The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    Davanita wrote:
    *fuck*
    Watch your fucking mouth!
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    danny why are you always online for 2 point 5 seconds :rolleyes:

i never get to have a good conversation with my own husband!! :(

c'mon..... i wanna talk some Unplugged with you........ ;)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    danny72688 wrote:
    Watch your fucking mouth!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... :D
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:
    danny why are you always online for 2 point 5 seconds :rolleyes:

i never get to have a good conversation with my own husband!! :(

c'mon..... i wanna talk some Unplugged with you........ ;)
    Sorry I had to go to class, I always check the message pit before I go and make sure Unplugged hasn't been released yet.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Sorry I had to go to class, I always check the message pit before I go and make sure Unplugged hasn't been released yet.

aw man..... too bad....
    i mean i'm stuck at work all day (well, my internship anyway) and i'm bored as fuck hoping you'll pop up online and you hardly ever do and that just sucks and now i'm at home and i don't have to work but i have to go in a little while anyway and now we still can barely talk some Unplugged together it's not faaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiir :D

*snif*
    aw man..... too bad....
    i mean i'm stuck at work all day (well, my internship anyway) and i'm bored as fuck hoping you'll pop up online and you hardly ever do and that just sucks and now i'm at home and i don't have to work but i have to go in a little while anyway and now we still can barely talk some Unplugged together it's not faaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiir :D

*snif*
    I hate work. But I love Unplugged.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    I hate work. But I love Unplugged.

well that makes two of us :cool:
    i say we should kick back on your couch, throw in your ol' dusty videotape and enjoy Unplugged with a nice beer :D (even though it's a work day but we don't care)

oh wait........ it's still the middle of the afternoon over there eh..? :p
    *genius*
    i say we should kick back on your couch, throw in your ol' dusty videotape and enjoy Unplugged with a nice beer :D (even though it's a work day but we don't care)

*genius*
    I would say we should, but I don't have a VHS of Unplugged to turn to
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:

i thought you did :confused:

hmm.

let's steal iluvcats' tape then :D
    i thought you did :confused:

hmm.

let's steal iluvcats' tape then :D
    As long as we don't steal HeadlongRush's tape (this may have been before your time in this thread), but she's been known to have certain ways of dealing with people who fuck with her PJ stuff.

*See the YDWWMPJC Case for further reference.
  • Options
    BadmindBadmind Posts: 267
    Damn, Danny72688 and Davanita really love each other!! :D
  • Options
    Badmind wrote:
    Damn, Danny72688 and Davanita really love each other!! :D
    Well this statement might be false if Unplugged wasn't our rock ;)
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    hasn't this thread died yet?

Is this a chat room or something you are serious about? (not going through all the posts)

If you are serious, there are a billion solid quality bootleg out there for this show - as probably repeated by dozens in this thread....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    hasn't this thread died yet?

Is this a chat room or something you are serious about? (not going through all the posts)

If you are serious, there are a billion solid quality bootleg out there for this show - as probably repeated by dozens in this thread....
    Don't count on this thread dying, I'm crazy as fuck.
    Don't expect you do go through all the posts. I'm 100% serious about this. That petition has gained some 700 email signatures since this thread started, so it's not like nothing is happening.
    And I'd prefer not to get a crappy quality VHS recording of only part of the show, or a shitty burned DVD of the whole thing with bars. I have mp3s of the show.
    Yes I was aware this show was easily accessible (not so much anymore - nowhere on ebay strangely enough for a few weeks) before starting the thread. It should be officially released like practically every other Unplugged performance.
  • Options
    I'd much rather them release something no one's seen before, like them rehearsing or recording an album. SVT was perfect. That's way more interesting to me.

This is so accessible anyway, why do we need an official version?
  • Options
    ejny wrote:
    I'd much rather them release something no one's seen before, like them rehearsing or recording an album. SVT was perfect. That's way more interesting to me.

