I'm So Hungover Right Now

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Still hanging in there huh? F'n Trooper Cliffy!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I've never had a Bloody Mary. I don't like them. :sick:

I despise tomato juice...DESPISE. But put enough vodka and worcester and spices in it and hot shit that bad boy is a miracle. I just saved your life!
    if you've never had one , just how do you know you dont like them?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Still hanging in there huh? F'n Trooper Cliffy!

Doing my best.

I'm not even pretending to work today.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Calling it right now... all I can say is will never be like the night I finished off damn near three bottles of wine. That was the worst, I think... or the night i drank a 1.75 when I was 15

:lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I despise tomato juice...DESPISE. But put enough vodka and worcester and spices in it and hot shit that bad boy is a miracle. I just saved your life!
    Why don't you Americans drink Ceasars???
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

It's pretty much the same thing :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It's pretty much the same thing :fp:
    The difference in taste is huge! Gross tomato juice vs Clamato. So much better! Times a million.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    The difference in taste is huge! Gross tomato juice vs Clamato. So much better! Times a million.

blahblah.gif

I need to hit up Canada this summer.... Head up to Manitoba and get shitplowed at the bars. :lol:
    Maybe Ontario
    Why not go to a nice province (Manitoba?? It's like me saying I'm going to visit Delaware)? Go West! Or East! :)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Why not go to a nice province (Manitoba?? It's like me saying I'm going to visit Delaware)? Go West! Or East! :)

See, that's a long ass drive/flight. I really enjoy Ontario, had a great time there... got high as fuck and caught some walleye
    PJ_Soul wrote:

See, that's a long ass drive/flight. I really enjoy Ontario, had a great time there... got high as fuck and caught some walleye
    And I just pissed off all the people from Manitoba, Ontario, and the rest of middle Canada in general.... yeah, should have stopped posting. :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

And I just pissed off all the people from Manitoba, Ontario, and the rest of middle Canada in general.... yeah, should have stopped posting. :fp:

:fp:

Stop worrying so much :fp:

How many bowls did you smoke tonight? :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:fp:

Stop worrying so much :fp:

How many bowls did you smoke tonight? :fp:
    BC Bud - doesn't take much.
    The vodka rockstars probably didn't help. :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:yawn:

I get dispensary pot. Fuck to the yeah.

what kind of rockstar?
    I think I'm already hungover :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

what kind of rockstar?
    What's dispensary pot? Like medical mj?

Sugar-free Vodka Rockstar Burner. It's weird. They are packed with booze but only cost $1 more than non-alcoholic rockstars.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

what kind of rockstar?

Sugar-free Vodka Rockstar Burner. It's weird. They are packed with booze but only cost $1 more than non-alcoholic rockstars.

Yes, shipped out of Colorado...

Rockstar sells alcoholic beverages?
    PJ_Soul wrote:

what kind of rockstar?

Yes, shipped out of Colorado...

Rockstar sells alcoholic beverages?
    Yep. High alcohol content too. Different flavours, regular or diet... not recommended for those with heart conditions apparently. :?

I don't think medical mj is stronger than all the other weed here...
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yep. High alcohol content too. Different flavours, regular or diet... not recommended for those with heart conditions apparently. :?

I don't think medical mj is stronger than all the other weed here...

Probably about the same quality... so don't try to argue with me :corn:

I just slipped and fell on my porch :lol:
    Oh God
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Beer, gin and tonics, couple shots of Jameson followed by a couple of puffs of quality green...
    Today kinda sucks! :lol:
    Fuck Budweiser
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    I have a sure fire never ever fail hangover cure. I searched low and high trying to find just the thing, after 24 years I found it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I have a sure fire never ever fail hangover cure. I searched low and high trying to find just the thing, after 24 years I found it.

I'm on the path to joining you one day my friend.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Nope! Held myself to 3 beers and two pot brownies last night :lol:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Two? The last time I ate pot brownies, I was stoned for like 24 hours straight!! :shock: :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Two? The last time I ate pot brownies, I was stoned for like 24 hours straight!! :shock: :lol:

I didn't feel really high but I knew I was because I couldn't remember any passwords to anything. :lol:
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:

I didn't feel really high but I knew I was because I couldn't remember any passwords to anything. :lol:

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    best way to avoid the morning after hangover?

chug your booze at 1pm....then take take a nap...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg