I'm So Hungover Right Now

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited November 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
This is one of the worst I think I have ever been. Pretty sure I'm still kind of drunk...or at least slightly impaired. People keep talking to me and I just want to staple their lips shut. Where the hell is lunch?
" I am sorry I am a Yankee fan because the Tigers are just better"

I saw the band once on TV

I am an angry black man
Post edited by Unknown User on
«13456724

Comments

  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not.Posts: 58,276
    i'll join that request of shutting the fuck up.

    rough morning. had a gal in here talking about a program....abouot half way thru i wanted to tell her to shut up and get out....i gotta go to the bathroom now. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

    Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,352
    That is not good times halfpint....get yourself some greasy food STAT!
    WI '98 WI '99 (EV) WI '00 Chgo '00 MO '00 Champaign '03 Chgo '03 WI '03 IN '03 MI '04 Chgo '06:N1 & 2 WI '06 Chgo '07 Chgo '08 (EV:N1) Chgo '09:N1 & 2 Chgo '11 (EV:N1) WI '11:N1 & 2 Philly '12 Wrigley '13 Pitt '13 Buff '13 Detroit '14 MKE '14 Wrigley '16 N1 & N2
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,702
    2atp1.gif
    A horse once heard Stone Gossard playing guitar on the other side of a wall. And that, my friends, is where giraffes came from.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    That is not good times halfpint....get yourself some greasy food STAT!


    I was going from about 100 yesterday until about 4 this morning with drinking. I am hurting. :fp:
    " I am sorry I am a Yankee fan because the Tigers are just better"

    I saw the band once on TV

    I am an angry black man
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 9,731
    edited January 2013
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,113
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    That is not good times halfpint....get yourself some greasy food STAT!


    I was going from about 100 yesterday until about 4 this morning with drinking. I am hurting. :fp:


    I should say so, damn. You need to reserve those lengthy drinking binges to days of Pearl Jam shows. :lol:
    GIVE BLOOD
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rollings wrote:
    2atp1.gif


    That hurt to look at but still made me :lol:
    " I am sorry I am a Yankee fan because the Tigers are just better"

    I saw the band once on TV

    I am an angry black man
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio FloridaPosts: 10,181
    rollings wrote:
    2atp1.gif

    :lol: :lol:

    DS, I find arizona iced tea works wonders for me. Or Pedialite (get it at drugstores) which is for heavy duty hangovers. its made for kids who are sick and need to restore electrolytes I think.

    But of course, the best is:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    greasy food STAT!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Hair of the Dog, rookie
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Hair of the Dog, rookie



    If I could I would. Believe me on that.
    " I am sorry I am a Yankee fan because the Tigers are just better"

    I saw the band once on TV

    I am an angry black man
  • DURPDURP OhighOPosts: 2,180
    Smoke a phattie and drink a bloody marry and suck it up.
    My butt itches!
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, OhioPosts: 3,590
    I hope you feel better.
    Nice shirt.
  • rollingsrollings unknownPosts: 6,702
    DS1119 wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    2atp1.gif


    That hurt to look at but still made me :lol:

    The monkey is saying "D....S....1" but then sees all the numbers and just starts clanging
    A horse once heard Stone Gossard playing guitar on the other side of a wall. And that, my friends, is where giraffes came from.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shedPosts: 12,145
    rollings wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    2atp1.gif


    That hurt to look at but still made me :lol:

    The monkey is saying "D....S....1" but then sees all the numbers and just starts clanging

    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I've met Rob

    DEGENERATE FUK

    This place is dead

    "THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

    "Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rollings wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    2atp1.gif


    That hurt to look at but still made me :lol:

    The monkey is saying "D....S....1" but then sees all the numbers and just starts clanging


    :lol: :lol:
    " I am sorry I am a Yankee fan because the Tigers are just better"

    I saw the band once on TV

    I am an angry black man
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,352
    Hair of the Dog, rookie

    1262295577-baconsaltbloodymary1.jpg

    Salvation!
    WI '98 WI '99 (EV) WI '00 Chgo '00 MO '00 Champaign '03 Chgo '03 WI '03 IN '03 MI '04 Chgo '06:N1 & 2 WI '06 Chgo '07 Chgo '08 (EV:N1) Chgo '09:N1 & 2 Chgo '11 (EV:N1) WI '11:N1 & 2 Philly '12 Wrigley '13 Pitt '13 Buff '13 Detroit '14 MKE '14 Wrigley '16 N1 & N2
  • Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, UniversePosts: 1,221
    I had ONE beer last night and this morning I feel like 10 pounds of s#!t poured into a 5 pound bag.
    aby_Face.png
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Hair of the Dog, rookie

    1262295577-baconsaltbloodymary1.jpg

    Salvation!