This is so accessible anyway, why do we need an official version?
    SVT was so good :D
    Guess it's just a personal favorite show that I'd like to have a non-bootleg of. And it's not very accessible anymore, can't find any on ebay. Besides all of those are shitty quality and have the most annoying thing ever. Bars...
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    SVT was so good :D
    Guess it's just a personal favorite show that I'd like to have a non-bootleg of. And it's not very accessible anymore, can't find any on ebay. Besides all of those are shitty quality and have the most annoying thing ever. Bars...

I´d love to see videos from the live in atlanta show 1994!!
    That show was insane!!! One of the best shows they ever gave in their lives, IMO!!
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    danny72688 wrote:

yes I have it!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Davanita wrote:

*genius*

are you using unplugged as an excuse to get him on the couch?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Badmind wrote:
    I´d love to see videos from the live in atlanta show 1994!!
    That show was insane!!! One of the best shows they ever gave in their lives, IMO!!
    Oh yes, that show would be nice too.
    PJ might as well just release DVDs of all their shows while they're at it. Including Unplugged :D
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    are you using unplugged as an excuse to get him on the couch?

y'know i'm honestly not sure anymore...... i try to be a good wife but danny only seems to love me for my love of Unplugged... (wow that's a new one............)
    i don't really feel he's being sincere anymore :rolleyes:
    furthermore i would like to tell the pausimists in this thread to piss off. :D
    there's no harm in us trying to get them to release a show that we so dearly love ;)
    besides, like danny said, i think every other artist who ever did MTV Unplugged released it officially. it's not like we're asking for the moon here. :p
    there's no harm in us trying to get them to release a show that we so dearly love ;)
    besides, like danny said, i think every other artist who ever did MTV Unplugged released it officially. it's not like we're asking for the moon here. :p
    Be nice, Davanita, we need to convert the pessimists. I wonder how to go about brainwashing people to vote?

Seriously though, if Korn's performance (they've clearly lost it) can make it to official release, why the fuck not release PJ too? They did one of the better ones, even though they're not happy with it.
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:

Davanita!! how are you?? :D
    Haven´t talked to you in a while!!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Be nice, Davanita, we need to convert the pessimists. I wonder how to go about brainwashing people to vote?

*pausimists* danny.... pausimists ;)

yeah why not.... Bush's dogs do it all the time ;) why shouldn't we?

Badmind wrote:
    Davanita!! how are you?? :D
    Haven´t talked to you in a while!!

Bruno!!! i've hardly been on msn lately... sorry :o

but we shouldn't turn this into a chatroom.... (just pretending that it isn't already.....)
    [size=+7]~*release*~
    ~*Pearl Jam*~
    ~*MTV*~
    ~*Unplugged*~
    ~*!!!*~[/size]
    Davanita wrote:

Bruno!!! i've hardly been on msn lately... sorry :o

but we shouldn't turn this into a chatroom.... (just pretending that it isn't already.....)
    [size=+7]~*release*~
    ~*Pearl Jam*~
    ~*MTV*~
    ~*Unplugged*~
    ~*!!!*~[/size]

It´s ok, no problems!!
    Yeah this isn´t a chatroom!! (of course it´s not one :D)
    Release the unplugged now!!! :D
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:

[size=+7]~*release*~
    ~*Pearl Jam*~
    ~*MTV*~
    ~*Unplugged*~
    ~*!!!*~[/size]
    Whatever Davanita ;)
    I'll give Dick Cheney a call.

Oh yes, I agree with your colorful message.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Whatever Davanita ;)

you don't even remember my real name, do you....... ;) tss
    danny72688 wrote:
    I'll give Dick Cheney a call.

sure. tell him that when Unplugged is released we'll save one DVD for him and we'll come by to professionally shove it up his ass.
    Please release it

I have a terrible confession to make: I taped this once and for some reason decided to tape OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was I thinking????!?!!?!???
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me