A so called "massive pearl jam fan"

Comments

• Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Let's go out to my car, sniff some glue, and listen to the Molo Sessions
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I was out on xmas eve at a pub (getting very drunk) and i got introduced to this "massive pearl jam fan." I started talking to her thinkling finally i have met a girl who likes pearl Jam as much as me. So i started talking to her and asked what concerts she had been to and she said "I went to one last year" I said "oh really i went to 2(both in sydeny), if you dont remember what concert it was, do you remember what song they opened with?" "No" she said "Well they played 3 concerts 1st one they opened with release 2nd evolution and 3rd Betterman" "I don't know" she said

I then said "what albums do u have?" she said 'Ten' I said "is that all? arent u supposed to be a big fan?" She said very sarcastically "I'm a big fan, your an obbsessed fan"

I wouldnt call myself obbsessed, im a massive fan, but i wouldn't classify her as a big fan. She also said "that dude has a cool voice" After that i said I'm going to the bar and did not return.
    so in the end you were....

"standing like a statue....
    a chin of stone....
    a BRAIN of clay????"

hehehehehehehehehehehehe...........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Girl: "Let's go back to my place and bang"

(Guy dumps drink over girl's head)

Guy: "i'm into much harder shit... i actually like to SHIT on little girls' heads.."
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    Danimal wrote:
    Girl: "Let's go back to my place and bang"

(Guy dumps drink over girl's head)

Guy: "i'm into much harder shit... i actually like to SHIT on little girls' heads.."
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......................
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I was out on xmas eve at a pub (getting very drunk) and i got introduced to this "massive pearl jam fan." I started talking to her thinkling finally i have met a girl who likes pearl Jam as much as me. So i started talking to her and asked what concerts she had been to and she said "I went to one last year" I said "oh really i went to 2(both in sydeny), if you dont remember what concert it was, do you remember what song they opened with?" "No" she said "Well they played 3 concerts 1st one they opened with release 2nd evolution and 3rd Betterman" "I don't know" she said

I then said "what albums do u have?" she said 'Ten' I said "is that all? arent u supposed to be a big fan?" She said very sarcastically "I'm a big fan, your an obbsessed fan"

I wouldnt call myself obbsessed, im a massive fan, but i wouldn't classify her as a big fan. She also said "that dude has a cool voice" After that i said I'm going to the bar and did not return.
    so you went home by yourself and reenked your roink?????
  • Options
    'So, you seem real interesting. Tell me, enough with the superficial crap, who are you? Forget your hobbies, tell me about your feelings. What do you stand for? What makes you tick, gets your bloody boiling. Politics? Art? Religion?'

'A Moving Train.'

'What?'

'You're in the wrong forum.. you want A Moving Train.'
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    'wanna come over to my mom's basement and i'll show you my mammasan trilogy?'
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    'wanna come over to my mom's basement and i'll show you my mammasan trilogy?'

hahahahaha dude that's really scary.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    I saw Walk Hard for the 8th time this weekend. And since the theater was empty, I asked the guy if he could just show Ed's part over and over for an hour. It was sooo cool that they did it, I almost soiled my hemp pants.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    Well said.

aw thanks.

f this subject the ?? should be are you hot ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    chromiam wrote:
    I saw Walk Hard for the 8th time this weekend. And since the theater was empty, I asked the guy if he could just show Ed's part over and over for an hour. It was sooo cool that they did it, I almost soiled my hemp pants.

Haha.. 'soiled my hemp pants'.

• Options
    mrwalkerb wrote:
    k am I the only one who saw this as an oprituinity rather than a let down? like fuck she's obviously open to the band hnag out if she's cool then you may end up with a cool GF who is more than willing to put up with and maybe even become as big as a PJ geek as we are

Agreed, I can barely find a woman who even knows who they are, let alone claims to like them. I would have moved onto a new subject and pounced later man, sheesh.
    An alien at home behind the sun
  • Options
    wanna buy me a drink????

i would love to but im broke.....i just spent $20,000 on a guitar to save one of eddie vedders friends....

couldnt eddie vedder have just given his friend the money himself?????

thats beside the point.......
  • Options
    wanna buy me a drink????

i would love to but im broke.....i just spent $20,000 on a guitar to save one of eddie vedders friends....

