the eye of god

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    How do you do that for 65 bucks? Wow.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    How do you do that for 65 bucks? Wow.

i don't know but i want to get on that train before it doubles in price. imagine my muff and analog delay in the loop of that thing.
  • Options
    they had me with the name alone. It could do nothing and I'd buy it. Imagine the oscilliation of a delay.....wow. The muff would just go nuts.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i'm going to listen to the clips tonight. (it's the same as the loop side of the TBD). if i like and if i can sell a couple of my switchers first, i'll pull the trigger.
  • Options
    on second thought, after listening to the sound clips, it's not musical enough for me.
  • Options
    hmm kind of like Z vex Machine.
  • Options
    i'd probably have more fun with an actual theremin like the hiwatt or god forbid a moog.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Too much "Let's make noise," not enough "This sounds good." But if you want to be in Wilco, this might be the box for you. I think the Truly Beautiful Disaster would be a better choice, that thing sounded cool. There are definitely WAY too many toys out there... I think I'll stick with what I have, and add a pair of Keeley Tube Screamers when I have the $$$. If you bought every pedal that sounded like a good idea, both factory and boutique, you'd be broke. At least people are building sound sample libraries to let you hear it. Although they always seem to have the same Chuck Berry riffs playing those samples. I heard a sample for a "modern" distortion sound, and they played some blues lick. Like, isn't the Modern sound more of a Foo Fighters thing?
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.