Options

Ed's Sticker

ConormConorm Posts: 11
edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does anyone know what the sticker is (it says something in really small writing in the middle) on Ed's SG's on the Riot Act tour, and where I might get one. I suddenly want one on my guitar more than anything else in the world...
Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by Conorm
    I suddenly want one on my guitar more than anything else in the world...
    Thanks.

:D that's funny

It's a sticker from The Who I believe... don't have a clue where to get one...
  • Options
    I had a feeling it might be something to do with the Who. Maybe they might know...
  • Options
    EBowieEBowie Posts: 529
    if you don't know, then you're saying that the only reason that you want one is because Ed has one on his guitar... is that what you mean? oh i see, you love the who, right?
  • Options
    I want one cause he has them on his guitars. It's just a happy coincidence that I also like The Who. But I think everyone does anyway don't they?
  • Options
    I have a t-shirt w/ it on it... I bought it cos I love the Who and Quadrophenia and I had the tee b4 I saw the pics of Ed's SG. I actually think the tee's are easy to find... but as for the stickers (whatever your motivation for wanting em), I don't know.
    "...to love some silly piece of music... or some band so much that it hurts"
  • Options
    We won't start this bullshit "errr i just want one cause I love the who, I swear" stuff on this awesome board.
    No there is nothing wrong with wanting something cause eddie vedder has one, so fuck off before this board turns into an errogant prickfest like the porch board often does. Seriously, I almost spent 1000$ canadian on a schecter telecaster cause eddie vedder has one. And wanna know why eddie vedder has one?... cause pete townsend had one. I think it is cool to have heroes to emulate. You can still play a little like ed or dress a little like ed, or have stuff like ed has, that's cool. I have my own opinions and my own style and "sense of self" but I still tottally look upto ed and think he's the coolest guy in the world and really like his attitude and theres a ton of stuff he likes/wears/plays/uses that I would love to have. Don't ever condescend for the sake of it.

Well look at this...now I am arrogantly prickifying our awesome board...sorry guys just trying to make a point.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Alright, you, take a 5-minute coconut break on the beach as pennance for getting all pissy...

Chill...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    yah.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Well, Eddie has the sticker because he likes the who. You have the sticker because you like Pearl Jam, what's the diff.

Anyway, maybe one day some kid will buy a guitar because one of you plays it. That'd be cool.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    Well, Eddie has the sticker because he likes the who. You have the sticker because you like Pearl Jam, what's the diff.

what he said. I considered a PJ sticker for my guitar for a while, but I'll think I'll leave it.
  • Options
    Thanks MissYouAllDay, good call.
    Anyway, think I'll just put a Pearl Jam sticker on. I think that's more kinda in line with the whole karma of things, you know so someone, someday will see my Pearl Jam sticker on a DVD and want one.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by Conorm
    Thanks MissYouAllDay, good call.
    Anyway, think I'll just put a Pearl Jam sticker on. I think that's more kinda in line with the whole karma of things, you know so someone, someday will see my Pearl Jam sticker on a DVD and want one.

the Sweet Lew stickers would look cool Eh?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    I was thinking that, or maybe the evolution one...
    New topic...which sticker should I put on my guitar?