Options

FT: PJ20 Saturday Poster Want Sunday Poster

MW58199MW58199 Posts: 12
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
Subject says it all. I won't be there in time to pick up the Sunday poster. I'm assuming there will be a different one each day. Thanks!
-Mike
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,710
    there are a sickening number of these on ebay already
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I just looked - crazy! Amazing how expensive these are on eBay already... So happy a kind soul picked me up a S/N one from the show :D
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    PM Sent
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I'm looking for night 2 as well...anyone else have a spare. please.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    pdalowsky wrote:

Makes me sick too, as this the only poster I missed out on this weekend and they sold out fast.

Don't support the ebay flippers!

OP - Good luck, I hope you're able to find this poster.
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    pdalowsky wrote:

Makes me sick too, as this the only poster I missed out on this weekend and they sold out fast.

It does suck how many are on Ebay, but wow are they going for a ton right now! No wonder there are so many...
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    pdalowsky wrote:

It does suck how many are on Ebay, but wow are they going for a ton right now! No wonder there are so many...

My guess is that the price on these will fall in a few weeks. From what I have seen, prices on new posters have been starting high and then falling gradually as some of the hype fades around the prints.
    There are always exceptions to this trend (Ames Donkey Kong, etc) but that is what I have seen lately.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,710
    I wonder what the print run on this was....and why its not on expressobeans yet
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I think it was huge. There were stacks upon stacks at the show.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    pdalowsky wrote:

The S/N that I have from BK says 215, but as far as show editions go, no idea.
  • Options
    Did you get your s/n at the show?

In terms of the numbers of show editions i agree with the previous posts, there were plenty to go around.
    ahill721 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

The S/N that I have from BK says 215, but as far as show editions go, no idea.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Madison, WI Posts: 1,080
    I really hope 10c makes these available. They were gone when I got to the merch booth Sunday. Could care less about it being numbered. I really feel sorry for all the people who took the shuttle bus. Guy I new took the bus from Chicago and didn't arrive until around 3p.
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I have a Night 2 Klausen poster and am looking to trade it for a non-rain ruined Night 1 Ames poster.
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    I also have a Night 2 poster to trade for a Night 1 poster. I missed out Saturday so I bought two on Sunday hoping to trade.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Madison, WI Posts: 1,080
    Doh! I knew I should have bought two!!!