    I've never had a Bloody Mary. I don't like them. :sick:
    " I am sorry I am a Yankee fan because the Tigers are just better"

    I saw the band once on TV

    I am an angry black man
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio FloridaPosts: 10,181
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Hair of the Dog, rookie

    1262295577-baconsaltbloodymary1.jpg

    Salvation!


    I've never had a Bloody Mary. I don't like them. :sick:

    Me either...isnt it just soup with ice in it? :sick:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,352
    DS1119 wrote:
    I've never had a Bloody Mary. I don't like them. :sick:

    I despise tomato juice...DESPISE. But put enough vodka and worcester and spices in it and hot shit that bad boy is a miracle. I just saved your life!
    WI '98 WI '99 (EV) WI '00 Chgo '00 MO '00 Champaign '03 Chgo '03 WI '03 IN '03 MI '04 Chgo '06:N1 & 2 WI '06 Chgo '07 Chgo '08 (EV:N1) Chgo '09:N1 & 2 Chgo '11 (EV:N1) WI '11:N1 & 2 Philly '12 Wrigley '13 Pitt '13 Buff '13 Detroit '14 MKE '14 Wrigley '16 N1 & N2
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539

    Me either...isnt it just soup with ice in it? :sick:
    :lol: AKA. gazpacho
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio FloridaPosts: 10,181
    LloydXmas wrote:

    Me either...isnt it just soup with ice in it? :sick:
    :lol: AKA. gazpacho

    Hey! who you calling gazpacho compadre? :evil: ha just kidding what the hells a gazpacho? :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    LloydXmas wrote:

    Me either...isnt it just soup with ice in it? :sick:
    :lol: AKA. gazpacho

    Hey! who you calling gazpacho compadre? :evil: ha just kidding what the hells a gazpacho? :lol:
    Taste the soup

    http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/tomato- ... 001215073/
  • DURPDURP OhighOPosts: 2,180
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I've never had a Bloody Mary. I don't like them. :sick:

    I despise tomato juice...DESPISE. But put enough vodka and worcester and spices in it and hot shit that bad boy is a miracle. I just saved your life!

    If you put enough Vodka in Tab soda it's delicious. Vodka makes anything grrrrrreat.
    My butt itches!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DURP wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I've never had a Bloody Mary. I don't like them. :sick:

    I despise tomato juice...DESPISE. But put enough vodka and worcester and spices in it and hot shit that bad boy is a miracle. I just saved your life!

    If you put enough Vodka in Tab soda it's delicious. Vodka makes anything grrrrrreat.



    Mmm...Tab soda.
    " I am sorry I am a Yankee fan because the Tigers are just better"

    I saw the band once on TV

    I am an angry black man
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 12,370
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Hair of the Dog, rookie

    1262295577-baconsaltbloodymary1.jpg

    Salvation!


    I've never had a Bloody Mary. I don't like them. :sick:
    :fp:
    You need to get out more! :lol:

    I feel pretty amazing today considering the cheap beer, the gin, and the smoking hot chicken wings! :thumbup:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mca47 wrote:
    :fp:
    You need to get out more! :lol:

    I feel pretty amazing today considering the cheap beer, the gin, and the smoking hot chicken wings! :thumbup:


    I'm a simple man.
    " I am sorry I am a Yankee fan because the Tigers are just better"

    I saw the band once on TV

    I am an angry black man
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 24,196
    Think I would get sent home from work if I projectile vomited all over my desk?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Think I would get sent home from work if I projectile vomited all over my desk?


    Yes, you can even puke in the garbage as long as other people are around to hear it, it's automatic.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 24,196
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Think I would get sent home from work if I projectile vomited all over my desk?


    Yes, you can even puke in the garbage as long as other people are around to hear it, it's automatic.

    Sweet, it's a plan.
«13456724
Sign In or Register to comment.