Options

WEED

Comments

• Options
    I'll will be bringing 2 mango jays with me. Great tasting.
    1996: Randall's Island, NY - 2
    2003: Uniondale, NY
    2006: East Rutherford, NJ - 1
    2008: NY, NY - 2
    2009: Philadelphia, PA - 1,2,3
    2010: NY, NY - 1,2
    2013: Brooklyn, NY - 1,2
    2016: Philadelphia, PA - 2
    2016: Boston, MA - 1,2
    2016: Chicago, IL - 1

EV
    2008: NY, NY - 1,2
    2009: Albany, NY - 1
    2009: Philadelphia, PA - 2

• Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    RideRick wrote:
    What you call weed, we call moneymakers for tourists.... soft shit...

Greetings from Amsterdam, The Netherlands 8-)

p4tm3qc.jpg

Ah best vacation I have had so far :-)
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703

I believe this is the Chicago pre-party menu, but don't quote me.

not quoting but if you serve menus in EURO € in Chicago we rule the world again :lol:

marijuana-girl-178x227.jpg

Weed is better then Alcohol... that makes people just not care any more.
    Hard drugs are a no no... saw some dude in Rotterdam last Thursday who had one sniff to many...
    Not funny...
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RideRick wrote:

I believe this is the Chicago pre-party menu, but don't quote me.

not quoting but if you serve menus in EURO € in Chicago we rule the world again :lol:

marijuana-girl-178x227.jpg

Weed is better then Alcohol... that makes people just not care any more.
    Hard drugs are a no no... saw some dude in Rotterdam last Thursday who had one sniff to many...
    Not funny...

It is SAFER

http://www.saferchoice.org/content/view/24/53/
  • Options
    Freddy ArheeharFreddy Arheehar San Diego Posts: 525
    It pisses me off when im in a pit and someone lights up right next to me it smells so terrible so if your coming to seattle shows keep your pot away from me while im enjoying the concert

Sorry kid, you're fucked. Weed will be all over the shop so maybe bring a gas mask or those masks the Chinese wear in their smog filled cities?
  • Options
    Anyone familiar with puffing at the Molson? Never been there before or Canada for that matter and I was wondering how uptight the security might be there or at concerts in Toronto in general.
    Dirty American Tour '06
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    It pisses me off when im in a pit and someone lights up right next to me it smells so terrible so if your coming to seattle shows keep your pot away from me while im enjoying the concert

Sorry kid, you're fucked. Weed will be all over the shop so maybe bring a gas mask or those masks the Chinese wear in their smog filled cities?
    +1. Though no need for statements like that. What worked for me, Kidd, when I was young and not smoking yet, was just learning (or convincing myself) that I like the smell. From that point forward, I enjoyed myself at concerts WAY more. I don't think I even knew what the smell was, I just made sure I liked it! :lol:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    Never been to a show without it. I smoked some guy up that was sitting next to me at the 7/11/03 show during Given to Fly. Right as Ed was singing, "he made it to the ocean, smoked a joint in a tree", the guy gave a big fist pump and said, "yeah ! Can I take a hit of that?" I shared the joint with him, and we rocked out.

3 songs later, I look over and he's sitting down, head in hands. He missed the rest of the show.
  • Options
    Anyone familiar with puffing at the Molson? Never been there before or Canada for that matter and I was wondering how uptight the security might be there or at concerts in Toronto in general.
    It really depends on the security guard. At Radiohead I was second row (it was GA and I had one person in front of me), and the bouncer at the front was a bit annoying. A bunch of us were talking to him before the show, and he told us "I hear the band's got quite the light show... if any of you are stoned you're going to have a hell of a time!" which we all thought was pretty cool for him to openly say something like that. Then, when the show began, we started smoking, and he comes forward, taps me on the shoulder, and goes "I said COME stoned, not GET stoned". From that point forward, I ducked down a bit and went back a few rows when I wanted to smoke, and it was no problem!
    Cup your joint, take quick, occasional hits, and you'll be fine.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs wrote:

+1. Though no need for statements like that. What worked for me, Kidd, when I was young and not smoking yet, was just learning (or convincing myself) that I like the smell. From that point forward, I enjoyed myself at concerts WAY more. I don't think I even knew what the smell was, I just made sure I liked it! :lol:

lol...says the 19 year old! ;)
  • Options
    benjs wrote:

lol...says the 19 year old! ;)
    Ha, I know. When I say young I mean eleven or twelve. I know here, I'll always be a 'young one' :lol:

EV
  • Options
    what ya do is ya bring a few joints of dirt weed with you in case fools start hounding you for a hit...pass em the harsh crap and see how quick they ask again..plus you won't care if they pass it back..in fact you say keep it i have my own... :mrgreen: then you bust out the good shit and smoke it to the head!
  • Options
    Freddy ArheeharFreddy Arheehar San Diego Posts: 525
    mca47 wrote:

Ugh!

How about YOU leave! You're at a rock concert, not Sunday mass!
    Pansy! :lol:

God, there is nothing worse than people like this! ^^

I don't even smoke but I am also not a giant pussy! :lol: Hahahaha!

