Immagine in Cornice at Costco?

missblackmissblack Posts: 15
edited December 2007 in The Porch
I was in Costco yesterday getting supplies for my kid's teachers and was completely shocked to see Immagine in Cornice for $12.89!!!! If anyone already posted this I apologize.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• It's a retail store that sells dvd's.....yeah it's shocking they had a dvd
  • Actually, that does seem kind of surprising to me too...It is not a regular retail store and I would not expect to see PJ stuff there...
  • It's a retail store that sells dvd's.....yeah it's shocking they had a dvd
    Well hopethatYOUchoke I was just a bit surprised to see such a cool DVD that I had only seen here in the goods section for $15 plus shipping at a place like Costco and for such a cheap price.
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Actually, that does seem kind of surprising to me too...It is not a regular retail store and I would not expect to see PJ stuff there...
    Both Costco and Pearl Jam were born in the Pacific Northwest.
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Actually, that does seem kind of surprising to me too...It is not a regular retail store and I would not expect to see PJ stuff there...

I've seen plenty of Pearl Jam stuff in Costco before. It's not like PJ is some underground band that you can't find anywhere. :rolleyes:
    NERDS!
  • missblack wrote:
    I was in Costco yesterday getting supplies for my kid's teachers and was completely shocked to see Immagine in Cornice for $12.89!!!! If anyone already posted this I apologize.

i grabbed it there last week.

i actually bought Ten at Costco back in '91. (Price Club at the time). I was a grumpy 14-y-o shopping with my mom and she bought it for me. :)
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    Was it right next to the Hass Avocados! Oh I kill myself!

Sorry, its early.

I love costco, not like i love PJ, but its still love.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • I was there last week and was a bit surprised that they had it. Especially since they only had about 20 DVD's for a sale. After I saw that, I decided I would finally pick up Into the Wild but the didn't have it.
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06