Options

A so called "massive pearl jam fan"

Comments

• Options
    cant a person be good at more than one thing???

yep im fake, but im young and your old so im happy!!

hey young one you didnt lie, you just hadnt metioned that you surfed . its all cool.
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    Im happy that your happy that your young and Im old.
    meanwhile Im happy that im old and your young
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    hey young one you didnt lie, you just hadnt metioned that you surfed . its all cool.

glad ive got your approval old fella!
  • Options
    dont need to be good either, you just need to enjoy doing it.
    In the water I recon im a complete Kook, but I bloody love the feeling of cruising down the face of a big one.
    and you dont need aproval of anyone esp me
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    where do you surf in the UK, I only have surfed in France and Spain , I hear Cornwall coast and Ireland can get good, Where else????
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    dont need to be good either, you just need to enjoy doing it.
    In the water I recon im a complete Kook, but I bloody love the feeling of cruising down the face of a big one.
    and you dont need aproval of anyone esp me

yep!

bmx and biking is my first love followed by surfing, though i gotta go to cornwall for that, so not so easy....

plus theres lotsa girli occupations to take up my time.....
    but yep defo

bet your a sight for soar eyes.......
    *pictures an oldie surfing*

right on old dude!
  • Options
    where do you surf in the UK, I only have surfed in France and Spain , I hear Cornwall coast and Ireland can get good, Where else????

cornwall, which is an 8 hour drive away!
  • Options
    ouch, 8 hrs
    I complain it takes me 5 minutes in my car to get to Newcastle beaches. the anticipation of getting waves builds up in that short trip, 8 hrs would make me burst
    well enjoy it when you can. I hear the tides really can stuff up the waves there in cornwall. dont have that here, just make the waves fuller on the high tide
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    ouch, 8 hrs
    I complain it takes me 5 minutes in my car to get to Newcastle beaches. the anticipation of getting waves builds up in that short trip, 8 hrs would make me burst
    well enjoy it when you can. I hear the tides really can stuff up the waves there in cornwall. dont have that here, just make the waves fuller on the high tide

well im YOUNG and fit you see, so its ok!

ok, ill stop...

ill get old one day ... bummer.

bet you were a hottie back in the day though, am i right?
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    so you went home by yourself and reenked your roink?????

hahahaha---my new sig if you don't mind

This thread is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    You dont want a Pearl Jam Fan....you will never enjoy another concert.....you will be worried about her feeling toward Eddie the entire time and you will end up buying nose bleeds so she cannot see the band...Get yourself a nice girl that doesnt know the difference between STP and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    Im still a hottie ( or so my wife says) no middle age gut yet
    and around here In Newy Im not old in the water
    grey old men still get out there, im only 38 but thats old.
    Age is an opinion
    bet I can outdance ya at a pj show, I go orf like a firecracker
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    I would have at least tried to feel her up.
    Got an army, fact I got two. That's ok man, cause I love money!
  • Options
    Wow. Way to sell yourself. You probably came across as the biggest jackass.
  • Options
    Wow. Way to sell yourself. You probably came across as the biggest jackass.

I disagree. I think I came across as assertive. Women like men who know what they want. And I want to feel them up. Don't get jealous.
    Got an army, fact I got two. That's ok man, cause I love money!
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I was out on xmas eve at a pub (getting very drunk) and i got introduced to this "massive pearl jam fan." I started talking to her thinkling finally i have met a girl who likes pearl Jam as much as me. So i started talking to her and asked what concerts she had been to and she said "I went to one last year" I said "oh really i went to 2(both in sydeny), if you dont remember what concert it was, do you remember what song they opened with?" "No" she said "Well they played 3 concerts 1st one they opened with release 2nd evolution and 3rd Betterman" "I don't know" she said

I then said "what albums do u have?" she said 'Ten' I said "is that all? arent u supposed to be a big fan?" She said very sarcastically "I'm a big fan, your an obbsessed fan"

I wouldnt call myself obbsessed, im a massive fan, but i wouldn't classify her as a big fan. She also said "that dude has a cool voice" After that i said I'm going to the bar and did not return.

what song did they open with? what albums do you have? gimme a break dude. when she said she had Ten, you should have talked about Ten or anything else SHE WANTS.

"Hi. You're really pretty. I'd like to buy you a drink. But before I do...what's your favorite Daughter tag? You DON'T KNOW WHAT A DAUGHTER TAG IS?!?! peace honey. I'm looking for a massive PJ fan to talk to. ya got any friends who like Riot Act?"
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    JD SalJD Sal Posts: 790
    "Hi. You're really pretty. I'd like to buy you a drink. But before I do...what's your favorite Daughter tag? You DON'T KNOW WHAT A DAUGHTER TAG IS?!?! peace honey. I'm looking for a massive PJ fan to talk to. ya got any friends who like Riot Act?"

:D:):D:)
    "If no one sees you, you're not here at all"
  • Options

LOL! Oh boy am I ever going to be able to get off the floor with this thread? :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    i remember a couple years back, i was at the gas station and noticed the car behind me had a stickman sticker on the back window. the lady at the pump complimented me on the top i had on, i said thanks and mentioned the sticker (thinking oh cool, a fellow fan!). it was right before the gorge shows and i mentioned how i was going and she said oh they're still together? i said um, yeah lol she said she liked them years ago, because of "the singer's hair.

his hair.

um. ALRIGHT. i must have had a stank ass look on my face lol
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    i remember a couple years back, i was at the gas station and noticed the car behind me had a stickman sticker on the back window. the lady at the pump complimented me on the top i had on, i said thanks and mentioned the sticker (thinking oh cool, a fellow fan!). it was right before the gorge shows and i mentioned how i was going and she said oh they're still together? i said um, yeah lol she said she liked them years ago, because of "the singer's hair.

his hair.

was her name shannon doherty?? :D
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,432
    This discussion sounds like religious extremists knocking others for worshiping the wrong way!
    :)

Hypothetically, would any of you people give up PJ in exchange for true love?
  • Options

his hair.

In a weird way, that's sort of a testament to the band's greatness. there actually IS more to a band then just the music. Gene Simmons' tongue, Slash's top hat, Pink Floyd's flying pig, Iron Maiden's mascot Eddie, The Beatles' accents, etc.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Hypothetically, would any of you people give up PJ in exchange for true love?

like, never listen to them again? or just not be so obsessed?

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    was her name shannon doherty?? :D
    i think she was wsahing someone's windows haha

joe i'd go with true love any day of the week and twice on sunday....i love pj but i ain't nuts :p haha
  • Options
    like, never listen to them again? or just not be so obsessed?

never listen to them again.
  • Options
    i think she was wsahing someone's windows haha

joe i'd go with true love any day of the week and twice on sunday....i love pj but i ain't nuts :p haha

smart girl!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    smart girl!
    besides you didn't say i couldn't go to shows anymore. so i'm taking that loophole :p haha
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    never listen to them again.

I rather have a terrible marriage with a whore who cheats on me than never listen to Pearl Jam again.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    besides you didn't say i couldn't go to shows anymore. so i'm taking that loophole :p haha

Well, you don't have to answer to me, so THERE!

You will have to make sure your hubby is ok with you being a Sneaqui Chiqui!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Well, you don't have to answer to me, so THERE!

You will have to make sure your hubby is ok with you being a Sneaqui Chiqui!
    haha sneaky chiqui, i like that lol i figure loving me means accepting my PJ love, it's part of the package. so it just has to be dealt with :p haha