I dont smoke either but crying about wont stop it, shit Eddie will be lighting up also....
    I'll have a couple of beers and spew the next morning :cry:
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

Ugh!

fuck you.
    'Nuff said. Good job, kidd - no need to take crap like that! :mrgreen:

EV
  • Options
    what ya do is ya bring a few joints of dirt weed with you in case fools start hounding you for a hit...pass em the harsh crap and see how quick they ask again..plus you won't care if they pass it back..in fact you say keep it i have my own... :mrgreen: then you bust out the good shit and smoke it to the head!

What i did when i worked at a "coffeeshop" in Amsterdam was giving those who came lookin' for trouble the strongest shit we had.. (little plant adjustmend ;) ) White Widow Special :ugeek:

That knock them out real fast... :lol:

But you can also make a very good and strong weedcake if you're not into smokin' :mrgreen:
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    norm wrote:
    What are you, people? On dope?

mrhandaloha.jpg

:mrgreen:

Amazing
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    RideRick wrote:

What i did when i worked at a "coffeeshop" in Amsterdam was giving those who came lookin' for trouble the strongest shit we had.. (little plant adjustmend ;) ) White Widow Special :ugeek:

But you can also make a very good and strong weedcake if you're not into smokin' :mrgreen:

man!! you had my DREAM JOB you lucky bastard! :mrgreen: and if you have a recipe for that cake i'd love a copy pm'd to me!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    What are you, people? On dope?

mrhandaloha.jpg

:mrgreen:

spicoli.jpg

"what a dick!" ;):mrgreen::lol:
  • Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    mca47 wrote:

Ugh!

I hate you're 'pussy' attitude. That's just like teenage peer pressure summed up and regurgitated.

Not everyone wants to smoke, and smoking of any kind is the rudest habbit going, getting it in everyone elses faces, clothes, lungs.
  • Options
    RideRick wrote:

man!! you had my DREAM JOB you lucky bastard! :mrgreen: and if you have a recipe for that cake i'd love a copy pm'd to me!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    +1.. would love that recipe! I don't think I've perfected my canna-butter.

EV
  • Options
    didn't you guys read the sign on the door before you entered the venue?? :twisted: :P :mrgreen::lol:

No%20Pussies.jpg
  • Options
    U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
    edited August 2009
    bob_marley-66.jpg

bob-marley.jpg
    Post edited by U R A Crazy Breed on
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    edited August 2009
    But you can also make a very good and strong weedcake if you're not into smokin' :mrgreen:[/quote]

man!! you had my DREAM JOB you lucky bastard! :mrgreen: and if you have a recipe for that cake i'd love a copy pm'd to me!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:[/quote]

:D
    Post edited by silver39 on
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    PM or here on the open internet :lol:

no worries... 8-)

don't let your mam see this
  • Options
    You guys are killing me!!! :lol:

5882300 wrote:
    i hope the boston puker sits next to you and blows chunks that smell worse than weed.

Puking from being drunk at a show is just poor form. Sitting next to pile of saw dusted puke has got to be one of the nastiest things ever. Although I was lucky enough to stand next to a bunch of dudes in Copenhagen in the GA section that kept peeing all over the place. That was awesome. See, should have just smoked out instead of drinking their asses off.

LOL, do you know, I read all of the posts about a Boston Puker and we went to night 1 in Mansfield and low and behold when I get back to my room I had puke splattered on the back of my shirt...I just couldnt figure out how ,when or where it could have happened or potential culprits..oh well[/quote]
  • Options
    CardinalCardinal Posts: 479
    I needs a hook up when I hit Chicago.....Im not bringing a stash over the boarder....help a canadian toker....LOL

pm anyone?
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Toronto Aug 9, 2008
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Albany NY June 9, 2009
    Pearl Jam Toronto Aug 21, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 23, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 24, 2009
    Pearl Jam Buffalo May 10, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG1 May 20, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG2 May 21, 2010
    Go Cards Go!
  • Options
    benjs wrote:
    It really depends on the security guard. At Radiohead I was second row (it was GA and I had one person in front of me), and the bouncer at the front was a bit annoying. A bunch of us were talking to him before the show, and he told us "I hear the band's got quite the light show... if any of you are stoned you're going to have a hell of a time!" which we all thought was pretty cool for him to openly say something like that. Then, when the show began, we started smoking, and he comes forward, taps me on the shoulder, and goes "I said COME stoned, not GET stoned". From that point forward, I ducked down a bit and went back a few rows when I wanted to smoke, and it was no problem!
    Cup your joint, take quick, occasional hits, and you'll be fine.

Thank you! as with most things, just dont be an idiot and have a little subtlety and you'll be fine. :mrgreen:
    Dirty American Tour '06
  • Options
    8-) p.m. sended.... :arrow:
  • Options
    You guys are killing me!!! :lol:

5882300 wrote:
    i hope the boston puker sits next to you and blows chunks that smell worse than weed.

Puking from being drunk at a show is just poor form. Sitting next to pile of saw dusted puke has got to be one of the nastiest things ever. Although I was lucky enough to stand next to a bunch of dudes in Copenhagen in the GA section that kept peeing all over the place. That was awesome. See, should have just smoked out instead of drinking their asses off.

LOL, do you know, I read all of the posts about a Boston Puker and we went to night 1 in Mansfield and low and behold when I get back to my room I had puke splattered on the back of my shirt...I just couldnt figure out how ,when or where it could have happened or potential culprits..oh well
    [/quote]

haha... a "drive-by"
  • Options
    Another thread about weed smoking at PJ shows. lol
This discussion has been closed.