Options

PJ Bingo revisited

cd21millercd21miller Columbia, MO Posts: 302
edited July 2008 in The Porch
EDIT: Did this before I left for the east coast tour and now got it updated. Crossed off 15...not bad for 4 shows! Apparently, the guys didn't get my memo on wanting to get oceans and deep crossed off...

I'm sure there are a bunch of you who have whole albums covered, but I'm sure there is something out there that would be a real gem to have seen and would fill in that "card." What are YOU missing???

Ten -- Oceans, Deep

Vs. -- BINGO!

Vitalogy -- Spin the Black Circle, Tremor Christ, Pry, To, Bugs, Aye Davanita, Hey, Foxy...(I'm ok with knowing I'll never get his album crossed off, but STBC and Tremor Christ would be nice someday.)

No Code -- Sometimes, Red Mosquito, Mankind, Around the Bend

Yield -- No Way, Pilate, Push Me, Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays

Binaural -- Evacuation, Thin Air

Riot Act -- Bu$hleaguer

Avocado -- Parachutes, Unemployable, Army Reserve

Others (mostly early stuff or B-sides) -- Breath, Hold On

(Below is where I started)

Ten -- Oceans, Deep

Vs. -- WMA*, Rats*, Leash*

Vitalogy -- Spin the Black Circle, Tremor Christ, Pry, To, Bugs, Satan's Bed*, Aye Davanita, Hey, Foxy...(I'm ok with missing this one!)

No Code -- Sometimes, Who You Are*, Red Mosquito, Mankind, I'm Open*, Around the Bend

Yield -- No Way, Pilate, In Hiding*, Push Me, Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays

Binaural -- Evacuation, Thin Air

Riot Act -- Can't Keep*, Cropduster*, Bu$hleaguer

Avocado -- Comatose*, Parachutes, Unemployable, Big Wave*, Army Reserve, Come Back*

Others (mostly early stuff or B-sides) -- Breath, Hard to Imagine*, Sad*, Hold On, Wash*

Comments

• Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    very cool idea! my friends and i had our wishlists of 10 songs we wanted to hear most....i was able to cross off 4 on my list thanks to this latest tour :) what i found interesting were the songs that the east coast gets that the west coast doesn't, and vice versa.

i've heard all of avocado and VS live (VS got closed out on this tour with WMA, yay!). albums still outstanding...

ten - 'oceans'

vitalogy - 'pry, to', 'bugs' and 'aye davanita' (ed did the spanky voice in berkeley 2, so as far as i'm concerned i got foxymop :p haha)

yield - 'no way', 'pilate', push me, pull me', 'all those yesterdays'

no code - 'mankind'. got 'who you are' and 'smile' (finally!) this tour

binaural - 'evacuation' and 'rival'

riot act - 'ghost', 'get right', 'all or none'

as for b-sides, the one i desire most is 'other side'. someday damnit!!
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    After 44 shows, the songs I haven't heard:

Ten - none

Vs. - none

Vitalogy - Tremor Christ, Bugs

No Code - I'm Open

Yield - Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays

Binaural - none

Riot Act - All or None

Avocado - Big Wave

Lost Dogs - (songs that have been played live at least once) Undone, Fatal, Let Me Sleep, Dirty Frank, Brother, Bee Girl