Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• TimoRitzenTimoRitzen Posts: 147
    PJ_Soul said:
    demetrios said:
    Here's something 10club store / managers could look into. 

Shipping prices ... To Canada. 

There is only one shipping rate for Vault vinyl shipped outside the USA. That price is $43.99US!! There is no other shipping rate? Just the one? Is there no shipping rate option to Canada? 

Please check into this. 
    Thanks!
    +1 It should be cheaper to send to Canada than it is to Australia. I can't believe I'm paying the same amount someone in Japan pays, when I only live 3 hours drive from the warehouse. That is messed up and totally unfair.
    Even if you have it shipped to Australia, Japan or (in my case) The Netherlands, it shouldn`t cost $43,99. Those are insane prices, especially for 10C members for whom you should do something special and not have them pay those insane prices. One of the reasons I`m not ordering those sets from 10C anymore (next to the fact that they more often than not don`t arrive!!) 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,054
    edited July 2017
    Help me out here ..

Shipping 3 Vault vinyl on 10club's eBay account .. $39.60 International Priority Shipping to Canada via the Global Shipping Program http://www.ebay.com/itm/PEARL-JAM-VAULT-VINYL-4-5-6-LOT/253040406549

Shipping 1 Vault vinyl on 10club's store .. $43.99 Standard International Shipping to Canada https://pearljam.com/shop/featured-items/pearl-jam-vault-7-soldier-field-vinyl-presale

10club, please fix your shipping rate. I checked the rate on none Canadian countries on eBay, they are more then the CDN shipping charge. Which means the 10club store shouldn't be charging the same prices to Canada fans.

• PJDowPJDow Posts: 43
    I have a feeling they will not change their fees.....Must be a way to profit...
  • GlttrGrrlGlttrGrrl Posts: 129
    I've been a member of 10Club since at least 1995 (I was a member before that, but let my membership lapse), and I have to be honest that the Analog member item code expiration is a source of frustration for me. My code expires less than four months after I renew every year, and I *always* forget to order the Analog item before it expires. I was bummed to miss out on the 2015 and 2016 shirts.

Can you simply change the Analog membership renewal to allow us to indicate at the time of renewal whether we want the item, and, if so, what size? Or at least have the codes expire 6 months after renewal? Or have a reminders sent to our email addresses if we haven't ordered, yet? I hate that I keep missing out on one of the benefits of Analog membership.
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,335
    Can the forum monitors consider initiating a sub-category in the Lost Dogs section for actual trading, item(s) for item(s) - no cash ?

Sifting through all the threads of people selling stuff for ridiculous EBay-like prices doesn't feel like it's the ideal way to conduct fan-to-fan 'trades' on 10 Club's official forum. Personally, I feel there's a slimey element to selling other people's work for a profit, regardless of your reason.

The FAQ clearly mentions no reselling or flipping, which happens regularly and is actually the norm for the past few years.

Perhaps, other community members would also appreciate a sub category for trading only.  
    - Have a good day
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    edited August 2017

I'm feelin outshined

Post edited by Shyner on
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,060
    10C should seriously consider releasing the following book through the shop:

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    More range of Merchandise would be good...
    With sweet news like this ...

Will we receive a presale now for the 2016 Silver CD Box Set?

Thanks! =)

• FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    demetrios said:

Thanks! =)

So music only? No DVD......????

I mean ILL TAKE IT!!! :smiley:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,891
    FoxyRedLa said:
    demetrios said:

Thanks! =)

The home video of Let’s Play Two will be released by Republic on November 17th. More information on home video formats will be released in the coming weeks.

:)
    Sea said:
    FoxyRedLa said:
    demetrios said:

Thanks! =)

The home video of Let’s Play Two will be released by Republic on November 17th. More information on home video formats will be released in the coming weeks.

So DVD, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD, iPhone & Android 720p & 1080p, VHS, Beta, VCD, SVCD etc.. :heart:

edited August 2017
    Sea said:
    FoxyRedLa said:
    demetrios said:

Thanks! =)

THANK YOU!!!!!
    Post edited by FoxyRedLa on
    I just read my email :blush: ... :heart:
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,395
    Sea said:
    FoxyRedLa said:
    demetrios said:

Thanks! =)

KOOL!!!>THANKS for that info.
  • up
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    edited September 2017
    I don't know where else to suggest this so that someone with an impact on it would read it... So, @Santos L. Halper I guess? Or someone..... I notice that Brad only has one album on Spotify (United We Stand). Is there a specific reason why the rest of their albums aren't on there? If not, maybe someone could pass on the idea of getting all of the albums up there. Perhaps the band feels anti-Spotify or something, but I figured if that was the case they wouldn't have any albums there... maybe they just haven't got around to it yet! :)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Dear PJ. Make an album I'll hit record
  • trying not to buy stuff...but it would be great if we were offered cd options for the 2005 tour
    i have all the mp3's but for me to upgrade i would want cd and it is nice u offered lossless versions but
    not sure why this never happened. nugs will do it. easy request
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    trying not to buy stuff...but it would be great if we were offered cd options for the 2005 tour
    i have all the mp3's but for me to upgrade i would want cd and it is nice u offered lossless versions but
    someone mentioned, possibly @demetrios, a while back that this was actually in the works. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• good to hear
    i like good news
    always have
    trying not to buy stuff...but it would be great if we were offered cd options for the 2005 tour
    someone mentioned, possibly @demetrios, a while back that this was actually in the works. 
    Yep. It was mentioned from Nugs over on Twitter that they will be releasing the Pearl Jam 2005 tour on CD. No word yet though the time frame they will be available for purchase.
  • Wish Europe 2007 boots were released :(
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
    edited September 2017
    Post edited by Shyner on
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,802
    Any Eddie Vedder solo 2017 merchandise to be released through Tenclub store?  
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,060
    Would the 10C please consider adding an animated .gif next to each band member's profile, instead of just a plain static image? Something similar to the Preservation Hall Jazz Band's official website. I think it would be nice.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Bring back the 2017 Pearl Jam Vinyl Storage Boxes @ the 10club store.
    Thanks! 
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    How about a New Concert DVD
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,812
    10C,
    Food for thought: In 2018 you may want to consider offering a streaming service similar to what Dead & Company is doing for their forthcoming tour. See attached pic. A touch pricey but I can see your fan base jumping on it. Oh, and please play the southeast U.S. I promise there are some folks in those markets that didn't vote for Trump:)