Post Your *GREATEST CLASSIC LIVE* Videos Here

2456723

Comments

  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    In honor of 40 years of Woodstock the artist who opened the Classic Rock Festival which he performed all improvised. I wish I could've been there in some way if could've called on a wish.

    Anyone know why he sung without his teeth that day?

    Richie Havens......*FREEDOM*

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,846
    g under p wrote:

    mikes finest moment! 8-)

    i will never get sick of seeing or hearing that!
    2003 - Sydney x3, 2006 - Reading Festival, 2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter, 2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater, 2009 - Melbourne, Sydney, 2010 - I watched it go to fire! 2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, 2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

    I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • gabers wrote:
    Hendrix Machine Gun was probably the best, but this is a very close second.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRytQospMA

    This is what rock is all about. What a concert this must have been to see live.

    Also, who dressed cooler than these guys???

    link no workee
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 3,690
    edited December 2009
    marley jammin london...you know the show ;)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WlCdiU9IzA&feature=fvst
    Post edited by helplessdancer on
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    emptyglass wrote:
    ive posted this one b4. stop making sense. life during wartime. this aint party this aint no disco. turn it LOUD

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzORu1dqEE0


    heres a nudder marley jammin london...you know the show ;)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WlCdiU9IzA&feature=fvst

    Very nice again, I saw that Tour *Stop Making Sense* and I waited on David Byrne when I worked at Denny's back in school. His table didn't believe I was at his show at the Hampton Coliseum, Va until I showed him my tour t-shirt under my uniform. He was cool as usual and signed some autographs for and my friends. :)

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    Love the live raw energy here.....*RUNAWAY*....LP

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • g under p wrote:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzORu1dqEE0
    Very nice again, I saw that Tour *Stop Making Sense* and I waited on David Byrne when I worked at Denny's back in school. His table didn't believe I was at his show at the Hampton Coliseum, Va until I showed him my tour t-shirt under my uniform. He was cool as usual and signed some autographs for and my friends. :)

    Peace

    yup i missed that tour...one of my biggest concert regrets. ugh

    not sure i get your linkin park find(lol)...but um it was kinda cool...different strokes fur diff folks i suppose...

    here's one i just found...im such a sucker for old gabriel...and had never seen this before

    I LOVE YOUTUBE

    peter gabriel mother of violence rare live 1978
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaWECj4wtcM
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    emptyglass wrote:
    g under p wrote:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzORu1dqEE0
    Very nice again, I saw that Tour *Stop Making Sense* and I waited on David Byrne when I worked at Denny's back in school. His table didn't believe I was at his show at the Hampton Coliseum, Va until I showed him my tour t-shirt under my uniform. He was cool as usual and signed some autographs for and my friends. :)

    Peace

    yup i missed that tour...one of my biggest concert regrets. ugh

    not sure i get your linkin park find(lol)...but um it was kinda cool...different strokes fur diff folks i suppose...

    here's one i just found...im such a sucker for old gabriel...and had never seen this before

    I LOVE YOUTUBE

    peter gabriel mother of violence rare live 1978
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaWECj4wtcM

    Love Talking Heads and all their music. As for Linkin Park I'm not a fan, I just caught this video and liked the energy. I'm all about the concert energy, venue/country, live performance the band/fans interaction and anything unusal live from in the past. Especially if I've never seen it before that's what this thread's about, seeing something one has never seen before.

    Love that PG video did you see my PG video *Lay Your Hands On Me*?

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • The Yardbirds with Jimmy Page - Dazed and Confused: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58mQvW0ROag

    One of the first public performances of Rage Against the Machine....playing Freedom at a picnic. check out the dude in the red dancing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBpRkIXVzow

    Beastie Boys featuring Cypress Hill - So Whatcha Want on the Arseno Hall show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC-gRQh_pFw

    Pearl Jam's first ever concert...as Mookie Blaylock at the Off Ramp in Seattle: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hesoos
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1

    Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West SeattlePosts: 10,692
    dunkman wrote:

    why is Rage after the name of the song... your other ones have the band first... but with Rage you have them after the song.. and for that reason and that reason alone i find your list to be shit.




    ;)

    If you were to watch the video you'd learn that Inside Out is the band name. Rage Against the Machine is the song title. Being as this was before Rage Against The Machine were a band.

