Options

WEED

RobbieC2008RobbieC2008 Posts: 432
edited August 2009 in The Porch
So, something I have noticed @ the last few concerts I have been too....Does anyone but me bring weed to concerts? I mean, I went to Bonnaroo,MSG night 1&2, Hartford & Mansfield...@ EVERY show, as soon as I lit up i had people tapping me "hey can I hit that" "hey can you get me and my wife high" "hey can you sell me some"....I mean come on!! If you smoke, than bring it to the show with you...I dont mind passing mine around, but I have honestly never been hooked up @ a PJ show...than Im @ the ACDC show last week, my buddy hits my joint, the 2 ladies behind him ask for it..no problem...I get 2 hits out of it...an hour later the ladies light up and keep it to themselves....and Im smokin diesels...WTF!!!! I just feel like , I would never go without it..so do people just expect to mooch off others @ the show? feelings?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    So, something I have noticed @ the last few concerts I have been too....Does anyone but me bring weed to concerts? I mean, I went to Bonnaroo,MSG night 1&2, Hartford & Mansfield...@ EVERY show, as soon as I lit up i had people tapping me "hey can I hit that" "hey can you get me and my wife high" "hey can you sell me some"....I mean come on!! If you smoke, than bring it to the show with you...I dont mind passing mine around, but I have honestly never been hooked up @ a PJ show...than Im @ the ACDC show last week, my buddy hits my joint, the 2 ladies behind him ask for it..no problem...I get 2 hits out of it...an hour later the ladies light up and keep it to themselves....and Im smokin diesels...WTF!!!! I just feel like , I would never go without it..so do people just expect to mooch off others @ the show? feelings?
    Hm. Well, every situation is different. Bonnaroo and the MSG shows are shows where many people likely travelled - probably flew - to get there... the only legitimate reason I can think of for why they don't have. Me, I'll have with me in Toronto, and will be sharing with those in Toronto.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Ill be smugglin to chicago from NJ...and Im sure Ill be sharin as usual...lol
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    Fascinating.

Did you ever consider that with the increasingly strict security parameters, some individuals don't consider it worth the risk? Just a thought. I could care less personally.
  • Options

i'm in your camp. people normally try to leach weed off of me. got hooked up BIG TIME in hawaii though by a couple of really cool people. getting stoned in that chick's ocean-view room was sick! i think i ate a whole bag of nutter butters on the walk to the venue. :lol:
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    DB41DB41 Posts: 539
    Wait a minute.
    You guys do dope?
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    You are ALL under arrest.
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    I don't smoke, but love the smell of weed around me at shows. Hamilton '05 I went with my brother-in-law (his first show), we had fourth row side stage with an empty seat beside us. Had five or six guys ask to stand at the seat a few times to get a closer view. My bro-in-law wouldn't let anyone stay unless they had weed to share. By the first encore he was high as a kite and hadn't even lit his very first joint.
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    security risk @ the concert? they dont care about bringning joints into a show..plus they dont even feel them in your pockets...We all good...pm me for pre-show bingers
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    dude...there was soooo much weed at bonnaroo.

before we had even unloaded my truck some dude came by asking if we wanted some nuggests
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Guitarhero27Guitarhero27 Posts: 2,146
    If you smoke, than bring it to the show with you...than Im @ the ACDC show last week

you should work on your "than" and "then" usage.

grammar_police_03.jpg
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13
  • Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    If you smoke, than bring it to the show with you...than Im @ the ACDC show last week

you should work on your "than" and "then" usage.

grammar_police_03.jpg

:geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :lol:
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    What are you, people? On dope?

mrhandaloha.jpg

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,255
    I've had friendly PJammers help me out in the past, as I've given away a number of beers too. ;)

MCA47 Tour Tip:

Stay away from people who are selfish or don't socialize.
  • Options
    wait a minute theres a guy in the bushes...

RED TEAM GO...RED TEAM GO!

have you ever seen pearl jam...on weed???
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Going to be hunting you all down at the Toronto pre party. Are there any coffee shops in Toronto like Vancouver?
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,007
    benjs wrote:
    Hm. Well, every situation is different. Bonnaroo and the MSG shows are shows where many people likely travelled - probably flew - to get there... the only legitimate reason I can think of for why they don't have. Me, I'll have with me in Toronto, and will be sharing with those in Toronto.
    oh trust me, at Bonnaroo - everyone had it
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    oh trust me, at Bonnaroo - everyone had it[/quote]

and shared it! :D
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,007
    5882300 wrote:
    oh trust me, at Bonnaroo - everyone had it

and shared it! :D[/quote]
    that's true- we shared with people and they shared with us
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    security risk @ the concert? they dont care about bringning joints into a show..plus they dont even feel them in your pockets...We all good...pm me for pre-show bingers

chronic in philly anyone?
  • Options

If I wasn't Jamaican, why would I be wearing this hat?
  • Options
    5882300 wrote:
    Going to be hunting you all down at the Toronto pre party. Are there any coffee shops in Toronto like Vancouver?

http://www.hotboxcafe.ca/
  • Options
    Deebs41 wrote:

my dr says i need a backeotomy...mah lawyer...he slept with mah mamma...why?!?...get away from me bee-itch!
  • Options
    F5F5 Posts: 791
    Alright unless you live in Mendecino county YOUR ALL UNDER ARREST!!!! PUT YOUR TICKETS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!!! :lol:
    Bridge - 10/25/03
    Mansfield I - 6/28/08
    Eddie NYC - 8/4/08
    Seattle - 9/21/09, 9/22/09
    Salt Lake City 9/28/09
    LA 9/30/09, 10/07/09
    San Diego 10/9/09
    Alpine Valley 9/03/11, 9/04/11
    Ashbury Park 9/18/21
    LA 5/06/21, 5/07/21
    Phoenix 05/09/22
    NYC 9/11/22
    Denver 9/22/22
  • Options
    Deebs41 wrote:
    5882300 wrote:

http://www.hotboxcafe.ca/

Thank you.
  • Options
    Deebs41 wrote:

my dr says i need a backeotomy...mah lawyer...he slept with mah mamma...why?!?...get away from me bee-itch!

Hey girl, ya hungry?
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I'll be looking for friends in Toronto tomorrow if anyone wants to help a brother out ;) damn airport security.
  • Options
    I'll be looking for friends in Toronto tomorrow if anyone wants to help a brother out ;) damn airport security.

Yep, I love dogs but the last thing I would want is one finding its way to me at the airport. :cry:
  • Options
    Deebs41 wrote:
    Hey girl, ya hungry?

FUCK YOU NI&&A!

:lol:
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    It pisses me off when im in a pit and someone lights up right next to me it smells so terrible so if your coming to seattle shows keep your pot away from me while im enjoying the concert
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Yes!! Cuban B.
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
This discussion has been closed.