Options

Black Crowes 3 Snakes and 1 Charm = No Code

HiwattHiwatt Posts: 19
edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Black Crowes are not just one hit wonders covering blues tunes. Their 4th album "Three Snakes and One Charm" is an awesome album. I always compare it to "No Code" Also, the lead singer Chris Robinson has a solo album out called "New Earth Mud" It's a great fucking album. Anyone here listen to the MUD or Black Crowes?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ive always thought the Black Crows rocked. I like thier Lions cd! Got some smokin music on that one. Is the CD your talking about the latest? His wife aint bad looking either!
    Lick my monkey!
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Craig Ross of LA studio fame (Lenny Kravitz earlier stuff etc) plays on Lions.

I agree 3 snakes and one charm is great. I haven't heard New Earth Mud yet.

Brendan O Brian played a few of the solos on the first 2 albums but Rich Robinson can more than hold is own in that dept now.

I love the general guitar sound of the Black Crows specifically Rich Robinson. Audley Freed sold his Bogner head and got a DR. Z. If you want to see it I believe it's on sale at http://www.fatsoundguitars.com
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Originally posted by Monkeylick
    His wife aint bad looking either!

That's why I don't like the Black Crowes or Chris Robinson... I've got a massive crush on Kate Hudson. Someday she'll wake up and realize she should be with ME...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.