    Oh those Scots, always a few steps behind the rest of us. ;)
    NERDS!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,714
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eEQ34f3czg


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wtiNzci1Wc

    the only solo that will never ever stop giving me chills
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

  • g under p wrote:

    Love Talking Heads and all their music. As for Linkin Park I'm not a fan, I just caught this video and liked the energy. I'm all about the concert energy, venue/country, live performance the band/fans interaction and anything unusal live from in the past. Especially if I've never seen it before that's what this thread's about, seeing something one has never seen before.

    Love that PG video did you see my PG video *Lay Your Hands On Me*?

    Peace

    true...this thread is about discovering and trying other GREAT music that is new found. if they don't do IT live then they ain't got it going on(imo)

    i wish people would say who the links are, for rather than just giving the link, but alas this is the internet

    gabriel SO tour, front row dead center, so yuppers i'm aware of lay your hands. ;) lol
    that was always the song he'd fall back onto the audience's raised up arms and people would pass him around...alla todays mosh pit...thats the first i had ever seen that and it was a groundbreaking move, imo and so were the lights on the so tour. so unique...not fixed...they moved up and down, sideways and back...incredible is all i can say

    the rhythm of the heat, gabriel bald. opening tune circa 1982/83 tour. to start the show, lights would dim, spotlight on him and the band, he/they would parade though the auditorium with his band in tow and when he finally hit that stage he'd do that famous yell/chant that starts this song. goosebump city. OMG

    but yup that version of mother of violence is sooo killer/rare...and he's finally back to doing it live on stage again with melanie, his daughter, singing it. it takes on a whole new vibe. haunting
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,786
    emptyglass wrote:
    gabers wrote:
    Hendrix Machine Gun was probably the best, but this is a very close second.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRytQospMA

    This is what rock is all about. What a concert this must have been to see live.

    Also, who dressed cooler than these guys???

    link no workee

    Try this. The Who- Young Man's Blues

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTD7xyQ76vk
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    emptyglass wrote:
    g under p wrote:

    Love Talking Heads and all their music. As for Linkin Park I'm not a fan, I just caught this video and liked the energy. I'm all about the concert energy, venue/country, live performance the band/fans interaction and anything unusal live from in the past. Especially if I've never seen it before that's what this thread's about, seeing something one has never seen before.

    Love that PG video did you see my PG video *Lay Your Hands On Me*?

    Peace

    true...this thread is about discovering and trying other GREAT music that is new found. if they don't do IT live then they ain't got it going on(imo)

    i wish people would say who the links are, for rather than just giving the link, but alas this is the internet

    gabriel SO tour, front row dead center, so yuppers i'm aware of lay your hands. ;) lol
    that was always the song he'd fall back onto the audience's raised up arms and people would pass him around...alla todays mosh pit...thats the first i had ever seen that and it was a groundbreaking move, imo and so were the lights on the so tour. so unique...not fixed...they moved up and down, sideways and back...incredible is all i can say

    the rhythm of the heat, gabriel bald. opening tune circa 1982/83 tour. to start the show, lights would dim, spotlight on him and the band, he/they would parade though the auditorium with his band in tow and when he finally hit that stage he'd do that famous yell/chant that starts this song. goosebump city. OMG

    but yup that version of mother of violence is sooo killer/rare...and he's finally back to doing it live on stage again with melanie, his daughter, singing it. it takes on a whole new vibe. haunting

    Even though I at first did not care for and returned the SO album (turned out to be a huge mistake) which I later bought back. I saw that So Tour and i couldn't believe how hard it was to get tickets to that tour. It was almost as hard as getting tickets to U2's Joshua Tree Tour from the rabid PG fans. I got some for the Capital Centre, Landover MD show and what an event it was. Other than a few U2 shows Peter Gabriel's So Tour was the only one to bring me to tears with the emotions he's able to stir within me.

    It was simply an amazing show, one I won't forget anytime soon. Thanks for posting.

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    This one goes out to the hardcore Metallica fans where they played to German fans in 2006. Celebrating 20 years of the release of their classic album *MASTER OF PUPPETS* where they played it in it's ENTIRETY starting at the 34:34 mark with *Battery*.....to.....*Damage INC*.

    I actually watched the entire concert of some 2hours 18 minutes which was pretty good.


    Metallica Live in Germany 2006...*Master Of Puppets* in it's entirety.

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    The Yardbirds with Jimmy Page - Dazed and Confused: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58mQvW0ROag

    One of the first public performances of Rage Against the Machine....playing Freedom at a picnic. check out the dude in the red dancing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBpRkIXVzow

    Beastie Boys featuring Cypress Hill - So Whatcha Want on the Arseno Hall show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC-gRQh_pFw

    Pearl Jam's first ever concert...as Mookie Blaylock at the Off Ramp in Seattle: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hesoos

    Very nice to see these great bands in their early days....Rage..that guy dancing in the red was great. BB and Cypress Hill video was beyond awesome So Whatcha Want (made go look for some of my CH cd's), I've never seen any of those videos. Thanks.