LOL :D

• Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    'we could play guitar hero IV on my new solar powered Wii
    and if were lucky maybe Mom will make us some tofu and tang'

'or we could just karoke to Brother'
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    "I like you, but I have a date with a man"

"What?! You're gay?!"

"Nope, but every Thursday at 7:19 PM I whack off to Eddie's voice on Black"

*gasp*

"Wanna join me?"
    I can kill because in God I trust.

06/24/06-Cincinnati, OH-US Bank Arena
    08/05/07-Chicago, IL-Grant Park(Lollapalooza)
  • Options
    f this subject the ?? should be are you hot ....

why yes, it has been said.lol...but im not really a nice person, so its all outward appearances and no substance with me!
  • Options
    wanna buy me a drink????

so you went home by yourself and reenked your roink?????

OMG!!!! I'm on the floor!!!!! LMAO!!!! :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    why yes, it has been said.lol...but im not really a nice person, so its all outward appearances and no substance with me!

hot has nothing to do with nice it's all good :D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    hot has nothing to do with nice it's all good :D

ever read 'ride' mag (bmx mag)...if theres a girl on the front...thatl be me!
    but as i say, im shallow
  • Options
    ever read 'ride' mag (bmx mag)...if theres a girl on the front...thatl be me!
    but as i say, im shallow

:eek:

• Options
    noob
  • Options
    ill be studying over in europe next year... hopefully we run into eachother :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    Danimal wrote:
    "I'd bang ya but I gotta go listen to some music that I really don't like."

"Why would you do that?"

"Eddie listens to it."

Haha, I love this. That is something that I make fun of a lot about many people on this board....they listen to ANYTHING that Ed likes, just because he does and it is fucking annoying.

I love how this thread has turned into basically making fun of all the lame ass things all the mindless sheep fans do...
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    "Soiled my hemp pants".....

lmfao
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    Hey sexy surfergirl
    YOU SAY YOU RIDE BIKES
    nothing about surfing, YOUR SO FAKE lol
    Im just taking offence at your poke at all us oldies who think we are the big fans
    I aint, I do reckon Im the luckiest ( at the moment)
    My lady likes Wham and Michel Bolton. But Hell she's HOT
    She told me when we met she liked Springsteen But she lied( well she liked the songs on the radio) she does like wishlist but went to a PJ Yield concert and complained they were boring. ( she was close to divorce that nite lol, lucky she bought me a poster)
    To those who ditch girls ( or guys) becasue they dont have the same albums as you, look at it like this. Its a great starting point, your chance to educate somebody. start a friendship
    If a workmate or somebody I know expresses an interest I make em a CD, If they are into quite mellow stuff I will build em one like that, if they like it rocky well thats what I give em.
    A lot of people have the whole TEN image of PJ and do not realise the body of work they have and are truly amazed at their depth.
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    Hey sexy surfergirl
    YOU SAY YOU RIDE BIKES
    nothing about surfing, YOUR SO FAKE lol
    Im just taking offence at your poke at all us oldies who think we are the big fans
    I aint, I do reckon Im the luckiest ( at the moment)
    My lady likes Wham and Michel Bolton. But Hell she's HOT
    She told me when we met she liked Springsteen But she lied( well she liked the songs on the radio) she does like wishlist but went to a PJ Yield concert and complained they were boring. ( she was close to divorce that nite lol, lucky she bought me a poster)
    To those who ditch girls ( or guys) becasue they dont have the same albums as you, look at it like this. Its a great starting point, your chance to educate somebody. start a friendship
    If a workmate or somebody I know expresses an interest I make em a CD, If they are into quite mellow stuff I will build em one like that, if they like it rocky well thats what I give em.
    A lot of people have the whole TEN image of PJ and do not realise the body of work they have and are truly amazed at their depth.

cant a person be good at more than one thing???

yep im fake, but im young and your old so im happy!!
  • Options
    i dont need to lie, believe what you will, but i aint no liar old man
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    people just do that - my sis in law claims she is the BIGGEST Goo Goo Dolls fan alive. Meanwhile, she never even knows when they are playing live, and when we went to a show together I knew more songs than she did and I consider myself a 'casual' fan who knows only a portion of their music.
  • Options
    It shouldn't and doesn't matter how long each one of us have been fans. We all like PJ and that's the only thing that matters. :)

I dislike the fans that try to out do everybody else's PJ stories with their own.

Cute board name btw. :D

AMEN!!!!!!