Options

Logging In

ZodZod Posts: 10,176
edited June 2012 in The Porch
On the old board. I could enter my login info once. Any time I would access it after that I could click login and it would log me back in without having to reenter my info. It would work for about a month before asking again.

With the new website. I seem to stay logged into the website all the time but not the message board. Whenever I come back to the message pit I have to logoff the website and log back in. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    yup. i think it's just another glitch that they'll have to iron out over time.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    i cant log in period from work or on my blackberry and hence why i am not posting until just now that I am home from work.

At work, or on my blackberry, I enter my login credentials and then go to a post and try to reply and it asks me to log in etc. same with goods when trying to buy the vic boot. I then click "log in" and enter my credentials and the same happens again, rinse and repeat...

any techie help? Where's D? He's always helping me on my blackberry....

If I'm not going to be able to log in and buy merch and post on the forums during the work day, I might as well just hang it up now and say good-bye!

Help Me....
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Zod wrote:
    With the new website. I seem to stay logged into the website all the time but not the message board. Whenever I come back to the message pit I have to logoff the website and log back in. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Ditto. Plus on the old system, you could log in with your user name whereas now you have to use your e-mail address. For me, that's like an extra 20 characters! :evil:

Ah, First World problems, I tell ya. :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Zod wrote:
    On the old board. I could enter my login info once. Any time I would access it after that I could click login and it would log me back in without having to reenter my info. It would work for about a month before asking again.

me
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...