Options

Watching Lost Dogs..........

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
yeah. Uh. Gimme some Truth......

Um. That SG Junior at 450 bucks just got a little more appetising. I can't afford an original but damn that thing sounds good.

and on lost dogs that ring mod sounds cool on sweet lew.

but that's about the only ring mod I've heard I really like.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    it's delayed a week here. i got the cd at least. ran into another fan too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    it's delayed a week here. i got the cd at least. ran into another fan too.

I can't believe how nice and crisp it all sounds. they really cleaned it up. That setlist is great something for everybody it looks like to me. Man. I wonder what the trade in value of my LP studio would be if I could find a Pete Townsend SG? Alas. I still want a 335. I bet the Elite Epi's are pretty nice, but after buying the couch last night I'll have to wait a while still.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
  • Options
    nice. I still want the P-90's
  • Options
    For some reason, I still prefer Ed's last set up with the Schecter Teles. Those just seemed to be a really good mix between Stone and Mike.
    "Of course it hurts. You're getting fucked by an elephant."
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Long live P-90's!

Anyone read/heard anything about Gibson P-94's?
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=031111183046150131025216982557/g=home/search/detail/base_id/58194

I have a Les Paul copy that sucks ass, I'm thinking of hot-rodding the MoFo, strip and repaint the body, replace all the wiring, pots, and switch, and get those P-94's in place of the shit humbuckers it has now.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    I so badly want a Townshend SG... but alas....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Milhouse VanHouten
    For some reason, I still prefer Ed's last set up with the Schecter Teles. Those just seemed to be a really good mix between Stone and Mike.

Many people do. The P-90's can be bright and he really does have that Pete Townsend vibe with the SG and Hiwatt. I love that sound but many like the full bodied tone with the Schecter.

There will always be a single coil/ humbucker debate. They are both great in their own ways. Less filling- Taste Great.