tonight!
    Yeah mike was also turned down a little..can't win lol
  • Options
    KV286578 wrote:
    My 13 year old daughter (Liv) has been bugging me to see PJ for years. My wife and I were at the ‘94 Rochester show together and PJ has been a huge part of our lives. We now have four kids together and they have grown up seeing mom and dad run off on occasion to different shows, most recently Chicago to see the band at Wrigley. The love for Pearl Jam has been constant and has been passed along. Of all my kids, their music resonates most with my 13 year old.

Enter Worcester 2 GA! I got in line around 1:00 to be joined by my wife and daughter when she had finished school. I was hoping to get close enough for her to see but the line started at 5:30 AM so we were back a bit in line (#79 or so). We got in and did the required “walk” run to the center of the stage, her choice so we could see everyone. We ended up three back and were in with an amazing group of people. She got to talk to all kinds of great people up front and even gambled a bit on what time the lights would go down (8:23) and the show would start. During the two hours while we waited my daughter struck up a conversation with the guy standing right in front of her on the rail. They hit it off, she is a true fan after all, and the rest of the story will have a dramatic impact on the rest of her life.

I won’t name the guy in front, I will send him a proper thank you later and he can share if he wants, but he was like an angel for my family last night. He asked us if it was okay if he let her up front and then let Liv stand with him for the entire show! My girl, little Liv, was front row dead center to see the best band of all time! In true PJ fashion, the band noticed this blond head banging around and jumping up and down with a big metal smile and were over the top generous. Quick summary of events:

1.After seven or eight songs, Mike McCready gave her a pick he was playing with, sending her into tears.
    2.Later, in the final encore, Ed played harmonica for Smile. This is one of Liv’s favorites because I used to play it for her when I would travel. He was a bit frustrated with harmonica and threw it to the ground. Later, it’s a bit of a blur now, when he came down to the crowd, he came right up to Liv, gave her the harmonica and told her “good job” with a wink! Are you kidding me! I am getting chills again just writing this! Unbelievable! More tears for Liv, mom and dad.
    3.Later, when Ed was passing around tambourines (one he smashed on his head) he was looking into the crowd and threw one to my daughter’s new best friend for being such a standup guy. Instead of keeping it, this most generous and amazing guy, who has been to 100+ (I remember the number) show, turned and gave the tambourine to my wife! My God, could this get any better.
    4.I don’t remember when or how Ed ended up in front hi-fiving the crowd, I do know my daughter claims she was holding him up! What?!
    5.Finishing with Smile, Once, Alive, Baba O and Ledbetter is my little girls dream scenario. She rocked as hard as anyone in the place and another member of the band must have taken notice. After they closed and were saying goodbye, Matt Cameron walked right up to Liv and gave her his drum sticks. I almost fell over.

I’m sure I am overstating this, as it just happened last night and I am trying to make sense of it all, but that was the most epic night for me ever. To see my oldest have that kind of experience and to be cared for by this band and community, something I have valued for over 20 years! To have it live up to, and massively surpass, my wildest dreams for her first show. Sitting at work and useless, wondering if it all really happened that way.

Huge thank you to her angle in the front row! So generous with your space and time. My wife and I are forever grateful and in awe of you.

Huge thanks to PJ for making it a night that my daughter will never, ever forget.

A couple of questions:

Is my daughter set for life or wrecked for life – nothing like this will ever happen again, but imagine what a great time she can have chasing this musical experience!

How do you send thanks from a 13 year old to Pearl Jam? We want her to love music, but manners are important as well.

I’m not great at the forum. Is this posted in the right thread or should it be on its own?

That is awesome! Congrats on a great night! And, yes you've ruined it for her. :lol: But who cares?
  • Options
    nextstopfallingnextstopfalling Posts: 26
    edited October 2013
    KV286578 wrote:
    My 13 year old daughter (Liv) (snip)

What a great story. And ...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

(edit: Mind Your Manners!)

Sincerely,

A dad who took his 13-year-old son to his long-awaited first PJ show Tuesday
    Post edited by nextstopfalling on
    Mansfield 7/3/2003 | Boston 5/24/2006 | Boston 5/17/2010 | Worcester 10/15-16/2013
  • Options

I can see both sides. Last night was my 15th show, so songs like SOLAT are not greatest hits for me even though it's been played over 300 times. I personally loved last night's show, and there are tunes in there I'd prefer to hear every night. Honestly, I want Porch, RVM, DTE and Black and almost every show. For me, its about the energy it brings out in the crowd. Last night the two songs that had the most crowd energy all night were GTF and DTE early on the in set. And if breaking out the greatest hits is going to bring out that response and sense of crowd togetherness, then I'm all for it. I feel like there are enough non greatest hits in there with Low Light, Smile, Down, Gone, Other Side, and the new stuff that the mixture was good for me. Would I love a little more Of The Girl, In My Tree, Inside Job, Present Tense, Breath, and Oceans? Sure, but that's why we go to multiple shows, b/c they're only going to play 30 songs a night.
  • Options
    There was a strange moment on stage there. Ed seemed like he didnt want to do Little Wing, but then said, "ah fuck it"... like ok, mike... lets do it... and then daughter started. sigh.

What I saw was Mike teasing Little Wing, Ed watching him as if to say OK, maybe we can go there ... but then Mike started playing the opening notes of "Angie" and Ed laughed and said "Ah, now you're fuckin' with me, man!"
    Mansfield 7/3/2003 | Boston 5/24/2006 | Boston 5/17/2010 | Worcester 10/15-16/2013
  • Options
    KV286578 wrote:

A couple of questions:

That's outstanding! Great story. I was in section 107 in the 6th row and I actually saw the guy hand a tambourine back, I wasn't sure what was going on. Now I know, that's incredible. You guys had a great friend up there. Not in the sky, in the front row :)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    KV286578 wrote:

A couple of questions:

Sir...i bow in front of you

Fuckin(Sorry for my mouth Liv) Fantastic!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Was a great show. I was the won who won the gambling portion of the pregame 8:23. We were surrounded by great people and your daughter was awesome!!!! She deserved the show of her life. So nice to meet you guys and enjoy the show together. Enjoy the momentos! Hoping Hartford is just as good.
    Drop The Leash!
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    I just got home. Drove 3 hours from New Jersey to be there. My first concert and it was absolutely amazing. I just don't have the words right now. Thank you, Pearl Jam, for making this one of the best nights of my life that I will never forget.

Forgot to mention...I found one of Ed's guitar picks a row behind me after the show. Don't know how the hell that happened because I don't remember him throwing any our way - or making it that far back. BUT I'LL TAKE IT! :D:lol:
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2