Options

a big FUCK YOU

PearlJamminJasonPearlJamminJason Posts: 106
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
to the stuck up bitches in pittsburgh who managed to help me with my warddrobe malfunction...god forbid i didnt realize my collar was up on the polo shirt i had on because i was a lil tipsy and was there too see pearl jam not point out what people had on or how they were wearing it.....same dumbasses that went to the bathroom during black and left when they played keep on rockin in the free world....tell me you didnt pay for the tix please!
6-23-06...Pittsburgh,PA

www.myspace.com/hattricks412
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    to the stuck up bitches in pittsburgh who managed to help me with my warddrobe malfunction...god forbid i didnt realize my collar was up on the polo shirt i had on because i was a lil tipsy and was there too see pearl jam not point out what people had on or how they were wearing it.....same dumbasses that went to the bathroom during black and left when they played keep on rockin in the free world....tell me you didnt pay for the tix please!

Yeah....Fuck 'em. :D
    Want to be enlightened, like I want to be told the end.
  • Options
    Garden DoggGarden Dogg Posts: 226
    oooooooooooooooooK
    "let's hug it out, bitch."

"and onward goes this thing of ours."
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,736

Well said. By the way, your fly is down.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    DeLukin wrote:
    Well said. By the way, your fly is down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    6-23-06...Pittsburgh,PA

• Options
    QuadrupleDekeQuadrupleDeke Boston Posts: 168
    Not popping your collar is for poor people.
    7/1/03 ... 9/28/04 ... 5/30/06 ... 6/3/06 ... 6/30/08 ... 8/2/08 (ev solo) ... 10/30/09 ... 10/31/09 ... 5/17/10 ... 5/21/10 ... 3/27/11 (tres mts) ... 6/16/11 (ev solo) ... 10/19/13 ... 8/5/16 ... 8/7/16 ... 9/2/18 ... 9/4/18
  • Options
    bryanfurybryanfury Posts: 465
    LSDemon wrote:
    Not popping your collar is for poor people.

or people over the age of 17
    those undecided, needn't have faith to be free
  • Options
    the thing is i bought a shirt (the green one) and instead of carrying it i just put it on under my other shirt and didnt realize when i put the polo back on the collar was popped......pregaming and doublefisting the beers right when i walked in the door can do that to your judgement haha
    6-23-06...Pittsburgh,PA

• Options
    slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    i dont get it, they managed to help you with your wardrobe malfunction....meaning put your collar down for you? which sounds like where u wanted it? and this was bad?

i dont understand what happened
  • Options
    im kinda confused myself...
    John C. Lyons, Filmmaker
    www.LyonsDenProductions.net

143XXX
    2006 Tour: 5/20/06 - Cleveland and 6/23/06 - Pittsburgh
  • Options
    o i forgot to mention the one fat one said i looked like a wigger
    6-23-06...Pittsburgh,PA

• Options
    Biggest WaveBiggest Wave Posts: 686
    ........and left when they played keep on rockin in the free world....

as soon as I hear the beginning of either RITFW, Baba or Ledbetter, I'm fucking outa there. Fuck that sittin in traffic shit.
  • Options
    Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    If they told you that your collar was "popped" and to put it down, you should be thanking them. But if you'd rather walk around with a popped collar looking like a douchebag, more power to ya.

Instead of a big FUCK YOU, I'm going to give a big GRACIAS to the fashion police seated behind you. You should've bought them a beer...
  • Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    so you are a collar popper?
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    Motown322 wrote:
    If they told you that your collar was "popped" and to put it down, you should be thanking them. But if you'd rather walk around with a popped collar looking like a douchebag, more power to ya.

Instead of a big FUCK YOU, I'm going to give a big GRACIAS to the fashion police seated behind you. You should've bought them a beer...

I don't understand the problem with a popped collar in the first place. I mean is it such a fashion faux pas that you'd call someone a douchebag because of it? If so, I'm sadly misinformed. But hey, I don't really give a fuck. I'd wear garbage bags to a Pearl Jam concert and spend three days in traffic in order to see the last song performed.
    Want to be enlightened, like I want to be told the end.
  • Options

Unless you're Andrew McCarthy and it's 1985 why are you wearing a polo shirt in the first place....
    Leave your lady on the cement floor.

"You boo us, you call us pussies, and still we come back." EV NJ1 2006

2008 MSG 2
    2006 NJ 1, NJ 2
    2003 MSG 1
  • Options
    cause i was running out the door and saw it laying there so i grabbed it not really givin a shit lol
    6-23-06...Pittsburgh,PA

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    i tell strangers when their tag is sticking out.
    they seem to appreciate it.
    i only tell fellow females though
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
    as soon as I hear the beginning of either RITFW, Baba or Ledbetter, I'm fucking outa there. Fuck that sittin in traffic shit.

You're a loser, please don't go to any more shows.
    *Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.
  • Options
    Don't feel bad, dude. I went an hour at the Cleveland show last month looking like an idiot before my girlfriend pointed out that I had my Boston 04 shirt on backwards. God did I feel stupid.

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    i go to the shows to hear the best damm band play their songs not to look at what all you freaks wear way too much time on your hands.
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    i cant believe you had poop on your collar...

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• Options
    im normally not a violent person, but popped collars make me want to hit the person wearing them.
  • Options
    I mean is it such a fashion faux pas that you'd call someone a douchebag because of it? If so, I'm sadly misinformed.

Running around in a polo shirt with a popped collar, unfortunately, makes you look like a douchebag. That's my stance and my fashion $.02.
  • Options
    brokenarrowbrokenarrow Posts: 478
    ' wrote:
    V[ANTIS']i cant believe you had poop on your collar...

LOL!

::this thread is funny::
  • Options
    ' wrote:
    V[ANTIS']i cant believe you had poop on your collar...

aaaahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!

"poop, poop mouth, poop in your mouth! i hate you ron burgundy!"
    East Troy Icebowl: October 2000
    Council Bluffs, IA: June 2003
    Las Vegas, NV: July 2006
    Lollapalooza, Chicago: August 2007
  • Options

No, thank you.
    "I'd like to thank all you mother fuckers. All you mother fuckers..." EV-10/03/05
  • Options
    grandr0yalgrandr0yal Posts: 67
    damnit i love living in pittsburgh.
    06/23/2006 - Best night of my life.
    See yins in pittsburgh 2007
    Rock on steelers!

www.myspace.com/nickpc
  • Options
    "poop, poop mouth, poop in your mouth! i hate you ron burgundy!"

"Garth, if I were to take some money out of my wallet and give it to you, would that help ease the pain?
  • Options
    given2fly78given2fly78 Posts: 404
    this thread is funny
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    I_Got_Shit wrote:
    You're a loser, please don't go to any more shows.

Not really. At some venues not hearing Ledbetter for the 20th time can save you an hour's worth of road time. Considering that some usually have 2-3 hour+ drives ahead of them, that makes sense. We aren't all freaks that have to hear every last second of a concert. For me, the worst times at a PJ show are the last two songs of the 1st and 2nd encores. For me, that's the curse of seeing multiple shows. Songs like Ledbetter and RITFW get old. Oh well. There still are 28 other songs that night that get me higher than hell. Would many of us go to 10 Pearl Jam shows a tour if they all had the same setlist? No, not as many. Well, the last song of the night for most shows is Ledbetter and therefore not all of us stay to hear it at every show.