Options

Forget Tenclub Seniority, Let's go by people's heights...

Comments

• Options
    Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    that would nearly be the size of my beer gut!
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Being short is one reason for sure that I like a seat as opposed to GA. I at least have a hope of seeing. However, being short at 5'1", I've gotten used to not being able to always see and just close my eyes if I can't and enjoy the music. I know what issues tall people have and I'll take being short any day. It's way easier in most real life situations imo. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    I want to offically make the offer here for any ladies that are 115 lbs and below (and preferably hot! :twisted: )that I will take one for the team and allow them to sit on my shoulders at the Seattle shows. I'm 6'4" which will give you an unobstructed view with no one tall in your way. I make this sacrifice for you. :D hehehe
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,089
    I'm improvising for this tour - have bought some comfortable heels to give myself a few more inches :)
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Ohhh.... so it's heels that get the ladies a few extra inches? :shock:
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    vital5 wrote:
    Ohhh.... so it's heels that get the ladies a few extra inches? :shock:

Most ladies like a few extra inches
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I'm short, so I would go with this idea....except pjtaper would be in front every show and that would just kill me.

So I vote no.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    I'm short, so I would go with this idea....except pjtaper would be in front every show and that would just kill me.

So I vote no.

:lol: Is he still around? :)
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    I'm improvising for this tour - have bought some comfortable heels to give myself a few more inches :)
    i hope they are comfortable for the people's toes you'll tread on... :lol:
  • Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    Wow :o

Who wears heels to a concert? Dont you sink into the ground?

5 ft 11...sucked in :lol:
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Wow :o

Who wears heels to a concert? Dont you sink into the ground?

5 ft 11...sucked in :lol:

Not if they're platforms.

Can I get on your shoulders?? Oh that's right... you won't be at the Brisbane show. :( :)
    Post edited by EKluvsPJ on
  • Options
    ItsOK921ItsOK921 Posts: 169
    I think Ill get back at every tall person that ever blocked my view in the past and wear some really big obnoxious costume to the Halloween show. :lol:

just kidding, i would never do that
  • Options
    4Powers20 wrote:
    6'5" here, although I feel bad being in the way there isnt much I can do about it.
    You should let the little person that sneaks up front stand in front of you. I don't take up much space. I'm only 5'3
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    short people are just so damn cute...I just wanna squish em :oops:

Yeah, you're right E.K...im not at Brissie. But if I was, id let you stand in front of me...not on my shoulders though :o
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options

Yeah, you're right E.K...im not at Brissie. But if I was, id let you stand in front of me...not on my shoulders though :o

was thinking about a short people throwing competition for melbourne! but I am only letting short 10c members in front of me! otherwise i will end up at the back of GA
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    I'm 6'5", and I don't have a problem at all.

we'll be seat next to each other.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options

was thinking about a short people throwing competition for melbourne! but I am only letting short 10c members in front of me! otherwise i will end up at the back of GA

I'm 5'5" so don't consider myself short .... or tall. :)
  • Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225

Yeah but what classifies as "short" in your eyes? 5ft 4? 5ft? 5ft 6? Eddie's height? I dont think anyone knows exactly how high he is but he's anywhere from 5 6 to 5 8, as far as I can tell). I'm 5 6, therefore am I short? I regard myself as average height, though I'm dwarfed by most teenagers of today. But it would be good to have all the shorties in front (those of say 5 ft 4 and under) so taller people could see. Wishful thinking...... ;)
  • Options
    pjamaholic wrote:

Yeah but what classifies as "short" in your eyes? 5ft 4? 5ft? 5ft 6? Eddie's height? I dont think anyone knows exactly how high he is but he's anywhere from 5 6 to 5 8, as far as I can tell). I'm 5 6, therefore am I short? I regard myself as average height, though I'm dwarfed by most teenagers of today. But it would be good to have all the shorties in front (those of say 5 ft 4 and under) so taller people could see. Wishful thinking...... ;)

6"2 - 6"4 (approx 192cm), i am still working on my definition of short
    New York - May 02 - 2016