09/19/05 Toronto, Ontario
05/12/06 Albany, NY
06/11/08 West Palm Beach, FL
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Wow... that's intimidating.

My friend's drummer has a kit that's very similar to that, except his is on a rack.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    so you're redoing all your cymbals with titanium cool. That's a nice kit man. YOu could shine up the ZBT's with cymbal polish.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    my next item to grab is a rack, actually, I recently had to make a decision between a rack or cymbals, and you can see which I chose. Anyone have suggestions on which rack to get, I want a 3 sided one so I can take less floor space
    05/02/03 Buffalo, NY
    10/01/04 Reading, PA
    05/12/06 Albany, NY
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hooter Honker
    my next item to grab is a rack, actually, I recently had to make a decision between a rack or cymbals, and you can see which I chose. Anyone have suggestions on which rack to get, I want a 3 sided one so I can take less floor space

The Pearls are pretty nice, I like them better than the gibralters because they seem sturdier. If you have a welder you could build one yourself.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    A pearl would be nice, I'm thinking about replacing my cb700 drums with pearl ones and using my cb700 in replace of my rogers drum kit, so a pearl rack would fit a pearl kit nicely
    05/02/03 Buffalo, NY
    10/01/04 Reading, PA
    05/12/06 Albany, NY
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hooter Honker
    A pearl would be nice, I'm thinking about replacing my cb700 drums with pearl ones and using my cb700 in replace of my rogers drum kit, so a pearl rack would fit a pearl kit nicely

cool. All you have to do now is decide on what shells to get, maple birch or whatever.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    He looks like a maple player...

What about Paiste 402 platinums? Them's pretty...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    EBowieEBowie Posts: 529
    Don't be insulted but... instead of having many lower quality items, I would go with less of high quality items. In other words, one K Zildjian cymbal is better than five ZBT's. Remember, quality not quantity. You would be happier and better off in the long run, should you follow my advice. Good luck to you... happy drumming.