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    Pink Floyd..... *MOTHER* 1980

    One of the tours in my life time I wished I was able to see The Wall Live 1980-81.

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,211
    The Who, circa 1968.
    This video provides a preview of the greatness The Who would ultimately achive. This is prior to 'Tommy'... prior to 'Who's Next', yet it reveals how great this band was in its earlier days and the massive potential they possessed back then. This is the standard The Who would set for Rock Shows from this point forward... and in my opinion, all bands merely stand in the giant shadow cast by The Who, in their prime.
    From 1968, The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus...
    Dig, The Who...
    http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xhwie
    ...
    also from the same show...
    The Original 'Super Group', The Dirty Mac:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9wi6
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    Two of my favorites from Ben Harper of whom I discoved him in 2003

    Faded 1997
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2iPulbZ ... re=related

    Ground On Down 1996
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ycYc5Ll2No

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    Quite a different version of Cherub Rock Live

    Disarm (Alternative Version) my second favorite Smashing Pumpkins song.

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    edited September 2009
    Vedder was inspired to write the lyrics for "Johnny Guitar" after viewing a collage of album covers that is pasted on the bathroom wall of the band's rehearsal space. He noticed the album cover for Johnny "Guitar" Watson's 1979 album, What the Hell Is This?, and imagined a man who becomes attracted to one of the various women on the cover and then wonders why this woman would rather be one of Watson's many girlfriends instead of his only one.

    Here's that album: *What The Hell Is This*
    johnnyguitarwatsonwhatt.jpg

    A superb guitarist of whom I saw in NYC many years ago and find ways to get close entertain his audience.

    Johnny *GUITAR* Watson A Real Mother For Ya

    J *GUITAR* W Gangster Of Love

    Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 10,859
    g under p wrote:
    Quite a different version of Cherub Rock Live

    Disarm (Alternative Version) my second favorite Smashing Pumpkins song.

    Peace

    yes g under p, thats what im fucking talking about

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESQQa9rqp4

    what billy does at the end is soo badass!
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    Brisk. wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    Quite a different version of Cherub Rock Live

    Disarm (Alternative Version) my second favorite Smashing Pumpkins song.

    Peace

    yes g under p, thats what im fucking talking about

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESQQa9rqp4

    what billy does at the end is soo badass!

    WOW! I've never seen that performance, Man that was freaking amazing and I did like that action at the end of the song. Any ideas as to why he did that, seem like some frustration about something?

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    I saw him in London 2004 and he still had it with his dancing as he welcomed back to England the Olympic Flame. He put on a fantastic show with his 14 piece band. James Brown was something special RIP.

    Good Foot

    Get Up Offa Thing

    It's A Mans World 1991

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    Love this intro by Arsenio Hall, where he does so with a vinyl album just too cool.

    MEGADETH *Hanger 18* (Live on Arsenio Hall, 1990)

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 10,859
    g under p wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    Quite a different version of Cherub Rock Live

    Disarm (Alternative Version) my second favorite Smashing Pumpkins song.

    Peace

    yes g under p, thats what im fucking talking about

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESQQa9rqp4

    what billy does at the end is soo badass!

    WOW! I've never seen that performance, Man that was freaking amazing and I did like that action at the end of the song. Any ideas as to why he did that, seem like some frustration about something?

    Peace

    "Q: Why is he pissed.
    A: Billy wanted to do something that really rocked but at the time "Disarm" was the big MTV hit for the Pumpkins and so MTV insisted that they perform only that song.
    "
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    g under p wrote:
    One Washington DC's finest band.....

    FUGAZI Live....Waiting Room

    Peace

    Another great band from DC BAD BRAINS love their diversity in music from reggae, punk and rock.

    I And I Rasta

    Banned In DC @ CBGB 1982

    DayTripper (Beatles Song)

    I Against I

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,165
    I'm going to try and see these guys this Tuesday at Fed Ex Field and they sure have come a long way after 30+ years.

    1978 The Fool Irish TV

    Man has things changed in 30 years
    Street Mission 1978

    Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAmQlXUtcG0

    Minutemen-Little Man with a Gun in his Hand

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU_68xRikG0

    and Pavement
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
Sign In or Register to comment.