Options

the Decorating Garage Fridge Thread

pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
edited January 2013 in Lost Dogs
I just put a fridge in my garage....looking for ANY stickers to decorate it with. I mean ANYTHING!....Anybody have any extras to donate to this random endeavor? Looking to cover it by X-Mas!...PM me for my info. THX!

Plz excuse the randomness
aqo2t.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    :lol: Awesome. I'm in!
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Any stickers?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    I've got some I'll donate. PM me your address.
  • Options

Thank you kind sir....you will be apart of that Fridges' history for years to come!!!

& being the 1st person to reply you shall have a primo spot at the top edge of the freezer!!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    Any stickers?

Yes!!...within reason, I have 2 young kids
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    I give stickers and a couple magnets off my garage fridge for you...

My kids stuck a bunch of Munk Ones all over their xbox. :twisted:
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    i'm out of backspacer drummer stickers but have a few temp tattoos left if you want to 'tape' one on to the fridge LOL
  • Options
    I give stickers and a couple magnets off my garage fridge for you...

My kids stuck a bunch of Munk Ones all over their xbox. :twisted:

awesome!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    i'm out of backspacer drummer stickers but have a few temp tattoos left if you want to 'tape' one on to the fridge LOL

perfect!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Remember, its RSD this wknd....they always give out random stickers. I'll take whatever you don't like!

Thx again!!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    pjradio wrote:

Thank you kind sir....you will be apart of that Fridges' history for years to come!!!

& being the 1st person to reply you shall have a primo spot at the top edge of the freezer!!
    8-) Score
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:

8-) Score

Like having the capstone on a pyramid....HIGHLY important!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    Welp, since you were kind enough to help me with a no code sticker, you can bet I'll be sending some stickers your way. May be quite random, but hopefully they'll cover some fridge white space!
  • Options
    adusick wrote:
    Welp, since you were kind enough to help me with a no code sticker, you can bet I'll be sending some stickers your way. May be quite random, but hopefully they'll cover some fridge white space!

perfect!!!....still need my addy?
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    dan46erdan46er Posts: 157
    Dude, pm me your addy, I have a bunch of fridge magnets and am sure some stickers as well! Dan
    Buffalo 05/10/10, Buffalo 10/12/13, Brooklyn 10/19/13

"I seem to recognize your face, haunting, familiar yet, I can't seem to place it..."
  • Options
    dan46er wrote:
    Dude, pm me your addy, I have a bunch of fridge magnets and am sure some stickers as well! Dan

done...thx
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    pjradio wrote:
    adusick wrote:

Still got it. Might not be til this weekend, but I've got a crap ton of random band stickers, stickers from old Warped Tours, stickers from kick ass local radio stations that will mean nothing to you haha, maybe RSD stickers after Saturday?
  • Options
    adusick wrote:
    pjradio wrote:
    adusick wrote:

Still got it. Might not be til this weekend, but I've got a crap ton of random band stickers, stickers from old Warped Tours, stickers from kick ass local radio stations that will mean nothing to you haha, maybe RSD stickers after Saturday?

just what I'm looking for...thx!! Hoping to grab a few RSD ones myself
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    its all happening...

2s8r1gi.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    i'm in! PM me the addy
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    pm me your addy as well. I don't have many but do have a Dr. Disc (my record store) from RSD
    It's all yours :D
  • Options
    Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,888
    No target for stickers is complete without the man in black... I'll send ya a Johnny Cash sticker... pm sent 4 addy..
    1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• Options
    ^^PM sent to the last 2 generous ppl up there^^
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    I've got a small beer fridge like that in my garage too! PM your address, I've got some extra stickers around here for ya.

beer_fridge.jpg
  • Options
    I've got a small beer fridge like that in my garage too! PM your address, I've got some extra stickers around here for ya.

beer_fridge.jpg

AWESOME!!!!....THX! PM sent

haha...love that taco del mar one....."Roll a Fat One Today"
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    dan46erdan46er Posts: 157
    Sending them out tomorrow...
    Buffalo 05/10/10, Buffalo 10/12/13, Brooklyn 10/19/13

"I seem to recognize your face, haunting, familiar yet, I can't seem to place it..."
  • Options
    dan46er wrote:
    Sending them out tomorrow...

:thumbup: :thumbup:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:

beer_fridge.jpg

AWESOME!!!!....THX! PM sent

haha...love that taco del mar one....."Roll a Fat One Today"
    My neighbor owns a taco del mar restaurant so I'll ask if he has more.
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    I see Fat Tire!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    package sent out today
    ELITIST FUK