edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://dobermanamps.com/dmp1.html

alternative to the zvex nano.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I must have one. You Bastard.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    I must have one. You Bastard.

they have a kit for $190. called a P1

basically a 5W pure class A (think orange AD5) with a full tone stack.

i want one. but they don't sell outside the US. oh well.
  • Options
    lucky for you I need to come to canada sometime. I'll smuggle you one along with some fruit.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i'd probably electrocute myself trying to build it.

anyway, the 1W one seems to be heaven in a box. full tone stack. gotta love it.
  • Options
    yeah and no cabinet for 325. It looks so cool like that. It'd just sit there and glow. I almost bought a univalve for that very reason but I didn't like the way it sounded probably because it was so damn quiet.
  • Options
    what's the univalve run for? just curious. i'm guessing 800-900?
  • Options
    hmm. depending. I'd guess at Atlanta Discount about 800 or so. Like my AD-15. Check musictoyz they might have a cheaper price but I doubt it. Hell it's one of the most versitle affordable all tube amps in existance and it's got it's own attenuator. I'm thinking of trading.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Can't see replacing my Vibro Champ for that anytime soon, but it is pretty cool. When I win the lottery...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.