2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i know there is a cub fan out there with an extra ticket that wants to be a part of this curse reversal.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    81 wrote:
    i know there is a cub fan out there with an extra ticket that wants to be a part of this curse reversal.

Stop whoring yourself out! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Stop whoring yourself out! :lol:

if i was whoring myself, i'd have an excess of tickets.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    just joined and happy for my first post just to say this Cards fan doesnt care what you cubbies do your never gonna break a curse by bringing dogs and cats or goats. maybe bring a moving truck and get out of that broke down building and develop a real 20 game winner.
    that said i'm still looking for tickets to this show cuz i would love to watch pearl jam play at wrigley and wouldnt be surprised if the cubs found a way to lose to pearl jam at the show.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    wouldnt be surprised if the cubs found a way to lose to pearl jam at the show.

:lol:

Welcome, welcome :clap:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    right?!? lets take over this thread with how Pearl Jam could beat the cubs
    im thinking this
    1. Eddie Vedder CF, leading off with probably the best speed in the band and patrolling the ivy
    2. Matt Cameron C, cameron used to sitting so hes behind the plate and also has good hands so hits for avg.
    3. Mike McCready 3B, McCreadys on the right Gossard on the left and he can do anything with a guitar, probably the same with a bat
    4. Jeff Ament SS, hes got good reflexes from basketball could prob control up the middle and hits for power, heart and soul of the band, heart and soul of the baseball lineup
    5. Krusen RF, in order to fill out the squad and what better way to make the outfeild a mess than surrounding Ed with ex-drummers
    6. Abbruzzese LF
    7. Stone Gossard 1B, he's on the left and sucks up everyones mistakes digging shit outta the dirt
    8. Brendan O'brien 2B, hes been there enough they'd sign him to at least a minor league contract
    9. Boom Gaspar P, he already looks like a '70's pitcher with the hair and those arms are jacked UP!

give me your ideas, either way their beating the cubbies
  • Options
    im thinking this
    1. Eddie Vedder CF, leading off with probably the best speed in the band and patrolling the ivy
    2. Matt Cameron C, cameron used to sitting so hes behind the plate and also has good hands so hits for avg.
    3. Mike McCready 3B, McCreadys on the right Gossard on the left and he can do anything with a guitar, probably the same with a bat
    4. Jeff Ament SS, hes got good reflexes from basketball could prob control up the middle and hits for power, heart and soul of the band, heart and soul of the baseball lineup
    5. Krusen RF, in order to fill out the squad and what better way to make the outfeild a mess than surrounding Ed with ex-drummers
    6. Abbruzzese LF
    7. Stone Gossard 1B, he's on the left and sucks up everyones mistakes digging shit outta the dirt
    8. Brendan O'brien 2B, hes been there enough they'd sign him to at least a minor league contract
    9. Boom Gaspar P, he already looks like a '70's pitcher with the hair and those arms are jacked UP!

best second post ever. :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    neil young is the skipper, almost forgot
  • Options
    im thinking this
    6. Abbruzzese LF

Perfect! too funny man.. And Mr. Irons?

They could beat the Cubs and the Marlins with this line-up!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    im thinking this
    6. Abbruzzese LF

Perfect! too funny man.. And Mr. Irons?

They could beat the Cubs and the Marlins with this line-up!

Jack Irons is the closer.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    i see the resemblance 81, you were not able to find a ticket for your goat yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d8ZDSyFS2g

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    help help
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    like the cubs, my goat is committted to finding a little love on teh forum
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Get that goat a ticket! Par-tay!

drunk-goat.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,896
    81 wrote:
    here is his baby picture

cute-baby-goat.jpg

bump for Frank!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    :corn:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    we need to get all these goats to the show. Best crowd ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpccpglnNf0
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    don't let the fact that he is a goat deter you. he is very well behaved, although, he may nibble on you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    come on cubs fans...this needs to happen....somebody has to have an extra...just hit that little PM button over there
    >

thanks in advance.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    Do you really want PJ to be cursed like the Cubs?
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I got a GA
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I got a GA

why hello there. :batseyes:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    will trade cute blonde coworker phone number for a ticket for my goat.

inquire within
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,871
    Does your goat fetch soup?
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Does your goat fetch soup?

he can be trained
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    with opening day come and gone, my ball Billy is still in need.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    81 wrote:
    here is his baby picture

cute-baby-goat.jpg

They grow up fast, don't they?

goat_punked1_thumb.jpg
    I SAW PEARL JAM