Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    BadmindBadmind Posts: 267
    Davanita wrote:
    that's about 1.82 meters. my brothers are taller!! HA! :D
    and i'm 5'9'' so i think i can take danny on if i have to ;)

Bruno!! :D good to see you here my friend ;)

support Unplugged today!
    and tomorrow!
    and the day after that!
    and the day after that!
    and the day after that!
    and the day after that!
    and the day after that!
    and the day after that!
    and the day after that!
    and the day after that!
    and the day after that!
    and the day after that!
    and...

oh god here i go again........................
    cigarette, anyone?

Hey!! Nice to see you here too!! :D
    More support to this petition, please!!!
    The show is begging : "Release me, release me" :D
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    Badmind wrote:
    Hey!! Nice to see you here too!! :D
    More support to this petition, please!!!
    The show is begging : "Release me, release me" :D

you see MTV?!
    Unplugged is just dying to be released :D
    (and so are we btw.......)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    danny72688 wrote:
    This needs to have at least an R rating, so we can't be seeing PJ private parts and butts and nipples and stuff.

I don't need to see skin.

Dirty mind. You are really awful today.

(stalk, stalk, stalk)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I don't need to see skin.

Dirty mind. You are really awful today.

(stalk, stalk, stalk)
    I don't either, I need to see Unplugged, soundcheck, and Ed surfing on his stool.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    This needs to have at least an R rating, so we can't be seeing PJ private parts and butts and nipples and stuff.

and this would be a bad thing, because......?
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    and this would be a bad thing, because......?
    We're not all 16 Davanita. What about the younger fans, wouldn't be able to buy it because everyone wants to see Ed's ass ;)
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    ok that's enough.

cut the crap, I'm sorry I said it. I meant just show them putting on their flannel shirt!

check your email, dan. now you have something to do tonight! I feel soooo sorry for you since your wife lives 4,000 miles away.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    ok that's enough.

cut the crap, I'm sorry I said it. I meant just show them putting on their flannel shirt!

check your email, dan. now you have something to do tonight! I feel soooo sorry for you since your wife lives 4,000 miles away.

aww... we're both really sorry :o (say "yes" danny..) you know, us young rascals can't be trusted... ;) please don't be angry mom :p

on my part, it's only *because* my husband lives 4000 miles away... i gotta have some fun :rolleyes:
    aww... we're both really sorry :o (say "yes" danny..) you know, us young rascals can't be trusted... ;) please don't be angry mom :p

on my part, it's only *because* my husband lives 4000 miles away... i gotta have some fun :rolleyes:
    Sure blame it on the dog ;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Sure blame it on the dog ;)

well... duh :cool:
    i'd blame the pope if it'd get Unplugged released.... :p
    well... duh :cool:
    i'd blame the pope if it'd get Unplugged released.... :p
    Me too, but I'm not a big fan of the new one, so my biased opinion will skew the charts ;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Me too, but I'm not a big fan of the new one, so my biased opinion will skew the charts ;)

ooh i doubt it... i mean c'mon what's to like about His Holiness The Pope :rolleyes:
    i don't think disliking the pope will damage your reputation in any way ;)
    in fact.... i might just start stalking the pope just as long as it takes before he *demands* MTV releases Unplugged :D
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:
    i might just start stalking the pope just as long as it takes before he *demands* MTV releases Unplugged :D
    I believe you're onto something.
  • Options
    How can two people be married, 4,000 miles apart?

Modern relationships my friend!! :D
  • Options
    To actually own this CD or DVD would be absolutely amazing. All the others have been released, so why not give this one a chance? It was a great performance on their part. If only Soundgarden had down an Unplugged session...
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • Options
    To actually own this CD or DVD would be absolutely amazing. All the others have been released, so why not give this one a chance? It was a great performance on their part. If only Soundgarden had down an Unplugged session...
    I have always wondered why Soundgarden never did one. How cool would that be if they did, and also the Pumpkins did one too? Then the six best 90s bands would have their own show, and it could be some super-grunge Unplugged boxset: (Nirvana, PJ, Soundgarden, AIC, STP, Smashing Pumpkins). Too bad.
  • Options
    This has probably been already discussed here, but you guys have any song, you´d love to see unplugged, that has never been played unplugged??
    I´d love to hear I got shit!!! Besides being a wonderful song, it´s a song I have an emotional attachment to!! So it makes it perfect for me!!
  • Options
    Badmind wrote:
    This has probably been already discussed here, but you guys have any song, you´d love to see unplugged, that has never been played unplugged??
    I´d love to hear I got shit!!! Besides being a wonderful song, it´s a song I have an emotional attachment to!! So it makes it perfect for me!!
    I don't think we've discussed this in this thread, but I love that question!
    I can never pick one, so I always have to go with two: Blood and Spin the Black Circle. If those two can be pulled off, this band is perfection.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I can never pick one, so I always have to go with two: Blood and Spin the Black Circle. If those two can be pulled off, this band is perfection.

Haha, ok :D!!
    Damn come back unplugged must be awesome too!!
    Well like you said it´s hard to pick one!!
  • Options
    Badmind wrote:
    Haha, ok :D!!
    Damn come back unplugged must be awesome too!!
    Well like you said it´s hard to pick one!!
    Oh it is! I heard it in DC last year acoustic :D
    A more reasonable choice for me would definitely be All Those Yesterdays, which I think they've done before! :p
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Oh it is! I heard it in DC last year acoustic :D
    A more reasonable choice for me would definitely be All Those Yesterdays, which I think they've done before! :p

They did it acoustic last year in DC??
    Need to listen to that bootleg than!!
    Yeah, I think they´ve already played all those yesterdays acoustic!!

Unemployable??
  • Options
    Badmind wrote:
    They did it acoustic last year in DC??
    Need to listen to that bootleg than!!
    Yeah, I think they´ve already played all those yesterdays acoustic!!

Unemployable??
    I love the DC boot, but that's probably because I was there ;)

Oooo Unemployable would be good too! :D Let's see, Release would be another great choice, and Undone :eek:
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I don't remember come back acoustic.

I had too many beers. I was bad in dc.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I don't remember come back acoustic.

I had too many beers. I was bad in dc.
    If I recall correctly, DC had a mini Unplugged show as the first encore (minus Alive which was definitely plugged in). I should go listen to the boot to verify.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:

they've already done lukin @ benaroya, so....... ;)
    danny dear this band already is perfection... they don't need to prove it :D
    How can two people be married, 4,000 miles apart?

all you need is love....... love............. looooveeee.......

:rolleyes:
    all you need is love....... love............. looooveeee.......

:rolleyes:
    All you need is Unplugged, Davanita :rolleyes:
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    All you need is Unplugged, Davanita :rolleyes:

*fuck*