Options

Check out my cover of Even Flow

HeavyMetalNygeHeavyMetalNyge Posts: 144
edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
I used a 4 track, so I didn't have room for drums or bass. Check out some of my other songs too. I have some covers and some originals. None of the originals have lyrics yet.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/heavymetalnygemusic.htm

-Nyge
"I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay... we're all just visiting."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    That's pretty good. Need some drums and bass in there, it'll sound great. I'd try a bit of delay on the vocal, it sounds a bit dry. But the guitar playing is there, for sure. Get a drummer and a bass player and a record deal, man...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    Hey, believe me. I wish it were that easy to get a bassist and a drummer, I've looked, there's nothing around me. I thought Detroit would be more musically inclined. I also wish it were that easy to get a record deal! Thanks for listening.
    "I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay... we're all just visiting."
  • Options
    Hey, I'm using a tascam porta 02 mkII 4 track and I edit in wavelab. Do you know if I could put a delay just on the vocal? I don't have any effects on the 4 track, and I think if I add delay in wavelab it will add to the whole track.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    I'm not familiar with either of those items, so I'm afraid I wouldn't be much help, but from what I just read about them, it doesn't look possible. If you had a delay pedal for guitar, you might be able to pull it off... it would take some work, though. 4-tracks are nice, but they are definitely limited...

Anyways, good work with what you got, and good luck with the band search...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.