Options

i

keven 33keven 33 Posts: 259
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
wake up this morning and ive got my tunes right beside me i record a new piano part and then my tunes left me

what is the world coming to
convicted
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by keven 33
    wake up this morning and ive got my tunes right beside me i record a new piano part and then my tunes left me

what is the world coming to

is "tunes" the name of your cat?
    "1/2Faithful-hush, no words...no words, just this one last time...dance with me, like the sun's never going to come up. People should be more like you, a young Andy Richter throwing caution to the wind, eating, drinking, and being sexy.

God bless you. "- jayscott
  • Options
    keven 33keven 33 Posts: 259
    its my practice list with a bunch of ideas for songs, its all a mess a bag of words four tapes of crap and i cant stop , this piano i know is gonna destroy my guitar and then ill get worse playin so this list is my way to stay as good as yesterday within an hour of playing, im tired i gotta take a nap
    convicted
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,914
    Originally posted by keven 33
    its my practice list with a bunch of ideas for songs, its all a mess a bag of words four tapes of crap and i cant stop , this piano i know is gonna destroy my guitar and then ill get worse playin so this list is my way to stay as good as yesterday within an hour of playing, im tired i gotta take a nap

Is this article about you? http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=2003646
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    yes yes...
    has the godfather of heavy metal turned into the geezer of metal...

hey wait...

there already WAS a geezer in that dude's band...
    ~all is full of love~