Anyone Buy Something from Twist & Shout in Denver?

SpokenJeremySpokenJeremy Posts: 604
edited January 2008 in The Porch
I just got a Fraud Alert email from Twist and Shout records in Denver. Anyone else get this? They had some PJ vinyl for sale a few weeks back.

"Earlier this month, someone gained electronic access to Twist and Shout's web site. Your name, address, and credit card number may have been among the information accessed. Please be especially vigilant for unauthorized charges on your card. Twist and Shout regrets that this happened and has reported the crime to the credit card companies, the Denver police and the FBI. We have deleted all credit card numbers from our files and have taken steps to make sure this can never happen again.

Sincerely,

JILL EPSTEIN
V. P.
TWIST AND SHOUT
2508 E. COLFAX AVENUE
DENVER, CO 80206 "
Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Crap!!! So did I but I don't recall getting anything from them. I MAY Have ordered vinyl that was never actually in stock. Damn I hate when this happens!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Yikes! I hvae bought from there, but not online! This is not cool! I love Twist and Shout though, I saw Ben Harper play there, less than 200 people were there! They have tons of amazing posters on the wall too, EMEKs, Dead posters, and even an Easystreet(only time I've ever seen one in person)
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Yeah, I got one too. That's my second such e-mail this month.

Just gotta keep an eye on credit card statements...I've been checking mine every few days.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus