Options

iso 1 ticket for my goat

Comments

• Options
    I need 3 tickets..
    FOR MY BITCHES!!!!!

:P
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Got an extra for your goat! It's in the 500's though. Yours if you want it!

really hoping for the field so Billy can eat if he gets hungry during the show
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Hmmmmm.... I think I'm gonna rooftop it. Don't know if I can get him in?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    I need 3 tickets..
    FOR MY BITCHES!!!!!

thanks daddy :P :P
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Longueuil wrote:
    92_zpsf4c65da5.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    "Excuse us, I think our seats are in this row. Sorry, we couldn't find a babysitter"

bkj5hqp
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    what's with all this stupid baby talk? i just want to reverse the curse.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    81 wrote:
    Come on cubs fans....you know a goat at a pj concert is the only way to end the curse.

Are you referring to Your Capricorn birth sign?
    Then, I'm a Goat, Eddie Vedder is a goat, you are a goat, the list goes on.

So, Eddie will be there? It shouldn't be a cursed thing? Unless is a baseball thing?
    Or maybe it's a VooDoo thing? I really don't get it.
  • Options
    I need 3 tickets..
    FOR MY BITCHES!!!!!

They let dogs in the stadium? Are they your service dogs? You must have problems if you need three.
    Best of Luck too you. :eh:
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Come on cubs fans....you know a goat at a pj concert is the only way to end the curse.

So, Eddie will be there? It shouldn't be a cursed thing? Unless is a baseball thing?

:fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    81 wrote:

:fp:

Get the seats. There will be someone stuck with GA that wants to trade :fp: :fp:
    It's five frucking months from now anyway. This is insane! I'm holding out for 2 VIP PASSES to Lollapalooza 2013.

Some club members have sick family, others are sick themselves. Some are broke, Some have never seen Pearl Jam live!!!! and some dislike Chicago. I wouldn't be so self centered about this . You have a chance to go. I spent all my money on other bands and a car. Life goes on... I have traveled 3000 miles one way for a show. IT costs me 4 times the price of a local person. I was very tired, and I would never trade that moment. I can't afford such things this year. My mom used to hop the fence at disney world when she was a teen. She never paid much. Last year, She paid about 5k$ for two weeks. Think about it.
  • Options
    Bump for the goat.
  • Options
    Bump for the goat.

What if the goat is a small Goat and doesn't like to be in a crowd, and the goat is stuck with GA tickets?

I don't think you have the goat's best interest. The goat needs VIP with it's own dressing room. :fp:
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Bump for the goat.

What if the goat is a small Goat and doesn't like to be in a crowd, and the goat is stuck with GA tickets?

I don't think you have the goat's best interest. The goat needs VIP with it's own dressing room. :fp:
    And customized ear protection!
  • Options
    Hey i have a friend named Steve, hasn't been to Wrigley in a few years....

I need a ticket for him...

8-)
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    I'm not a goat owner, but my best friend had goats and he lived less than 10 mins from my house so I think I am qualified enough to tell you how to raise your goats. This concert is a horrible idea and that is just flat out bad farmering.

ALL goats would be just as entertained watching an old windmill at a farm and you shouldn't be wasting your ticket on it. I mean, that goat will probably go around and eat other people's tickets too and kick them in the crotch as well, or something. Huge waste.

This one time I went to a county fair on a hot summers day and there was a goat there in a pen just bleating away and the owners didn't even care. They didn't even put a fan on it or anything. They were to busy stuffing their faces with deep fried oreos. How can anyone enjoy a fair with that going on?

I realize the OP thinks he is Dr. Pol since he owns a goat but I'm sure I know what's best for his goat. And you may think I'm ignorant because of it but that just makes you like Jethro Bodine.
  • Options
    wtf are you people talking about?

all i want to do is reverse teh curse. the only way to do this is to let billy attend a PJ show.

you people think this is a joke. don't you know about the curse of the goat????
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    maybe you can get a miniature goat and put it in your pocket? Maybe a goat whose growth was stunted from too much pot smoking..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    81 wrote:

all i want to do is reverse teh curse. the only way to do this is to let billy attend a PJ show.

I think you can get this done.

Hold the goat up on your shoulders and Ed will surely throw a tambourine your way.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    81 wrote:

I think you can get this done.

Hold the goat up on your shoulders and Ed will surely throw a tambourine your way.

:lol::lol::lol:
    Isn't that why everyone bring a goat? That's why I had kids!! :fp:
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Dont discount my opinion just because I don't own a goat! You are a bad owner and fan for wanting to waste a ticket.
  • Options
    I think we could kill two birds with one stone here!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0043C79H ... p766013-20
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    I think we could kill two birds with one stone here!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0043C79H ... p766013-20
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Omg, that is beyond perfect!!!
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    The goat is just going to eat the ticket. anyway
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    We can kill the goat and build a bonfire. Then we can all dance around the fire eating goat chops while Ed sings 'Do the Evolution' in the background. Now that sounds like a good fucking time.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Bump for the goat.

And customized ear protection!

The goat would probably go for this kinda of thing.

I know Stevie Nicks would... (she sounds like a goat)
  • Options
    We can kill the goat and build a bonfire. Then we can all dance around the fire eating goat chops while Ed sings 'Do the Evolution' in the background. Now that sounds like a good fucking time.

I know people that eat goats, but I don't think they are tasty? Maybe have him/her make you some cheese....
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    STAYSEA wrote:

I know people that eat goats, but I don't think they are tasty? Maybe have him/her make you some cheese....
    I hate cheese....unless its baked into a dish of some sort.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

WTF, you trying to curse PJ now? :evil:
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.